Where should I live in South America? (Challenge Question)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Robert77 wrote:I mean in peru, ecuador and mexico you will find pretty girls too, it's just the indigenous amerindian look doesnt do it for me, and in those countries it's common.
I wouldn't lump Mexico, Ecuador, and Peru all together. I haven't been to everywhere in Latin America, but then again I haven't been to Syria either because I can tell it is a place I don't want to visit just by researching. From my research I agree the women in Ecuador on the whole don't appeal to me. I think Peru seems to rate a little better in terms of what you can find if you look. Mexico is a different ballgame. There are all kinds of light skinned women in Mexico City. DF really has it all. I like the challenge of getting those women, but I think the reality is you got to be a young gringo if you want to score at high end clubs and bars in DF. There are real lookers in DF (lots) but if you want that big age difference you are better off hitting up the State of Mexico right next door.

Plenty of women from Mty (Nuevo Leon) travel up to Texas for shopping. They are generally wealthy and very attractive (but they aren't gringo hungry).
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

travelsouth wrote:
Robert77 wrote:I mean in peru, ecuador and mexico you will find pretty girls too, it's just the indigenous amerindian look doesnt do it for me, and in those countries it's common.
I wouldn't lump Mexico, Ecuador, and Peru all together. I haven't been to everywhere in Latin America, but then again I haven't been to Syria either because I can tell it is a place I don't want to visit just by researching. From my research I agree the women in Ecuador on the whole don't appeal to me. I think Peru seems to rate a little better in terms of what you can find if you look. Mexico is a different ballgame. There are all kinds of light skinned women in Mexico City. DF really has it all. I like the challenge of getting those women, but I think the reality is you got to be a young gringo if you want to score at high end clubs and bars in DF. There are real lookers in DF (lots) but if you want that big age difference you are better off hitting up the State of Mexico right next door.

Plenty of women from Mty (Nuevo Leon) travel up to Texas for shopping. They are generally wealthy and very attractive (but they aren't gringo hungry).
Women in Peru and Ecuador are extremely similar. The only difference is that in Ecuador you will find more black women, especially in places like Guayaquil. I have been to Mexico and as far as I can remember most people where mestizo and looked very similar to most Peruvians. Maybe Peru has a slightly larger pure indigenous population, but in general I think most Mexicans and Peruvians look very similar. In Peru you can also find light skinned women, the high end clubs of Lima and most larger cities are full of them.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

chibolo wrote: I have been to Mexico and as far as I can remember most people where mestizo and looked very similar to most Peruvians. Maybe Peru has a slightly larger pure indigenous population, but in general I think most Mexicans and Peruvians look very similar.
Specifically where you went in Mexico might play a role in your opinion. To gringos like us Mexicans are short, but if you look up the tables Peruvians are way shorter than them. The people on average are 4 inches taller in Mexico than Peru which indicates to me a lot more diversity and people mixing than you might realize. I don't go for the dark Aztec look, and I really enjoy Mexico. If you youtube Mexico's Next Top Model that will give you an idea of what you can find. Now on the whole those women appeal to me. If they don't appeal to you that is completely cool, I just want to make sure we are comparing apples to apples.

chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote: I have been to Mexico and as far as I can remember most people where mestizo and looked very similar to most Peruvians. Maybe Peru has a slightly larger pure indigenous population, but in general I think most Mexicans and Peruvians look very similar.
Specifically where you went in Mexico might play a role in your opinion. To gringos like us Mexicans are short, but if you look up the tables Peruvians are way shorter than them. The people on average are 4 inches taller in Mexico than Peru which indicates to me a lot more diversity and people mixing than you might realize. I don't go for the dark Aztec look, and I really enjoy Mexico. If you youtube Mexico's Next Top Model that will give you an idea of what you can find. Now on the whole those women appeal to me. If they don't appeal to you that is completely cool, I just want to make sure we are comparing apples to apples.

I went to Mexico DF and Acapulco. Most Mexicans I saw where short had brown skin and black hair, just like Peruvians. I remember seeing lots of white Mexicans on tv and wondering "Where are all these white Mexicans?". The same is true in Peru. Lots of Peruvian gringos on tv, but you rarely see them outside of the wealthy areas of Lima. I have heard that northern Mexico has more white people, but I have never been there so I don't know if that is true.

Peru also has lots of models and miss world 2004 was actually from Trujillo (where I lived for 6 years):

Here are some pictures from the most popular disco in Trujillo, which will give you an idea of the average girl you can meet in a Peruvian club:
http://www.amadisco.pe/galeria/index.ph ... 0by%20AMA/
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

chibolo wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
I went to Mexico DF and Acapulco. Most Mexicans I saw where short had brown skin and black hair, just like Peruvians./
There certainly is a major difference from what you'll find in Mexico/Peru versus say Argentina. But the stats don't lie. You can find lots of lighter tones in Mty. It is actually pretty sweet for those living in the southern USA who can get down there to hunt.

Santa Fe, Condesa, Roma, Polanco, and surrounding areas have what you see in the video. If you were chica hunting in the north or over by the airport you won't have near the same experience.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
I went to Mexico DF and Acapulco. Most Mexicans I saw where short had brown skin and black hair, just like Peruvians./
There certainly is a major difference from what you'll find in Mexico/Peru versus say Argentina. But the stats don't lie. You can find lots of lighter tones in Mty. It is actually pretty sweet for those living in the southern USA who can get down there to hunt.

Santa Fe, Condesa, Roma, Polanco, and surrounding areas have what you see in the video. If you were chica hunting in the north or over by the airport you won't have near the same experience.
Again, this is similar to Peru and other Latin countries with a large mixed population where you have to go to certain areas to find the light skinned women. If you go to Larcomar in Miraflores, Lima on a Saturday night you will see lots of women that look just like the white skinned Mexicans in your video. However, the average Peruana doesn't look like that and neither does the average Mexicana in most of Mexico.

Personally I am not only attracted to white women and they don't have to look like models. A cute mestiza girl is good enough for me.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

When I look at the stats and study the history I just have to disagree a bit. There has been a lot more mixing going on in Mexico than Peru. The height is just one of the most obvious examples.

Granted if we are comparing Mexico City to Medellin or Buenos Aires I see where you are coming from in comparison. But frankly in BA they have their noses a bit too high in the air and Medellin is a lot different than Mexico City (and not in a good way).

It is hard to argue with the diversity you get in Mexico City considering how close it is to the USA. Now if you want tall girls just forget about Mexico I can agree with that. But then again the average height of women in Colombia vs. Mexico is only 1 inch apart.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

travelsouth wrote:When I look at the stats and study the history I just have to disagree a bit. There has been a lot more mixing going on in Mexico than Peru. The height is just one of the most obvious examples.

Granted if we are comparing Mexico City to Medellin or Buenos Aires I see where you are coming from in comparison. But frankly in BA they have their noses a bit too high in the air and Medellin is a lot different than Mexico City (and not in a good way).

It is hard to argue with the diversity you get in Mexico City considering how close it is to the USA. Now if you want tall girls just forget about Mexico I can agree with that. But then again the average height of women in Colombia vs. Mexico is only 1 inch apart.
All I can say is that to me the average Peruvian and Mexican look extremely similar. Maybe there are slightly more "white" Mexicans, I don't know. But in general, I think places like Lima and Mexico DF are more alike than they are different. I even think the history of both countries is pretty similar as well.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Obviously these are the best of the best when it comes to Peruanas. Don't expect the average girl to look like these models. But as you can see, there are lots of hot women in Peru as well...
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

chibolo wrote:
travelsouth wrote:When I look at the stats and study the history I just have to disagree a bit. There has been a lot more mixing going on in Mexico than Peru. The height is just one of the most obvious examples.

All I can say is that to me the average Peruvian and Mexican look extremely similar. Maybe there are slightly more "white" Mexicans, I don't know. But in general, I think places like Lima and Mexico DF are more alike than they are different. I even think the history of both countries is pretty similar as well.
For my purposes I suppose Mexico City just works. There seems to be plenty of info written by gringos about the white women you can surprisingly find in DF. If anything the argument I would expect and even agree with is the obesity problem that has now hit Mexico. But for my purposes I can find a lot of hot career (educated) women in Mexico. Many that can even travel to the States.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

This might be a city that could be close to what the OP is looking for:

These girls are more what the average Peruana looks like:

manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

How do Ecuadorian girls compare to the girls in that Piura Modelos vid? Pretty much the same?

I was reading about Ecuador on Roosh and man do they hate Ecuador over there... lol. I have no interest in sleeping around, all I care about is finding "the one", but they seemed to think that girls in Ecuador are stuck-up and materialistic and only date guys close to their age. I take all that with a grain of salt but info about Ecuadorian women seems pretty sparse online at this time... which is why I was looking at Roosh in the first place. :P

Thoughts?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

manly5000 wrote:How do Ecuadorian girls compare to the girls in that Piura Modelos vid? Pretty much the same?

I was reading about Ecuador on Roosh and man do they hate Ecuador over there... lol. I have no interest in sleeping around, all I care about is finding "the one", but they seemed to think that girls in Ecuador are stuck-up and materialistic and only date guys close to their age. I take all that with a grain of salt but info about Ecuadorian women seems pretty sparse online at this time...

Thoughts?
Yeah, Ecuadorian girls look very similar. Piura isn't that far from Ecuador actually. Peru and Ecuador are very similar in a lot of ways.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

manly5000 wrote:How do Ecuadorian girls compare to the girls in that Piura Modelos vid? Pretty much the same?

I was reading about Ecuador on Roosh and man do they hate Ecuador over there... lol. I have no interest in sleeping around, all I care about is finding "the one", but they seemed to think that girls in Ecuador are stuck-up and materialistic and only date guys close to their age. I take all that with a grain of salt but info about Ecuadorian women seems pretty sparse online at this time... which is why I was looking at Roosh in the first place. :P

Thoughts?
Hahahahaa, Yeah I've been reading about Ecuador on Roosh forum. Apparently some guys on there don't even like the girls from Guayaquil, which are supposedly hotter. I've looked at pics on social media websites, and I have to say they meet my standards. Then again my standards say to avoid all women that look like skinny, ectomorph runway models. I definitely prefer the short, brown, curvalicious, indigenous cutie. The best post to read on the roosh website is called "the boner test." Nevertheless, I've seen some absolutely HOT, voluptuous, Ecuadorian women on social media websites.

I'm not worried about age, since I'm at the sweet age where I can have whatever age woman I want.

I am seriously considering Guayaquil or Milagro, Ecuador, but in the long run you'd be better off on the other side of the Andes to keep from getting Fuk'd ;) If you know what I mean!

Which is why I'm considering Paraguay as well. A nice subtropical country with hot weather most of the year, and some brief cold periods in the winter. Seems to be a good option for the SHTF crowd. My only concern is that the women there might be "Argentinized" due to proximity and recent immigration. I've heard from one source that girls in Paraguay are pretty consistently glued to their smartphones just like in the US. My ideal wife material wouldn't own one of those devices. I don't want my romance to be constantly getting sausage offers on facebook. It's a tall order these days unless you date ugly and poor.

I think crime is going to be everywhere there are great women. So that means whitey is going to have to watch his back wherever he travels in Latin America. There's no "crimeless" or safe place for a white person in South America. Heck, even poor-looking Peruvian women get pickpocketed in Peru.