Piece on the Psychology of Russian Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Piece on the Psychology of Russian Women

Post by Outsider »

[ Translated from http://prostitutka-ket.livejournal.com/15944.html ]

Finally, I decided to write it.
All these days I was following the discussion that ensued in the previous post… and suddenly I realized something.
I always knew it, but now understood it very clearly.

The vast majority of men – maybe, about eighty percent – write that chicks need money, cars, fur coats and that women are mercantile and prudent …

But here is something I want to tell you, dear men. From my own experience and experience of my girl friends. The same eighty percent won’t bring a girl flowers on the date, won’t take her to a restaurant or even some budget cafe; they won’t spend even ten dollars on her. Instead, they will take her for a promenade in the cold autumn evening, without thinking that she is cold and walking in the heels is simply hard.

These men won’t be smart enough to take her for a dinner in some cozy restaurant, no … They won’t think even to treat her with a cup of coffee.

And if they are generous enough to buy her coffee – then they start thinking how she should pay back for this coffee with her body.
Preferably immediately.

And then, when she doesn’t want to go out for the second, similarly miserable date, these eighty percent will come to forums and complain that women are greedy and mercantile.

Tanya, my former client, told me once a story about the broken lock. She simply had to change it. She mentioned about it to her neighbor during the conversation… no, she didn’t even ask for his help – he himself insisted on a visit. Changing the lock (which, by the way, she bought herself) was a matter of five minutes.
In exchange Tanya fed him dinner. But then he wanted sex. And not just wanted, but with the words “Come on, you see, I fixed it for you…â€￾
What a hero, huh?
And he was very surprised that she didn’t agree. Two days later Tanya learned from their mutual friend that she was a mercantile bitch whom he helped while she [...]

Anya, my manicurist, told me about her first date with a guy she met on internet. Anya came from work – in the skirt, stylish jacket and high heels. It was autumn. Do you think he offered her a cup of coffee? No!
And he knew that she came right after her work.
For four hours, four hours in cold autumn, he was walking with her in the park with awful asphalt. For four hours he was spreading his “peacock tailâ€￾ in front of her, telling how really cool he was and how he needed the true human relations; and that, if Anya was with him, he would take care of her and cherish her …
Anya told me that after four hours of his chatter and human “concernâ€￾ in the cold park, she turned into an icicle with numb fingers and even couldn’t feel her feet.
But he didn’t take her even to the cheapest cafe, he was only feeding her with the fairy-tales about high relationships.

She finally broke down and ran away. Afterwards he called her two more times. Remembering the cold nightmare, Anya flatly refused to continue dating.
In their last conversation he said that, like everyone else, she is a “material bitch, who cares only about money,â€￾ and that “as soon as he mentioned the human relationship, she disappeared.â€￾
And hung up.
Now, perhaps, he is wandering in Internet spreading the stories about the mercantile women.

What’s there to talk about, if the girl’s wish to have a cup of coffee for 100 rubles [ed: ~ $ 3] many of you consider to be mercantile?
You are not willing to spend those 100 rubles.
But if you do, then you start thinking – will she “giveâ€￾ or not? [ed: in Russian language the word "give" means the woman's consent to sex]

I know loads of similar stories. In different variations. But the bottom line is always the same – you don’t want to show even the basic courting, but always want some quality bang!

And the majority of men, coming to visit a girl, will be almost empty-handed. In the best case, there will be a single rose and a dull chocolate. Few of you would think that instead of the useless chocolate, you could bring a piece of meat which eventually would be fed to you. Isn’t that true, men?
And few of you think that she was “breakingâ€￾ her head thinking what to cook for you for the dinner. I know a lot of such stories, a lot.

Moreover, though very rarely, I happen to have some personal life. Sometimes I meet men who don’t know who I am. And I have met such hogs.
There are quite many of them, it turns out. Unfortunately, this is not uncommon and not an exception.
A lot of those who are ready to “hikeâ€￾ with you, on high heels, on the asphalt with potholes, a lot of chatter-boxes trying to look successful, but who can’t even offer a cup of coffee.
There were also those who, after taking me somewhere, would suggest to split the bill (and I never setup anyone, I always offer a man to choose the dishes from the menu).
After splitting the bill they – as if this is how it should be – try to see what you’ve got in your pants.
And they are very surprised to be rejected.
Are you completely lost, or what? ..

Let’s go further.

Do you think that women don’t invest anything?
Come on and tell me now, tell me who of you wants to see next to him a girl with unkempt hair, regrown roots of dyed hair, flaky dry skin, half-eaten nails; in cheap Chinese jeans, rubber flip flops and cotton pants?
Who?
Maybe you should pay attention to them! I’m sure, that such girls will give you for free, just for the mere fact of your attention.

But no, you want the groomed and the cute ones. Pretty and nicely dressed babes. Despite the fact that the vast majority of you, men, immediately after hitting 30 look quite pale and ungroomed. This is a fact. Take a closer look in the streets.
Women at least try to look better.

And do you have any idea how much it costs a woman to be beautiful?
Can you imagine how much it takes a woman to get ready for a date?
Have you ever thought how much a normal female underwear costs? I even don’t mention the chic one – just some usual nice underwear? Believe me, it is much more expensive than your men’s underwear.
Have you ever checked the price of cosmetics? Do you know that any decent mascara costs thirty dollars and more?
How much does the vial of perfume cost? Shadows? Lipstick?
Rings? Bracelets?

You are shouting that women are mercantile, but none of you thought that the girl who looks good, has already invested in her beauty so much that you never dreamed of.
Ask, how much it costs to dye hair in the beauty salon. Ask! You’ll be shocked. But – if at least once a month she does not go to hairdresser, the head will be in a mess. But you want the beauty!
All of you want it!
Find out how much is the manicure. Which, by the way, should be done quite often.
How much is [going to] cosmetologist?
How much, damn them, the good stockings are?
Or at least the tights?

Do you know how much costs a normal night cream? Yes, yes, the one from which the skin is velvet soft.
Tonic? Face mask? How much is a good shampoo, after which the hair is really shiny?
Do you have any idea how much actually, any more or less well-groomed girl must invest in this beauty?

And don’t tell me you don’t care how she looks, it’s bullshit! I remember what I was wearing when I had no money, and I remember how men looked at me.
Now I am still the same person who simply looks differently. But men look at me in a different way.
And I have something to compare.

You always want the best, don’t you? So tell me – why the women, who want something good (just like you) – are called materialistic bitches?

Why would she, a pretty girl who has already invested a lot of money and effort [in herself], suddenly give herself to some loser who is even unable to take her to cinema, but is very much able to complain about women’s materialism?
[Should she do it] to raise their self-esteem? What has he done to earn something for his self-esteem?

So, here you are! First give her something and only after that open your mouth!
Do you give much? Can you offer something, eh?
Are many of you able to provide? Are you, boys?
Come on, let’s finally face the truth.
Are many of you able to help your woman, when she needs it? Can many of you provide for the whole family alone?
Yeah, of course! Really, haha!
This is why majority of our women work. Because most of men are not able to feed the family by themselves alone.
How should we give birth from you?

We are mercantile, you say? No, it is not mercantilism! This is a normal instinct - to evaluate a man by his abilities. Because this man might potentially become the father of her children, and he will have to provide them. Have to.
And in the end, the main function of male is to be strong, to earn and to be able to defend. Not just in words.

But seeing another idiot who only tells the tales, you know that woman can’t even be pregnant from him, because he is neither able to feed her nor the baby while she is on maternity leave.

Let’s proceed…

Shall we talk about sex?
Do you want from woman a casual bang without obligations and think that they should give you simply like that? Sex for the sake of sex?
And why is that?

You want to score for free without giving anything in exchange? I’m not talking about money, I’m talking about other things.
You offer sex without commitments which must be supposedly fun?! Wake up, boys!
You almost always come, while women DON’T!
And with most of you it’s actually impossible to come or to have that fun.
Because, generally speaking, it’s difficult for women to have fun with total strangers.
This is how we are made.
And also because many of you, as lovers, are total crap not able of anything worthy.

You hold yourselves for good lovers, and sincerely think that all of you are in demand – including the poor, penniless and most importantly, those who have no idea about a little courting?
So I’ll tell you something, boys, because now I am steaming.

The truth is that in bed eighty percent of men are dull shit.
And tell me, tell me that you don’t have to satisfy me!
Nooo! It’s not even about that! Eighty percent of you in bed are absolute l-o-s-e-r-s. Trust my great experience.
Mine and of those girls who don’t do what I do but live a normal life. We talk about many things.
And in the company of girls we say, believe me, not the same things as we say to you. We simply care for your feelings.
But we shouldn’t. I have read those forums and realized that we shouldn’t.

You – with your little dicks and worthless technique – you lose the rhythm after five movements, you lose erection and come after three frictions, catching your breath, and capable of very little! Not even of normal foreplay. Weak sucking of a tit is not a foreplay, no.
There are very few good fuckers among males! I could count them on fingers of one hand!

What pleasure? What are you talking about? You should think first if many of you can actually give that pleasure. No.

You love so much this juicy definition – “SCâ€￾ (stupid cunt).
You know what? I will tell you something, cause I have seen and heard enough: many of you, dear men, are so plain… plain and stupid. When someone is stupid – you can see it at once.

Just “SDâ€￾ [stupid dick]. Or simply “Sâ€￾.
Because even normal dicks many of you don’t have.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

FYI, I didn't do the translating.

It came from http://redhotrussia.com
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I'm not surprised at all...

What's funny is men from Western countries, especially America complain about women on their "tours" being mercenary as well. But they are talking about pro-daters of course. Women that take naive men on "shopping sprees" and then report back how bad it was.

This is why I think its important for AFA to screen the men AND the women, not just the men for signs they are lazy sex tourist; basically that's all they are looking for. But they are also willing to take money from damaged men and men who are clueless. Like that poor slob that worked at Home Depot and came to Ukraine with a ring ready for a woman he never met in person.

She never showed up... Typical

The brutal honesty of the whole thing is that the majority of Russian and Ukrainian women experience this and Western men are stupidly sitting at home, on their computers, coming to web sites like this and complaining about Western women, when they could easily date women in these countries by spending less than half of what you would on a typical date in the US.

This is why slowly moving away from the do-nothing complainers and may start blocking them. They could be like six or seven couples I know who are made of Russian/Ukrainian women and American, even African-American men.

Instead they are miserable complainers.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

AFA? A foreign affair? Is that what you meant?

Since when will any agency screen men? Their job is to get his money, not turn him away.

I have no sympathy for those "men" that go over on romance tours and get scammed. It is a case of the scammers being scammed by women that are a lot smarter than he thinks they are, and they deserve it. I've seen the pics, men dancing with women young enough to be their f'n granddaughters. A fool and his money are soon parted.

I wonder how humiliating it must be to be an honest women to have anything to do with these tours. The whole thing seems just plain awkward.

The dating websites are just as bad, since the stats I've seen say that <5% will actually go over there to meet her. At least Elenas is honest enough to say that it's not as easy as it seems.

It's a wonder that it works at all, for anyone.

I've seen these women described as being walking lie detectors, on more than one occasion. It's as if they think that these slavic women are just like AW, only hotter.

Marriage is the most important decision of a mans life. And how many will take the effort to even learn her language so there can be communication? Or take the time to learn about her culture so there are few or no misunderstandings?
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

This is the ranting and whining from a Russian woman?
Doesn't sound any different than the Angry Feminist American woman to me. Same complaints about men wanting sex in exchange for dinner or how lousy men are in bed and how men don't appreciate women.

And I thought Russian women, or so I was led to believe, were different.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

And I thought Russian women, or so I was led to believe, were different.
Perhaps they are? Maybe the Russian that wrote this was a crazy woman.

Go over there, and date. Don't buy her anything just to be on the safe side, and speak glowingly about love and how you'll take good care of her, and dont let the cold weather bother you. She's a Russian and used to cold weather, no matter what she is wearing. And they aren't particularly smart, so good words are enough to get them under your spell. Lie your ass off, they won't be able to tell.

I'm sure you'll do just fine.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I tend to disagree a bit with the article. I say a bit because there actually is some truth to it. When I was there I absolutely did see Western male dumb asses, guys showing up dressed crappy and wearing freaking sneakers. LOL Not that thats bad attire, like when you're at home hanging out, but obviously this is a special occasion, flying to other countries and such. So what type of person would fly to another country dressed like a bum, I agree, such a man is a weirdo. And I saw guys acting like wimps and skiddish and such. However, I still believe theres all too many Eastern European women who are following the footsteps of American women. I showed up dressed appropriately, good-looking (their constant words, not mine) I treated them nicely, and what I got in return was women who were just in awe over me, however, its like my first impression on them set something off inside them to where they then demanded I was all out perfect. And of course, I'm not. This one woman, who was the most gaga over me, when I returned home stopped writing me immediately after I told her I couldn't afford this 4 story house of her dreams. She even sent me a pic of what the house was to look like, yes I counted 4 stories. And I'm sure she's running around telling people how cheap I am and/or how I led her on, making her think I was rich, you know, because I dressed very well on my trip, or that I actually showed up straight way like I was simply catching a bus, or that I was confident. . . It never ends with women. There IS NO WINNING, GUYS! There IS NO TRICK to them. Its just 'any which way you lose' because they will always rewrite the rules at any given moment and this is something they're better at than us.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

I returned home stopped writing me immediately after I told her I couldn't afford this 4 story house of her dreams.
I'll defer to your experience because you've been there, I haven't.

Something I read that is constantly stressed is that one is to never use the words "expensive" or "can't afford" with these women. Either buy it, or don't. Evidently those words have another meaning in Russian that we don't understand. Perhaps someone from the FSU can speak up on this.

But I wasn't there. Maybe you shot down her little schoolgirl dreams of having her own castle.
There IS NO WINNING, GUYS!
I will disagree with that though, because it does work, for some. But I think people severely underestimate the effort that goes into others successes. Here is a site that I got a lot of unbiased info from. http://ruadventures.com/
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

I think women from English speaking countries are very selfish, even Susan Venker agrees on this.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Outsider wrote:AFA? A foreign affair? Is that what you meant?

Since when will any agency screen men? Their job is to get his money, not turn him away.

I have no sympathy for those "men" that go over on romance tours and get scammed. It is a case of the scammers being scammed by women that are a lot smarter than he thinks they are, and they deserve it. I've seen the pics, men dancing with women young enough to be their f'n granddaughters. A fool and his money are soon parted.

I wonder how humiliating it must be to be an honest women to have anything to do with these tours. The whole thing seems just plain awkward.

The dating websites are just as bad, since the stats I've seen say that <5% will actually go over there to meet her. At least Elenas is honest enough to say that it's not as easy as it seems.

It's a wonder that it works at all, for anyone.

I've seen these women described as being walking lie detectors, on more than one occasion. It's as if they think that these slavic women are just like AW, only hotter.

Marriage is the most important decision of a mans life. And how many will take the effort to even learn her language so there can be communication? Or take the time to learn about her culture so there are few or no misunderstandings?
I wouldn't say its unnatural at all. Its a social situation with defined goals. What we have in America are the same social events put on my various interest where the goals are not so clearly defined.

Its not "easy" but its certainly not difficult. You must be prepared. IE, never talk about your past relationships, even in another language that kills any mood you're trying to create and its already bad enough that your using an interrupter in most cases. Don't treat meetings as though it were a job interview. Men complain about that here, so why do it there? Get the woman to talk about herself and when you talk about yourself don't talk about the worldly possessions you have, but give subtle clues to the lifestyle you live.

Most of these women will find whatever it is you do for a living acceptable, SHOCK/HORROR.

Most women who go to AFA events only go that one time, which is why they have to continually recruit women to go to their socials. For both Mark and Law, both of their wives went to an AFA social for the first time and both came out the other side married.

There's noting special about it, they are younger women (under 30) and going to going to be targeted at some point in the evening.

For women over 30, the competition from younger women is difficult to deal with, as you say the majority of men are talking/dancing with women half their age.

So the whole thing is an unfortunate mess

Elena's works okay but the investment is on you and you alone, there's nobody to hold your hand. But it works as well.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

Don't treat meetings as though it were a job interview. Men complain about that here, so why do it there?
True.

But it seems that some still put women on a pedestal, and with FSU women it is based solely on looks. Look at the stickies at the top of the forum. Beta City in the Land of The Omega.

Yes, they are hot. I think everyone here knows that. So what. What are they like as people? There are physically attractive women here in the US, in spite of our reputation here for having stampeding herds of fat drunken cows everywhere. Why go all the way to the FSU for "hot" women? Sex tourists don't do very well over there with anyone except prostitutes.

How f'n stupid is it to pay all that money to go someplace where failure is guaranteed because of a huge age difference? US men as well as women can be very deluded. They have no right to complain about AW because the men here aren't any better than AW.

Changing pr0$tuitues to hoes? What's up with that. I'm not some gangsta (c)rapper. I said "pr0$titutes". It's not a dirty word.