Cheap Flights to Europe Under $500

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Cheap Flights to Europe Under $500

Post by kai1275 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Which airline is this for? To which destinations? How do you book? On what website?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A couple days ago I priced a Norwegian Air plus local carriers flight from Tucson to Prague. If I went on March 5, it would come to $600 for everything, including one night of a hotel in Copenhagen (flight arrives too late to journey on that night), food and baggage check (which is pretty reasonable -- about $20 per bag max). Leaving later in May, which I'm more likely to do, it would total $700. That's pretty damn good.

I also recently discovered the best price by far I've ever seen for a single occupant on a transatlantic cruise -- $688 for single occupancy, which is no different than the price per person for double occupancy. Usually the single pays almost twice as much. It's 13 days from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton, UK, making three stops in the Bahamas. You could pretty much eat $688 worth of food on those ships in 13 days.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If anyone wants to overwinter in Southern Europe my parents keep going on these mega cheap all inclusive trips to various places. Egypt, Turkey, Croatia, in fact anywhere outside the Euro has some real bargains.

You could indeed eat and drink your way through enough stuff to pay for the trip.

Also flights in November are usually good value, nobody goes on holiday in November.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

gsjackson wrote:A couple days ago I priced a Norwegian Air plus local carriers flight from Tucson to Prague. If I went on March 5, it would come to $600 for everything, including one night of a hotel in Copenhagen (flight arrives too late to journey on that night), food and baggage check (which is pretty reasonable -- about $20 per bag max). Leaving later in May, which I'm more likely to do, it would total $700. That's pretty damn good.

I also recently discovered the best price by far I've ever seen for a single occupant on a transatlantic cruise -- $688 for single occupancy, which is no different than the price per person for double occupancy. Usually the single pays almost twice as much. It's 13 days from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton, UK, making three stops in the Bahamas. You could pretty much eat $688 worth of food on those ships in 13 days.
Which cruise line is/was that?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Here's a list of Low cost airlines for Europe > http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforu ... ?f=12&t=98

My sister has an American Chase United Airlines Credit Card. She buys everything with it & it earns her alot of miles. She's even got me flight tickets with just her miles. It's worth looking into. She lives in FL.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

One airline I can recommend is Condor Flugdienst. It's from Germany and they offer seamless connections with Lufthansa. They do fly to the states but most US cities that they fly to are seasonal. The only non seasonal flights they have are to Las Vegas and San Juan PR. I tried them out on december when I was making my way to Lithuania. Also the service was quite good. One draw back is that the economy seats are cramped but you get what you pay for. Anyways on my ticket from San Juan to Frankfurt I only paid $398.00 taxes already included in the price. Basically there's no excuse for those who want to go abroad cause there is choices and from my experience Frankfurt airport is a great airport to do your flight connections. I consider it better than Heathrow airport in London.

http://www.condor.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condor_Flu ... stinations <<< they fly to some countries in Asia too