White bitch in Colombia mad that she's not hot there

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Yes, the Philippines is a great place to dump any "excess baggage" you may have, you'll have another girlfriend in two minutes.

I was on a bus a few weeks ago when this sexy Filipina teen sat down beside me as close as she could and started firing lots of questions at me. I told I was married but she didn't seem to care, they never do. While I would never cheat on my wife I definitely needed a cold shower after that conversation. I try to stay home most of time that way I don't have 100 lb., virgin, teen, p***y in my face 24/7. The Filipinas that flirt with me the most aggressively are the young ones less than 22 yrs old.
Man, that sounds like heaven! To have young, good looking girls flirting with you and starting conversations with you, that's the just the opposite of the way women treat men in the United States.

In the US, women ignore men and NEVER start conversations with men. Most women don't even make eye contact with men! No wonder why so many guys from America say they felt like a rock star in the Philippines! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's not a matter of her being a white woman. She just wasn't hot. If you are a hot white woman, there will always be Asian or Latino guys that want you for the novelty factor and because you're hot. There are always Asian/Latino guys with a white fetish that want to try a white girl out.

The ones complaining are probably not good looking enough for Asian/Latino men to bother with.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The Colombian aesthetical canons aren't going away any time soon.

Like Robert wisely said, Colombian men have no intention to change their minds on what makes a hot, sexy woman to them, and women still love sporting more dangerous curves than a rollercoaster, be them natural or surgically enhanced. As the young designers say towards the beginning of the video (and the bitchy reporter skips over with the "lost in translation" excuse), more European-looking models are only being introduced for collections that need to cater to or compete with international fashion. It is more of a professional need of their fashion industry than a social one.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Yes, the Philippines is a great place to dump any "excess baggage" you may have, you'll have another girlfriend in two minutes.

I was on a bus a few weeks ago when this sexy Filipina teen sat down beside me as close as she could and started firing lots of questions at me. I told I was married but she didn't seem to care, they never do. While I would never cheat on my wife I definitely needed a cold shower after that conversation. I try to stay home most of time that way I don't have 100 lb., virgin, teen, p***y in my face 24/7. The Filipinas that flirt with me the most aggressively are the young ones less than 22 yrs old.
Man, that sounds like heaven! To have young, good looking girls flirting with you and starting conversations with you, that's the just the opposite of the way women treat men in the United States.

In the US, women ignore men and NEVER start conversations with men. Most women don't even make eye contact with men! No wonder why so many guys from America say they felt like a rock star in the Philippines! :D
Being gang raped by virgin, teens is a health hazard you don't have to worry about in western countries.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Robert77 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.
When white AW are not in demand in Asia they say that the women are too skinny, or servile, or that the guys are nerds and losers or something.

When a white AW is not in demand in Latin America it doesn't surprise me that she's not going to look at herself and her own attitude.

White AW see themselves as the perfect trendsetters in global beauty. If a man wants to date an Asian or a Latin American women instead of an AW, AW don't see this as their personal preference. They just assume that the man is not good enough for the AW and is taking the second choice.
White Women see themselves? Wait, who runs the beauty industry? White Males....

Everything you see is based on what they like, in fashion, in beauty, makeup, what's sexy, etc, etc, etc.

They say White women are the standard of beauty around the world. I don't agree or disagree, it is what it is.

So what if a butthurt Western women go to Latin America and says disparaging things about the local women. Latin men very much want a White gringa because again she's the standard of beauty the world over. This is why the women often get breast implants, bleach their skin, stay out of the sun in general and dye their hair blonde; they want White Western men to like them.

White women believe they are the standard means the intended effect, mission accomplished! This continues with the relative skinny, breast-less and a**-less Slavic women White men love so much. It was White men making jokes about J-Lo's a** and how big it was. It's White men screaming Meghan McCain is fat, its White men making fun of photoshopped and airbrushed photos of famously attractive women (located elsewhere on this forum).

When are some of you going to own your collective mistakes?

Pa meet Kettle
the beauty industry in AMERICA is actually ran by GAY MEN and MIDDLE AGED WHITE WOMEN....

As far as Colombian men wanting white AW over local colombianas, I can assure you I lived in Colombia 4 years and never met a single colombian man who would leave the local flavor in order to be with a gringa

AW however believe that since men in america bend over backwards for them, then men worldwide probably will too.... reality is far from what AW believe. gringas are NOT the standard of beauty in colombia.... just turn on colombian TV and see their models, they're all classical colombiana with big butts, big breasts and loud but sensual like sofia vergara.
1) I wasn't just talking about America and I am also not talking about heavily traveled tourist areas either.
2) So what if the men are gay? Does that change the outcome if they weren't? Most men are very specific in the type of women they like, which is why non-Gay fashion designers surround themselves with attracting women, same with the photographers. They tend to be tall, skinny and white....
3) Playboy/Penthouse/Bikini models are more comparable to the typical Latina, they are generally more voluptuous because again, that's what MEN like despite women buying the sh*t nine times out of ten get a A/B cub top...

Latin Men want White skinned women period, look at the adverts and tv in Latin America, I know you saw this if you claimed to have lived in Colombia for such a long time. It conveys wealth, power and beauty. Short and Dark skin doesn't have the same effect.

This is Europeans imposing their ideal on the entire world and while I am not bitter like Eve Ensler, but White women in Anglo societies act the way they do because of how the elites want them to act. You don't own the media and while you could have influence with doing your own media, you choose not too and fritter away your time arguing with people like me.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:It's not a matter of her being a white woman. She just wasn't hot. If you are a hot white woman, there will always be Asian or Latino guys that want you for the novelty factor and because you're hot. There are always Asian/Latino guys with a white fetish that want to try a white girl out.

The ones complaining are probably not good looking enough for Asian/Latino men to bother with.
Yeah but even average looking White Women can get a Latin Man fairly easy. Looks are not a high priority with many Latinos, not nearly as important in Anglo societies.

I don't want a ugly woman full stop, I don't care where she's from. I have crossed off Colombia because of how it views its own Afro-Colombian population. That might not be fair and its cheaper to travel too and live in Colombia than Brazil.

Brazil is not perfect either as they have marginalized its own Afro population but the upside is that 39% of all marriages in Brazil are mixed, which chaffs Afro Brazilian women and dovetails with some of what Stephen has said before about his Black buddies chasing around White/Brown skinned Brazilians, not getting any traction/complaining and ignoring the obvious advances of Afro-Brazilian women.

There a couple of problems there, but one of them is they are tourist and seen as tourist by the non-Afro women. They are not tough nuts to crack you have to prove to them you are not the typical sexpat/sex tourist coming to town.

I like Colombian women, I just wonder and I have said this before, I've seen BM marry Afro-Colombians but not many Brown/White skin Colombians.

Is that preference or is that something else? Thus far nobody can give me an answer, they give me canned responses because Black male participation in International Dating is few and far between.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

djfourmoney wrote:
Winston wrote:It's not a matter of her being a white woman. She just wasn't hot. If you are a hot white woman, there will always be Asian or Latino guys that want you for the novelty factor and because you're hot. There are always Asian/Latino guys with a white fetish that want to try a white girl out.

Yeah but even average looking White Women can get a Latin Man fairly easy. Looks are not a high priority with many Latinos, not nearly as important in Anglo societies.

I don't want a ugly woman full stop, I don't care where she's from. I have crossed off Colombia because of how it views its own Afro-Colombian population. That might not be fair and its cheaper to travel too and live in Colombia than Brazil.

Brazil is not perfect either as they have marginalized its own Afro population but the upside is that 39% of all marriages in Brazil are mixed, which chaffs Afro Brazilian women and dovetails with some of what Stephen has said before about his Black buddies chasing around White/Brown skinned Brazilians, not getting any traction/complaining and ignoring the obvious advances of Afro-Brazilian women.

There a couple of problems there, but one of them is they are tourist and seen as tourist by the non-Afro women. They are not tough nuts to crack you have to prove to them you are not the typical sexpat/sex tourist coming to town.

I like Colombian women, I just wonder and I have said this before, I've seen BM marry Afro-Colombians but not many Brown/White skin Colombians.

Is that preference or is that something else? Thus far nobody can give me an answer, they give me canned responses because Black male participation in International Dating is few and far between.
I guess I'm trying to understand your outrage or disdain for Colombia, but having a hard time putting the pieces together based off of this post. The US and Brazil have just as much of a racial problem (I would argue more) as Colombia.

As far as the Afr-Colombians vs non Afro-Colombians, I guess for me the preference lies in the fact that if you still have a desire to be with a black woman, then Afro-Colombianas are not a bad option.

I guess I'm just confused on why you give Brazil a pass, but state that you've marked Colombia off your list...
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:

Hey,I just went out to a night club last night..with three other Black American guys.All professionals might i add,so they have money.Same shit happens every time.The spot we went to was a very upper middle class venue.So it had a lot of White Brazilian women there..and man let me tell you...they were stuck up as hell towards us.Even one of my friends who was a very good looking,cut black man got turned down a couple of times however he did manage to have a nice conversation with one of the girls..he didn't get a number or close the deal.I felt like they were making me feel like i didn't belong there.This is why i keep telling dudes that your more receptive women are going to live in the Favela and be Black or Mulatto.Being poor HUMBLES you as a person.Which is why i can't understand why society feels as though if you have money your still worthy of respect despite the fact that you lack respect for others.

You can find a quality women in the Favela that lives in the hood but is not a product of her environment and wants to better her life by going to college to get an education,and is attractive,but nooooooooo. These Black men that come here think that just because they consider them selves middle class in the states,that matters here with middle class women.These middle class,especially White women are money makers and come from money,so they don't need your money,and can act like racist,spoiled brats.However the club was very nice...it was a forró club.This dance requires a partner so you would think it would be a good way to meet women in Brazil,but it is not that easy.You would be better off talking to women on the beach that come from the Favela.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Robert77 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.
When white AW are not in demand in Asia they say that the women are too skinny, or servile, or that the guys are nerds and losers or something.

When a white AW is not in demand in Latin America it doesn't surprise me that she's not going to look at herself and her own attitude.

White AW see themselves as the perfect trendsetters in global beauty. If a man wants to date an Asian or a Latin American women instead of an AW, AW don't see this as their personal preference. They just assume that the man is not good enough for the AW and is taking the second choice.

Everything you see is based on what they like, in fashion, in beauty, makeup, what's sexy, etc, etc, etc.

They say White women are the standard of beauty around the world. I don't agree or disagree, it is what it is.

So what if a butthurt Western women go to Latin America and says disparaging things about the local women. Latin men very much want a White gringa because again she's the standard of beauty the world over. This is why the women often get breast implants, bleach their skin, stay out of the sun in general and dye their hair blonde; they want White Western men to like them.

White women believe they are the standard means the intended effect, mission accomplished! This continues with the relative skinny, breast-less and a**-less Slavic women White men love so much. It was White men making jokes about J-Lo's a** and how big it was. It's White men screaming Meghan McCain is fat, its White men making fun of photoshopped and airbrushed photos of famously attractive women (located elsewhere on this forum).

Pa meet Kettle
the beauty industry in AMERICA is actually ran by GAY MEN and MIDDLE AGED WHITE WOMEN....

As far as Colombian men wanting white AW over local colombianas, I can assure you I lived in Colombia 4 years and never met a single colombian man who would leave the local flavor in order to be with a gringa

AW however believe that since men in america bend over backwards for them, then men worldwide probably will too.... reality is far from what AW believe. gringas are NOT the standard of beauty in colombia.... just turn on colombian TV and see their models, they're all classical colombiana with big butts, big breasts and loud but sensual like sofia vergara.
1) I wasn't just talking about America and I am also not talking about heavily traveled tourist areas either.
2) So what if the men are gay? Does that change the outcome if they weren't? Most men are very specific in the type of women they like, which is why non-Gay fashion designers surround themselves with attracting women, same with the photographers. They tend to be tall, skinny and white....
3) Playboy/Penthouse/Bikini models are more comparable to the typical Latina, they are generally more voluptuous because again, that's what MEN like despite women buying the sh*t nine times out of ten get a A/B cub top...

Latin Men want White skinned women period, look at the adverts and tv in Latin America, I know you saw this if you claimed to have lived in Colombia for such a long time. It conveys wealth, power and beauty. Short and Dark skin doesn't have the same effect.

This is Europeans imposing their ideal on the entire world and while I am not bitter like Eve Ensler, but White women in Anglo societies act the way they do because of how the elites want them to act. You don't own the media and while you could have influence with doing your own media, you choose not too and fritter away your time arguing with people like me.
you make several assumptions

1. In the US AMERICAN-LATINOS mostly of mexican heritage like white american women.... so colombians probably do too.....

WRONG, COLOMBIA HAS WOMEN OF ALL COLORS AND RACES, COLOMBIANS AS BLONDE AS YOUR BLONDEST AMERICAN AND COLOMBIANS ARE DARK AS YOUR DARKEST AMERICAN.... and they on average look way better than any AW.

in Colombia, gringas or AW are thought of ugly, dont fix themselves, not nice bodies, many of them fat.

this is a fair representation of colombian women, AW do poorly in colombia!!!!

2. colombians are racist....

WRONG, americans are FAR MORE racial than any other nation I know..... in colombia if you're a black man from america, you're fit, you're civilized, and decent looking u can get a lot of the women u see out there.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

25% of colombia's population is white..... latino is not a racial group like asian is for example

a white woman in colombia is not necessarily novelty, especially white women do poorly in the body department when compared to curvier more sultry colombian women

colombian beauty standards ARE NOT your anglo-hollywood white woman beauty standards.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rocky Top wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I guess I'm trying to understand your outrage or disdain for Colombia, but having a hard time putting the pieces together based off of this post. The US and Brazil have just as much of a racial problem (I would argue more) as Colombia.

As far as the Afr-Colombians vs non Afro-Colombians, I guess for me the preference lies in the fact that if you still have a desire to be with a black woman, then Afro-Colombianas are not a bad option.

I guess I'm just confused on why you give Brazil a pass, but state that you've marked Colombia off your list...
Where did you read "outrage" and I don't have disdain either not sure how you got that out of my post.

I am not interested in Black women PERIOD, I think I've said that enough that it should be obvious by now.

Not that I give Brazil a pass, but you must have missed the part of about 39% of marriages being mixed, IE Afro-Brazilians married to White/Morena women/men. They are usually famous such as Pele but not always and according to polling its become more acceptable but of course many in the Afro-Brazilian community see this as an attempt to "Whiten" the Brazilian population over time by diluting Black skin out of the biological equation.

As I have said many times with issues like that. By the time any of that happens, none of us will be here to care, so why get all bent out of shape?

Well the reason Afro-Brazilian women get bent out of shape is because they are almost completely looked over for dating, marriage and procreation in Brazil, less likely to get married and single longer than women of lighter shades.

Sounds like BW in America...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Hey,I just went out to a night club last night..with three other Black American guys.All professionals might i add,so they have money.Same shit happens every time.The spot we went to was a very upper middle class venue.So it had a lot of White Brazilian women there..and man let me tell you...they were stuck up as hell towards us.Even one of my friends who was a very good looking,cut black man got turned down a couple of times however he did manage to have a nice conversation with one of the girls..he didn't get a number or close the deal.I felt like they were making me feel like i didn't belong there.This is why i keep telling dudes that your more receptive women are going to live in the Favela and be Black or Mulatto.Being poor HUMBLES you as a person.Which is why i can't understand why society feels as though if you have money your still worthy of respect despite the fact that you lack respect for others.

You can find a quality women in the Favela that lives in the hood but is not a product of her environment and wants to better her life by going to college to get an education,and is attractive,but nooooooooo. These Black men that come here think that just because they consider them selves middle class in the states,that matters here with middle class women.These middle class,especially White women are money makers and come from money,so they don't need your money,and can act like racist,spoiled brats.However the club was very nice...it was a forró club.This dance requires a partner so you would think it would be a good way to meet women in Brazil,but it is not that easy.You would be better off talking to women on the beach that come from the Favela.
Should I be surprised? As I said a see a few issues here.

1) They are tourist and tourist are not going to get very far with middle class Brazilian women.
2) Small Sampling; Its wonderful they could go into a disco in Salvador and pull but not end up with digits or booty. That isn't shocking at all. Its been proven (like they really need a study for this) that good looking women simply do not have to put out.

However....

Those of Afro descent, lowest on the totem pole of course (as Cenk would say) those women would put out in order to latch onto you - http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/09/16 ... g-married/

3) The way to get middle class women in Brazil is no different than doing it anyplace else. For one thing you need to convey that you are not there for a vacation/short term. You could say its indefinite if you want, it just has to be longer than the typical vacation which is usually no more than ten days.

Your also going to have to meet them in typical non-threatening and while people go to discos to socialize, I still wouldn't call that idea if you're seeking LTR. Speaking of which you'll need to become a regular at that place so the women know you at least live there or have business in town.

Its not rocket science by any stretch.

Show me a hot women from a favela and I'd be all over it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

When women from anglo-countries go to brazil, they realize they are not nearly as attractive at the local women are. The picture below shows a Brazilian woman and this woman put's 99% of anglo women to shame! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Robert77 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Robert77 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote: When white AW are not in demand in Asia they say that the women are too skinny, or servile, or that the guys are nerds and losers or something.

Pa meet Kettle

you make several assumptions

1. In the US AMERICAN-LATINOS mostly of mexican heritage like white american women.... so colombians probably do too.....

WRONG, COLOMBIA HAS WOMEN OF ALL COLORS AND RACES, COLOMBIANS AS BLONDE AS YOUR BLONDEST AMERICAN AND COLOMBIANS ARE DARK AS YOUR DARKEST AMERICAN.... and they on average look way better than any AW.

in Colombia, gringas or AW are thought of ugly, dont fix themselves, not nice bodies, many of them fat.

this is a fair representation of colombian women, AW do poorly in colombia!!!!

2. colombians are racist....

WRONG, americans are FAR MORE racial than any other nation I know..... in colombia if you're a black man from america, you're fit, you're civilized, and decent looking u can get a lot of the women u see out there.
1) Does that include Elite/Upper Class Colombians? Just curious, I am under the impression they are the same in Colombia as they are in Brazil, Chile, Argentina or Venezuela.

Most Americans take poor care of themselves and the majority of Americans going to South America are retirees and people over 50 in most cases, not younger people (accept the backpacker crowd).

My understanding is that White men do very well in Colombia, especially those that have light hair and bright eyes (blue, green, grey) and in-shape.

While its easy to find attractive Colombian women online, IE models among the "normal" population, I find these to be much more than norm, I could be wrong though.

http://www.latin-wife.com/

http://www.latineuro.com/newest_women.php?city=Medellin

Some of the women on Latin Euro are just as hot as the woman you posted, I will give you credit there :)

2) Oh yes Latin America is actually worst than America. I think I would call it Racism 1.5 as its not that subtle and its not that obvious either. I will say its more about class structures in Latin America, so Afro-Latinos tend to be poor or about the same level of poverty the indigenous population experiences.

But Afro Colombians are also caught between the Colombian Gov/DEA/CIA backed vs FARC rebels

And I come back to a blog post I saw, I posted the link sometime ago and I doubt I can find it again. But Light skinned African-American lived in Colombia I think Bogota. He was dating a dark haired, light/white skinned Colombian woman. They were talking about the Afro-Colombians one day and she made some very disparaging comments about them. When he said "Hey I'm Negro", she retorted "No your not" and said something about he's too light skinned to be Negro and said "Why would you want to be Negro?" As she had a low opinion of them. Then when Henry Louis Gates did his series on Blacks in Latin America and they went to Colombia; I discovered there's a popular TV show in Colombia that presents some really negative stereotypes of Afro-Colombians.

If that's me putting two and two together to come up with four, counting also that as I said the majority of BM that end up with Colombian brides are Afro-Colombian. But then again, maybe that goes with the 90+% of BM that marry BW which means BW blow interracial dating out of proportion. As was shown in Diary of a Tired Black Man, ask randomly any BW how many BM and married to WW and they come up with some number between 20-30% when its actually about 10% (PEW's data updated to 2012 over the 2010 Census).

I just don't want to make it needlessly difficult to complete my task, not that learning Portuguese or Spanish is easy, certainly easier than German or Russian.

I am fit, civilized and decent looking :)
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

the Colombian elite is mostly white, you're right about that.... but they are NOT anglo white like whites in canada, US or australia.... they are european latin/white (like the french, italian or spaniard kind of white)

your average white colombian girl looks a lot more like an spaniard or french girl than like a white anglo american woman, and that extends to pretty much all of south america.....

so a white/anglo gringa will simply not do in Colombia...... anglo or german women in colombia are thought of as "monas aguadas" watery blondes, simply a pale woman with harsh facial features and not a lot of class or fashion sense.

As far as racism towards blacks, blacks in colombia were slaves and like america they had to put up with poverty, but that is changing and fast.
I can assure you the average colombian is more accepting of blacks than the average american.... there are not even racist slurs towards blacks in colombia!!!!

black americans in colombia hold the status of being exotic gringo males and YES a lot of women would consider dating you (granted you should be fit and refined, but that applies to white guys too)

I also spent time in mexico, but mexico differs from colombia in the sense that mexico is much less multiracial, mexicans are vastly indigenous brown looking, many even look asian (I guess because the amerindians cross over into the americas from asia), Mexico in a way operates more like the Philippines (white men do hold a big status there)..... Colombians are far more diverse than mexicans, you walk around colombia and you see from blondes who look like europeans to blacks who look like they just got off the boat from somwhere in africa.....

if something Colombia is culturally and socially more like Brazil, while mexico is more like south east asian countries