Should we have an anti-American Women board?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you do that, in due time there will be a call for an Anti-American man section.

I think we should stick with the theme of HappierAbroad and the utter repulsiveness of American women should remain one of the many subthemes.
If that happens so be it! Eventually there will only be loyalists left and defectors. The ones staying in the cesspool and the ones that want to get out. Some men are already haters and cock block each other. Eventually men here will de-evolve into pure garbage and people will have to pick a side to join as the US sinks into a even lower form than it already is at.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:
Oh and WHY don't you CROSS-ADVERTISE your existing websites? I.e. why aren't there obvious links, right on the HA forum, to "Women's HA" (or whatever it is) and to (I guess?) your esoteric/metaphysical site?
There are obvious links at the top of the page.
Winston's pages are a confusing mess. I refuse to search through the mess.

Jester's Metaphysics 101:

Principle:
If a branch falls from a tree, and noone was there to hear it, there was no "sound".

Corollary:
If there is a camouflaged url hidden among a thicket of other verbiage and distractions, hidden so well that noone notices it, there is no "link".

Plain English:
It's Winston's website, not mine. Clean the damn thing up.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Winston it's a great idea, I think the Trip reports should be more prominant on this website, they're so tucked away. They are the evidence & outcomes of what this place is relly about. After all it's HappierAbroad 8)
Absolutely!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:Oh and WHY don't you CROSS-ADVERTISE your existing websites? I.e. why aren't there obvious links, right on the HA forum, to "Women's HA" (or whatever it is) and to (I guess?) your esoteric/metaphysical site?
Yeah Jester. Look at the links at the top. The three sites are cross promoted.

You are right though, that I should pay Renata to do it. She is very smart and good at accuracy-oriented tasks.

So what should we call the new board? How about these choices:

- American Women Suck
- American Women: Problems and Experiences
- What's Wrong With American Women?
- Rants About American Women
Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2013, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:Jester it's an easy 1-function task but it's time consuming. He could afford to be a miser with this job. He can pay by the hour & establish a quota of threads to be moved per day. I don't have the time, but I'm sure he could hire some meticulous person to get this done.

Winston it's a great idea, I think the Trip reports should be more prominant on this website, they're so tucked away. They are the evidence & outcomes of what this place is relly about. After all it's HappierAbroad 8)
I was just kidding. I would not pay per hour, but per thread moved, so it would be fixed and predictable.

So you wanna do it? I'll pay you per thread moved at a negotiated rate that would be fair.

I also have editing work to do on some files, if you want to help with that too.

Do you have any video editing skills by the way?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

My vote casted.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rants About American Women should be the name of the board since you're going to put it up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another idea. How about changing the name of the "Rants and Raves" board to "Rants and Raves about America and American Women" or "Rants about America and American Women"?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:Oh and WHY don't you CROSS-ADVERTISE your existing websites? I.e. why aren't there obvious links, right on the HA forum, to "Women's HA" (or whatever it is) and to (I guess?) your esoteric/metaphysical site?

Sorry, I looked again.

No such link to a woman's forum.

Look at the top of this page and if you see such a link, save a screen shot and post it here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Sorry, I looked again.

No such link to a woman's forum.

Look at the top of this page and if you see such a link, save a screen shot and post it here.
Right under the top banner and above the social media share buttons, there are these links:

Attention Ladies: Check out our new LADIES FORUM!
We also have a Paranormal Forum too!

See them now?
Last edited by Winston on October 28th, 2013, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I created the board:

viewforum.php?f=46

I'll be moving topics there little by little.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Thanks Winston but I'm living like a gypsy these days & moving around alot, plus I've got my little on to care for. Maybe Zboy :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -