I've removed the Philippines Collages from this site

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

I've removed the Philippines Collages from this site

Post by Winston »

I've decided to remove the Philippines Collages from this site. It was giving this movement a bad reputation as a sex tourist site, and perhaps damaging my personal reputation as well. So I removed the three Philippines collages and left a message on them pointing to the Russia/Europe Collage instead, which I believe is sufficient to back up the claims of my site and ebook and inspire others to go abroad.

See my message about it there: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage2.htm

I will probably add one or two rows of Filipina pictures to the Russia/Europe Collage at the bottom, of nonbar girls, to give it some variety, but without the sex tourist stigma.

What do you think? Is this a wise move for our reputation?
Last edited by Winston on July 9th, 2009, 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've put more cleaner looking photos from the Philippines into the Russia/Europe Collage, to give it more variety without the "sex tourist" look. Have a look at the revised Collage that combines both the Russia trips and the Philippines trips.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

it might be the best,I mean only 1% of the philipine population is engaged in prostitution and there is a dark side too it. Although it isn't all dark either
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I'd probably divide up the Russia and PH photos into 2 sections, and remove the few Mexican ones.

For PH photos, I'd lean toward "fun" outdoor ones, like the beach scenes. Those are usually very attractive to majority of the viewers, versus bar scenes.

Not everyone goes abroad for dating. If you can broaden your scope, i.e. "how to retire early overseas", you'd attract more visitors as well. To live abroad and learn a new language would be a great adventure for them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are more beach scenes in the new collage. Check it out. I only used a few photos from bar scenes, and only then, they aren't overtly obvious bar scenes, more like nightclub scenes. Have a look and see what you think.