The Women of Kazakhstan

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
rudder
Junior Poster

The Women of Kazakhstan

Post by rudder »

Not much discussion about this country. Has anyone on here ever been there? I was on a social media website recently and the vast majority of the women from there were stunning.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I have been there and most women are Mongolian looking. The few Russian girls live mostly in the former capital of Almaty, but not in the new capital Astana.

It is freezing cold there and oil wealth is making foreign men less "necessary" than in the past.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

A few years ago I found, not what I would call a dating site, but a woman from Kazakhstan, who was match making from the women there to Western men. The first girl I showed interest in, a white woman, declined my interest. Well, she was white, what did I expect? I also noticed many of the women required a full head of hair and such. I never went back there. . . But I think perhaps an Asian woman from there may be not as bad. I just know to avoid white women from any damned where in the world.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

There is a thread about that country.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

jtest28 wrote:A few years ago I found, not what I would call a dating site, but a woman from Kazakhstan, who was match making from the women there to Western men. The first girl I showed interest in, a white woman, declined my interest. Well, she was white, what did I expect? I also noticed many of the women required a full head of hair and such. I never went back there. . . But I think perhaps an Asian woman from there may be not as bad. I just know to avoid white women from any damned where in the world.
I wish I had learned this a long time ago.
Well, live and learn.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jtest28 wrote:A few years ago I found, not what I would call a dating site, but a woman from Kazakhstan, who was match making from the women there to Western men. The first girl I showed interest in, a white woman, declined my interest. Well, she was white, what did I expect? I also noticed many of the women required a full head of hair and such. I never went back there. . . But I think perhaps an Asian woman from there may be not as bad. I just know to avoid white women from any damned where in the world.
*E. Irizarry goes to the HA PA speaker and puts on "Love Train" by the O'Jays"*
Yeah dude, it's time to get on there Soul music love train. Give up the ghost; you know
you are destined to be with an African or Black lady. :-)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. This gorgeous Kazakh lady says in her profile that she likes black guys! You black guys should go for her!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 803552?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, that girl is awesome but I don't she would be interested in the geeky guys here.

There are quite a few Kazakhstan women here in the UK, they are kind of exotic looking, especially those with Asian genes.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:
There are quite a few Kazakhstan women here in the UK, they are kind of exotic looking, especially those with Asian genes.
Saw a couple of Kazakh Eurasians at the beach who were so hot I had to cold-approach and find out where they were from.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

someone needs to hurry and save her from that oncoming train.

too white for me but a cutie nonetheless.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Kazakh girl looks perfect! Her face looks so symmetrical!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 976239?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

The Women of Kazakhstan

Post by IraqVet2003 »

These women from this Central Asian country look gorgeous. Especially the one that expressed interest in black men.
Gold
Freshman Poster

Re: The Women of Kazakhstan

Post by Gold »

I have been there couple of time. Kazakh women (https://www.elenasmodels.com/kazakhstan-women/) are so beautiful, and love to have family & kids. They are humble in nature and polite behavior, but I would like to tell you that before you actually reach a Kazakh girl, be prepared to meet a whole set of female and male friends, cousins, sisters and brothers who surround her.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Mate lived out there - a white American guy, good looking, in his thirties, good job etc.

Said it was shite, said the Kazakh women weren't interested in white guys and the local men were very hostile towards white guys and would aggresively cockblock them - and these fellas were over 6ft, over 200lbs - basically, Asian men with big Russian builds.

He said the white, Russian women were receptive but were outnumbered by the local Kazakh women (he said the women were nice looking though) - and you needed to know either Russian or Kazakh - he said the place was a total bust.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This' gotta be the most in-the-middle-of-nowhere country in the world. Right in the center but so far from everything, also land locked. Perhaps only topped in isolation by New Zealand.
Very interesting.

Nice to see some greenerie in the photos, i thought it was all dry and dusty.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?