Why Have Young People In Japan Stopped Having Sex?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I saw some Japanese women the other day, they looked colder than ice.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/o ... having-sex

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I've heard most Japanese work 12 hours a day and have 1 day off a month. That's got to be hard on your sex drive.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I'm especially amused that adult diapers outsell infant ones.

Let's see how the conspiracy racists explain this.
In Japan, there's not enough multiculturalism, illegal immigration, miscegenation, blakz, jooz :razz:, or other usual boogeymen to blame.

Aside: The guest host mentioned this topic on the 10/21/13 broadcast of Rush Limbaugh. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Taco wrote:I've heard most Japanese work 12 hours a day and have 1 day off a month. That's got to be hard on your sex drive.
It's hard on your health and sex drive for sure. Stress is a killer
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Okay whilst I believe all of this, how are Black and African guys "killin' it" over there in Japan in lieu of the feminist proactivity against equivocally-balanced society there??
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting to see how the Anglo-Zionist elite is f***ing over different societies in their own special way. They have really made a detailed study of us.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

There was a similar article in the "Kuchikomi" section of www.japantoday.com website. The bottomline of the article drew a different conclusion in that young Japanese women have become increasingly feminist in their attitudes and the young Japanese males are intimidated by it. So they avoid women altogether.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Halwick wrote:There was a similar article in the "Kuchikomi" section of www.japantoday.com website. The bottomline of the article drew a different conclusion in that young Japanese women have become increasingly feminist in their attitudes and the young Japanese males are intimidated by it. So they avoid women altogether.
True. Japanese men are still looking for traditional, home-bound and inlaw-loving women and cannot find them in Japan. Perhaps that's why so many of them are finding their dream wives in the Philippines?! The sister of a girl I met in Davao got married with a rich company executive and, judging from what she says, they're both very, very happy.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Not having children with feminists is a very good idea, it improves the gene pool.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:Not having children with feminists is a very good idea, it improves the gene pool.
LOL as if feminism were a genetic condition :)
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Japan is one of the Asian countries to be completely decimated by westernization. The last remaining qualities of pure-bred, non-wussified, hot-blooded Japanese men and women are considered criminal and improper. Not only that, it also explains the women's attraction to minorities(the purer a society is, the less they bother with minorities i.e. "difficulty of dating"). Japanese society has been going down the drain since the 70s, if not earlier. The suicide rate has also been increasing at a horrifying pace. Japan is basically self-destructing from the inside, especially after Fukushima.

Each country shows the same symptoms as a result of bending over to satanist interests. Asian or American, it doesn't matter. One would be a damn fool to think diseases don't spread.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Yeah, the Japanese females were pretty feminist all right.

I remember seeing one way back in KL. She was sitting right across from me while I was surfing in an internet cafe. She dressed and acted like a model feminist - extravagant, expensive clothes all over, with sunglasses INDOORS, permascowl on her face and an extreme bitch-don't-talk-to-me vibe surrounding her body all over.

Compare that to what I have observed among the Eastern European and Central Asian tourists/students wandering about in the city - they actually didn't mind having people sit close to them or stare them - they became quite sheepish too as if flattered that they were receiving attention.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Like all countries with low birth rates Japan has a population of women that will not submit to men unless their paid to.

The Japanese Love Industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4