Why are most American girls flirty?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I have been told im good looking, but im black so that contradicts

Um...what? Being black in the USA is not a disadvantage. If they are flirting with you, they may just like you for exactly who you are. I have very attractive black friends that pull AMERICAN chicks ALL THE TIME....easier than I could. Seriously, I think you are taking them the wrong way. I might be mistaken, but it seems that you need to respect yourself more than you do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Ya, but I go to a college in east tn where most of the students are rich wanna be redneck comservatives.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Ya, but I go to a college in east tn where most of the students are rich wanna be redneck comservatives.
Maybe part of your problem is that you are stereotyping everyone and assuming they are doing the same to you? Shooting yourself in the foot, as it were.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

HouseMD wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Ya, but I go to a college in east tn where most of the students are rich wanna be redneck comservatives.
Maybe part of your problem is that you are stereotyping everyone and assuming they are doing the same to you? Shooting yourself in the foot, as it were.
How do I gain confidence
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Mr.Darcy wrote: How do I gain confidence
Start by making a list of things you don't like about yourself. Then do what is needed to cross them off the list over time. Some of the things on your list will be things that you will have to deal with internally and learn to accept. Some things just can't be changed. Some things you shouldn't want to change. Make the mental adjustment and cross those off your list. If there is a legitimate need for improvement somewhere, then go about fixing it. Don't relocate until you have yourself figured out. If you can't love and respect yourself for who you are, you can't expect a woman to....
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

I doubt that American women are flirty. They lack social skills, not all of them but most.

They dont know how to attract guys or anythign. They expect the man to do all the work.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

Arabian_prince wrote:I doubt that American women are flirty. They lack social skills, not all of them but most.

They dont know how to attract guys or anythign. They expect the man to do all the work.
But aren't we supposed to lead the woman though/
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Sure, but sweet foreign women, will actually inspire us to do the work. Otherwise it just becomes a chore.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The question in this thread title isn't even true. Didn't you see the stats posted by Jamesbond about how AW are the LEAST flirtatious in the world?

Flirtation is considered creepy, taboo and violating in America, esp in the Seattle area. It's a negative thing, not a positive thing.

In most other countries though, it's a positive thing and creates energy and excitement. Women are flattered to be hit on.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Why are most American girls flirty?

Post by steve55 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Fake smiles, laugh at everything I say, play with hair, they touch me a lot. Why do women go out of their way to do this?
Mr Darcy. Let the professor set you straight. They aren't. In fact, American women are the 2nd to last least flirtatious in the entire world!!! Sorry, but you got this one wrong. See irrefutable proof here where I document this study and have the video upload also:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/main-thesis.html#20
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Winston wrote:The question in this thread title isn't even true. Didn't you see the stats posted by Jamesbond about how AW are the LEAST flirtatious in the world?

Flirtation is considered creepy, taboo and violating in America, esp in the Seattle area. It's a negative thing, not a positive thing.

In most other countries though, it's a positive thing and creates energy and excitement. Women are flattered to be hit on.
I thought this thread was at first about women who flirt with everybody and their daddies, not neccesarily for the express intent of showing real interest. In other words, women who flirt just for the heck of it.

I was about to give a nice pointer on that regard - Women don't actually flirt with a guy they like AS SMOOTHLY as they would with some random dudes in a social setting (unless she and that guy she likes are already in a relationship).

I had girls flirt with me before (yeah, here even in heavily Anglo-influenced Malaysia) - and those who meant it were always looking to the side to hide embarrassment, with their approach awkward, yet commendable. The girls who were very direct, flawless and confident in their approach? 100% fake. They were just doing it cause they think of themselves as the hottest shit on the toilet and they deserve males all over to fawn over them.