True Love a RT documentary

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

True Love a RT documentary

Post by ***JP*** »

This is truly an inspiring documentary that the mainstream media will never ever play cause of the shallow society we live in. Yes there is shallow women in the FSU but not all are shallow. The documentary is about a regular, healthy girl from Kazakhstan who says she’s an ugly duckling. He lives in central Russia and is profoundly disabled, he has never been able to walk. After meeting on the internet they decided they were meant to be together. An inspiring story of love conquering all, on RT.

http://rt.com/shows/documentary/kazakhs ... ussia-379/

P.S. Since the Philippines topics are a little over blown here I thought this video from RT is able to inspire those who are really serious about finding love in the FSU countries and Russia.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great documentary, JP. I love RT and RT America.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Lol, RT is full of anti-US propaganda. It makes Americans look bad in the world, thus decreasing their sexual buying power in other countries...not a good thing.

Its a shame the EU is so weak...I had hoped it would be a viable alternative and I'd start identifying myself a European. Hopefully, EU will recover.

FSUs time has passed- this isn't the 90s or early 2000s anymore. If it was such a great place to find love, we would be seeing more trip reports and success stories, but we don't. Fact is, most FSU girls aged 18-24 are not interested in foreigners and are not kind, caring, and affectionate. Go look at RUAdventures forum to see the guy who had a 21 yo girl who wasy emotionally crazy, and take a look at RV forum and how hard guys have to work to find a cute girl with a decent personality.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

TopSpruce wrote:Lol, RT is full of anti-US propaganda. It makes Americans look bad in the world, thus decreasing their sexual buying power in other countries...not a good thing.

Its a shame the EU is so weak...I had hoped it would be a viable alternative and I'd start identifying myself a European. Hopefully, EU will recover.

FSUs time has passed- this isn't the 90s or early 2000s anymore. If it was such a great place to find love, we would be seeing more trip reports and success stories, but we don't. Fact is, most FSU girls aged 18-24 are not interested in foreigners and are not kind, caring, and affectionate. Go look at RUAdventures forum to see the guy who had a 21 yo girl who wasy emotionally crazy, and take a look at RV forum and how hard guys have to work to find a cute girl with a decent personality.

Just met with couchsurfer from St Petersburg, she was 29 but looked closer to 39, bad skin, too skinny, vegetarian...She told me how Russian girls are trained by their mothers on how to land a rich man, apparently most of her close friends are gold diggers and have 'lovers' on the side. Culture is extremely materialistic and status is everything.
FSU girl start having sex at very young age, 12-15 is normal, by 22-25 she has a LOT of guys under her belt.
I always said Russian women are the sluttiest I've seen, ask any Frenchmen in Phuket and they will tell you the same.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Banano wrote:
TopSpruce wrote:Lol, RT is full of anti-US propaganda. It makes Americans look bad in the world, thus decreasing their sexual buying power in other countries...not a good thing.

Just met with couchsurfer from St Petersburg, she was 29 but looked closer to 39, bad skin, too skinny, vegetarian...She told me how Russian girls are trained by their mothers on how to land a rich man, apparently most of her close friends are gold diggers and have 'lovers' on the side. Culture is extremely materialistic and status is everything.
FSU girl start having sex at very young age, 12-15 is normal, by 22-25 she has a LOT of guys under her belt.
I always said Russian women are the sluttiest I've seen, ask any Frenchmen in Phuket and they will tell you the same.
Beautiful girls on the streets...even though I know from experience that they're lacking in some character
Last edited by TopSpruce on October 25th, 2013, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Isn't the US media very anti Russian itself? Isn't Fox News, CNN and MSNBC very anti Russian as well? Anyways we getting out of context. This is just an inspirational video that shows there is still good quality women in both FSU and Russia itself which is far better than what the dating scene in the western world currently is. Besides the Philippines topics are already a little too played out and not everyone is into Asian women which is the reason I put up the video for those who are interested in dating women from the FSU.

So your experience in Belarus was bad. It may have been bad for you but for others it could be better. Everyone always have different experiences. Besides Philippines are not so different from the FSU since it's overcrowded by both American and Western European mongers too. So we can't generalize all the people in the FSU or even the Philippines because everywhere you go there is good and bad people. Plus there is members from here who are happily married to women from Philippines, Brazil and even FSU including myself.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Ok, so maybe the video does have a point. Girls in the stans (Kyrgzstan, rural kazakhstan, uzbekistan) are quality. Travelling to central asia FSU and the Caucasus seems worth a shot.

The question is, how do you move to those countries and become an expat? Besides English teaching, not many jobs are available.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

TopSpruce wrote:Ok, so maybe the video does have a point. Girls in the stans (Kyrgzstan, rural kazakhstan, uzbekistan) are quality. Travelling to central asia FSU and the Caucasus seems worth a shot.

The question is, how do you move to those countries and become an expat? Besides English teaching, not many jobs are available.

Some people can actually try other trades. I know a Spaniard who is an engineer, works in Lithuania and doesn't speak a word of Lithuanian. Plus the Baltics are open for foreign investment so people with a good business head can actually open a business there. Companies like Chevron Mobile, Glaxo Smithkline, Barclays and even software companies have established themselves in Lithuania.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Baltics are not really a good option. Its too westernized and the competition is very high.

Being a foreigner is not a novelty in the Baltics.
Young girls (18-24) are not interested in meeting foreigers, etc.

Look, if even Belarus is not a p***y paradise anymore, why would the Baltics be?

Its a good spot for just sex if you go in as a short stay tourist and meet girls into westerners/english groupies who just want fun. My black friends here get tons of p***y, but none of then actually date the girls because its not acceptable to date foreigners.

I bet Baltics is the same. I can roll up and get a few bangs, but a quality girl to date will be hard.

Regarding work:
Hey, I'm all for learning a new profession and am looking into a second degree. But which profession makes good money in Kyrgizstan or Uzbekistan?
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

TopSpruce wrote:Baltics are not really a good option. Its too westernized and the competition is very high.

Being a foreigner is not a novelty in the Baltics.
Young girls (18-24) are not interested in meeting foreigers, etc.

Look, if even Belarus is not a p***y paradise anymore, why would the Baltics be?

Its a good spot for just sex if you go in as a short stay tourist and meet girls into westerners/english groupies who just want fun. My black friends here get tons of p***y, but none of then actually date the girls because its not acceptable to date foreigners.

I bet Baltics is the same. I can roll up and get a few bangs, but a quality girl to date will be hard.

Regarding work:
Hey, I'm all for learning a new profession and am looking into a second degree. But which profession makes good money in Kyrgizstan or Uzbekistan?

Ok I get it you hate the FSU. Just because things didn't go well for you doesn't mean it will be bad for others as I said before everyone's experiences are different. Besides you said so yourself, you have never been to Lithuania so you are in no position to even criticize or talk about a place you haven't even been to. Just because you heard from third parties that the Baltics are bad doesn't mean it's bad for everyone else. Besides most of the time third party testimonies are not as accurate as you experiencing for yourself the place. I get it, you want to go to Asia then Godspeed but there's no need to constantly be trolling the FSU topics. Not everyone here is interested in Asian women.

I never claimed knowledge about the former asian republics like Kyrgiztan or Uzbekistan so I don't know which degree is good for that region.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

First of all, Kyrgizstan and Uzbekistan are FSU....so thats why they belong in this thread.

Second, I have been to Poland and Slovakia, as well as having Lithuanian friends.
Lithuania is just as economically developed as those countries, meaning interest in foreigners is low and competition is high.

In the FSU, things went well for me in terms of sex, but not for quality girls and LTRs.

So if you're such an expert on Lithuania, tell me: are the 18-24 year olds easy to meet? Are they interested in LTRs, with foreigners?
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

TopSpruce wrote:First of all, Kyrgizstan and Uzbekistan are FSU....so thats why they belong in this thread.

Second, I have been to Poland and Slovakia, as well as having Lithuanian friends.
Lithuania is just as economically developed as those countries, meaning interest in foreigners is low and competition is high.

In the FSU, things went well for me in terms of sex, but not for quality girls and LTRs.

So if you're such an expert on Lithuania, tell me: are the 18-24 year olds easy to meet? Are they interested in LTRs, with foreigners?

I never claimed to be an expert about Lithuania first of all. Second of all I wouldn't know on 18-24 girls because that is not the age range I am in. Third you just said it yourself. So you have Lithuanian friends still doesn't account for generalizing Lithuanians just because a few talk bad about their country doesn't mean all people there are the same.

Like I said before. It's clear you hate the FSU so pack your bags and leave. No one pointed a gun to your head to make you stay there. My experience in Lithuania has been good and just because it went bad for you in Poland and Slovakia doesn't mean it's gonna be bad for others. By the way Poland is not a Baltic country and neither is Slovakia. The Baltics are just Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. I'm done arguing with you It's clear you are only here to troll.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

There's the anawer: you don't know about 18-24 year olds in those countries.

If I was looking for a late-30s single mom, I might consider Lithuania.

FYI The Baltics are not such a unique place. I've been to 6 Eastern European countries, so I know what I'm talking about. I highly doubt its much different than any of the other countries that surround it.

Perhaps Lithuania is a good place for those looking for women much older than myself. But my point still stands, for people interested in meeting a cute young girl for a long term relationship, its probably not a good place. I have yet to see a trip report or personal account to challenge that.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

TopSpruce wrote:There's the anawer: you don't know about 18-24 year olds in those countries.

If I was looking for a late-30s single mom, I might consider Lithuania.

FYI The Baltics are not such a unique place. I've been to 6 Eastern European countries, so I know what I'm talking about. I highly doubt its much different than any of the other countries that surround it.

Perhaps Lithuania is a good place for those looking for women much older than myself. But my point still stands, for people interested in meeting a cute young girl for a long term relationship, its probably not a good place. I have yet to see a trip report or personal account to challenge that.

Well you haven't tried meeting young Lithuanian girls and haven't been to Lithuania either so you are in no position to generalize them just because a few said so. Like I said before I'm done talking because I don't waste my time with trolls.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Easy way out, just use the ad hominem attack and call me a troll.

You didn't address my point- Why would Lithuanian be any better or different than any of the countries that surround it and I have been to?

I never said I hated the FSU or Lithuania.
All I said is that its unlikely to be a good spot to meet young girls for LTR. Do you know young expats doing well there?
Why are there no recent trip reports from young guys doing well there?