There is only one American woman that I love right now...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

There is only one American woman that I love right now...

Post by Temprano26 »

I was drawn to this site after reading Winston Wu's articles about American women and how my experiences match his words perfectly. This site is not a cult founded by a Taiwanese guy. Winston's words resonate with us because of our experiences living in this world. I won't speak for all of us but the more I live in this world, the less tolerance I have for people bullshitting me in the face of what I know is true. We all come to our own conclusions and we have concluded that American women will only make us miserable. And I am not alone in my preference for exotic women.

With that said, I have found one awesome exception and she is in my massage therapy class. Her name is Amy, she is white with long brunette hair and really small hands. At first I saw her she was just another American girl that didn't interest me. Then we worked together in Acupressure (energy work) and I realized how warm she was to touch. I immediately felt something within me for this person based only on that touch. That was way back in June and since then we have worked together nine times in different classes. In fact, I sit next to her all the time now because she is my best friend out of a class of 30 plus people. Before I got to know her, I believed American girls were superficial idiots with no substance but I have talked to her in every class discovering how deep she is. She has a wide variety of interests like cooking, scuba diving, horseback riding, animals, driving a motorcycle, artwork, traveling, etc. She is the quiet girl in class but also the most intelligent as she maintains a GPA of 4.0. And she uses her intelligence for the good of her classmates, always willing to help those who ask for it. She doesn't see everyone as an adversary in her life. Our class has been together for almost six months now and we are a family of diverse personalities. I am truly blessed to have her as a classmate and as a friend.

Lamentably, she is living with a boyfriend and I knew that was coming because love in America is always too good to be true. This just reinforces why I started a massage therapy career almost a year ago this month - to find my way back to Costa Rica. I may not be dating Amy but she has a lot of friends who are guys and that is because unlike so many American women, she has developed strong healthy relationships with the men of her life. She has no emotional baggage and no irrational fear of men. She has no fear at all it seems because her life has been filled of rich experiences.

America produces a lot of trash but some people rise far above it and become something extraordinary.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: There is only one American woman that I love right now..

Post by Cornfed »

Temprano26 wrote: Lamentably, she is living with a boyfriend and I knew that was coming because love in America is always too good to be true. This just reinforces why I started a massage therapy career almost a year ago this month - to find my way back to Costa Rica. I may not be dating Amy but she has a lot of friends who are guys
And she is probably being f***ed by a lot of them...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, I feel for you Temprano! It seems all the good American females get taken very quickly, because of the shortage of such women in the States.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Like most western men you put this "Amy" on a pedestal and worship her like she's some kind of god, that's the worst thing you can do. I can promise you men from most foreign countries don't do this. You won't really know what a "good woman" is until you've travelled to other countries and then your girlfriend rating system will drastically improve.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

It is entirely possible she is a good catch. The trouble, however, is that even the good women in America often have terrible taste in men, and end up dating bad boys that are going nowhere until they are in their 30s. I've only known two exceptions to this in my life, both of which married at 18 and have stayed married since. Good ones are hard to find, good ones with good taste harder still, but good ones with good taste that are single? Those are almost impossible to snag after you are about 22 years of age in this country.

Abroad, well, they're everywhere. You can't throw a stone without hitting a halfway decent girl in some cities around the world. It's like America is a lottery, but there are some countries that are a cakewalk for the same prize. You'd be a fool to play the odds here, they just aren't in your favor.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:It is entirely possible she is a good catch. The trouble, however, is that even the good women in America often have terrible taste in men, and end up dating bad boys that are going nowhere until they are in their 30s.
In which case they are, by definition, not good.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:It is entirely possible she is a good catch. The trouble, however, is that even the good women in America often have terrible taste in men, and end up dating bad boys that are going nowhere until they are in their 30s.
In which case they are, by definition, not good.
Not good in a roundabout way, but yes, you're right, as such women are not good because they are useless to any decent man.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

None of what I said changes that I prefer foreign women miles over American women. All I am saying is that one particular American girl has become one of the more pleasant surprises of recent times.

Guys, you have all known awesome women that you keep around as friends because a friendship is less likely to go sour than a relationship. I am sure if I lived with her for six months I would discover things I hate about her.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Temprano26 wrote:None of what I said changes that I prefer foreign women miles over American women. All I am saying is that one particular American girl has become one of the more pleasant surprises of recent times.

Guys, you have all known awesome women that you keep around as friends because a friendship is less likely to go sour than a relationship. I am sure if I lived with her for six months I would discover things I hate about her.
I have female friends, but mostly from college or work, because I don't shit where I eat and avoid involvement with women in such places. Your situation really leaves friendship as the only viable option. But as a general rule, if I like a girl, I let her know within a day of meeting her to avoid that friend zone bullshit. keeping a girl around and tagging along like a puppy dog in the hopes that someday she sees you as more than a friend is a mistake way too many nice guys make. Women want men that are decisive and up front with their intentions, not little boys that are afraid to speak up about wanting them.
Last edited by HouseMD on November 6th, 2013, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Temprano26 wrote:Guys, you have all known awesome women that you keep around as friends because a friendship is less likely to go sour than a relationship.
Such friendships are tempered in my case by realizing that the females in question are likely to be performing all kinds of unspeakable sex acts with the scum of the earth and laughing at me behind my back. It is actually a kind of relief to assume that all Western females are just vermin. For example, I recently learned some rather disturbing facts about the activities of a younger female relative that I really liked (and I mean liked as a person, although she was/is hot). It was much less depressing than it might have been had I not assumed something like that was going on in the first place. So the idea is to assume that all Western females, though they might seem nice at first glance, are beyond redemption, as it makes you much less likely to want to hang yourself when you find that it is true.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:But as a general rule, if I like a girl, I let her know within a day of meeting her to avoid that friend zone bullshit. keeping a girl around and trading along like a puppy dog in the hopes that someday she sees you as more than a friend is a mistake way too many nice guys make.
Yep, good advice.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Cornfed, you are getting too extreme. It is possible to find exceptions to the rules. Human beings are diverse. Not every American woman is a slutbag just like not every Latina woman is a saint. Look, it is not fun for any of us to struggle finding love in America. I sympathize. The only reason I have found such an awesome person is because I found an interest that got me involved in a strong community of people. I wouldn't have that if I continued going out to clubs or bar hopping or any of that other mainstream crap.

Also, the whole reason I never spoke verbally about the feelings I have is because there is a lot communicated in the human touch. It brings people closer together.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Cornfed, you are getting too extreme. It is possible to find exceptions to the rules. Human beings are diverse. Not every American woman is a slutbag just like not every Latina woman is a saint. Look, it is not fun for any of us to struggle finding love in America. I sympathize. The only reason I have found such an awesome person is because I found an interest that got me involved in a strong community of people. I wouldn't have that if I continued going out to clubs or bar hopping or any of that other mainstream crap.

Also, the whole reason I never spoke verbally about the feelings I have is because there is a lot communicated in the human touch. It brings people closer together.