America the next generation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

America the next generation

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Manners

With how I have seen kids growing up I think America is on a downfall. While out for a drive with my husband a kid on a bicycle cut my husband off forcing him to slam on his brakes. The kid then got off the bicycle and put his hands up and said if you hit me I'll sue your a**. I was really shocked. Whatever happened to kids being scared of walking in front of cars. Is no one afraid to be run over anymore. Kids now a days don't respect older people. My husband, an airforce soldier, has even encountered rude kids. What happened to respect a man in uniform?

Bullying
Anyone notice bullying is on the rise. I've noticed in schools that when one person is being singled out other people join in. This comes from my own school days too. That's right I was the kid who got beat and put in a trashcan on a daily basis.

Status
Believe it or not in America everything even between middle school girls is a competition. My sister had friends over and they talked and showed us their Victoria Secret bras and made fun of my sisters training bras. (I come from a line of flat chested women) Who has the best phone, the greatest boyfriend, and who is considered the sexiest is so important. My 14 year old cousin is a blue eyed blonde all about the status symbol. She gets exactly what she wants not caring how hard her mom has to bust her butt to get the money. If she doesn't get it right away she has a tantrum like a two year old. With the way she acts I just want to pull her over my knee and spank her til her prissy butt is red. We don't come from a wealthy family. We came from a dirt poor proud one and it seems she forgets that. However it's not just her there are many girls in her clique like that. When they asked my advice on boys I told them go for the geeky guys like my husband and they made fun of me because the cute athletic boy seems to be their first choice.

Babies
More and more teenagers are having babies. Some may be accidental however most American teens plan this. A baby to them is like a toy as they are stuck in this imaginary fantasy. (Oh my god I can't wait to dress it then I'll marry Jesse buy a big house and be so excited.) That is the mentality most girls have without thinking that they open the door to STDS.

Sex
It seems in the young teens mind and even kids as young as 8 sex suddenly becomes important. It is like something you have to do to become cool.Hello stds on the rise.

Education
Less and less school age kids care about their education. This will lead to lower standards and who knows maybe in the future doctors will be rare in America. Most kids in school seem to want to goof off now.

Fashion
More and more men and young adults I see seem to be covered in tattoos and piercings. I have 6 tattoos myself but most are hidden from view so I have a higher chance at job interviews. Your looks are important especially for employment. You don't want to go in looking like a grim reaper to a job interview. As for ladies is it just me or are more and more women in less and less clothing. When I go places like the mall I see more and more clothing stores with less and less cloth for the clothing. The one store I shop at that has decent covering clothes my peers make fun of me because I am the only 20 year old in a store full of 40 and 50 year olds. I like clothes that cover. I think mystery is more attractive. However, most people don't see that as the case.

Personality & Backstabbing
Is it just me or do more and more teens and young adults base their personalities around sexuality. I've seen women in America seem to manipulate men to get what they want. They'll wear revealing clothes and push their breasts against his back and say honey can I have that? They dumb themselves down and act ditzy. Then when they go out to eat they don't order anything and then take their guy's food. They act seductive through most the date and by the end of the night it's highly unlikely that you get laid.
Not to mention the backstabbing bull crap. I growing up had more guy friends than girls. I was a tomboy, not easy, a virgin til I graduated high school. Because of this the girls who I did have that I thought were friends would sit and back stab me. I can't tell you how many times a friend had slept with one of my boyfriends and then told me about it. Was I angry, did I cause a scene? Nope. I just went on with my day and decided the guy is not worthy of me. However, most women aren't like this. I've tried to calm down brawling girls many times over a man. Don't they know it makes you look trashy fist fighting another girl? I think they don't.
Mentioned in previous threads, it is easier for me to make foreign friends than American friends. I have many Asian, Indian, and a few friends from Pakistan. However, my American friends when introduced to one of my friends tend to back stab and tell those friends horrible things while hitting on them.
Example
One of my friends is a Korean male and lots of my friends have a Asian Fetish. Because he is rather shy is is usually around me because I have a kind air about me according to him. When he met my other friends something didn't sit right about me. I admit he is a handsome man but it seemed like a competition started with the three girls who fancied him. They talked down about each other and then tried to make themselves seem more desirable. This lead him not to like any of them and stick to me the rest of the party. Now, those girls who were suppose to be the best of friends don't talk to each other.

Nothing is Sacred
Nothing is Sacred anymore not even marriage. I guess I learned this the hard way. See back to the women I considered friends. I have a beautiful friend. She has long brown hair, tall, big boobs, and tan skin. I am short, flat chested, pale, with curly hair. I can't compete with her beauty. Anyway, lately she is trying to get my husband to come to her house for dinner while her husband is deployed. She tries to find the slightest excuse to get my husband over there. However, he always comes on to me because I may not be a drop dead beauty but I have a straightforward happy go lucky personality that he finds sexy.
I can't tell you how many of my friends have been cheated on but that's something I don't get. If I even looked at a man after marrying my husband I would feel guilty, tell my husband what I did then vow to never make eye contact with that person again. I wouldn't have the nerve to cheat on my husband because he is the only man for me til I die. The women I have met who have cheated on their husbands I could never understand. The men are usually breadwinners and in public they are always laughing with their wives and chasing their kids around the park. Nine times out of ten there is nothing wrong with the guy. If I ever cheated on my husband I would be so overcome with guilt. I'd be crying in the shower, banging my head off the wall cursing myself into damnation. However, most women go on with their day acting like nothing ever happened.

Value of Life
Life is not valued anymore. My husband, back when we were dating found me as a shocking person. Going through the Kmart parking lot there was a baby mouse with it's eyes closed that people were surrounding. As one guy went to stomp him I picked him up and put him in my pocket. At home I fed him evaporated milk on a string. He didn't live past a week, however, I had tried. I have seen many people abandon animals and back in Tennessee I would take in and rehome abandoned animals. My husband didn't like this very much because I was pregnant and a lot of the animals had worms, fleas, and such. However, he accepted it because he knew this was me, my personality.

Drugs
Maybe it could be just me but drug use seems to be on the rise. While looking for employment only two of us out f 13 people passed the drug test. The shop I worked in had a hard time finding employees because I was in a very drugged up area. It makes me wonder how long until someone will do something about this.In conclusion I think today's youth is downgrading more and more everyday.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

All the things you listed, Danielle, is part of the reason why I will live abroad from now on. ...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

It is sad, how far we've fallen.

Status, people have always and will always seek. While anecdotally teen pregnancy seems to be on the rise, there are actually less teen mothers overall and women are having children later and later. The former I point out because it is no worse than before, the latter because it is the only positive correction I could make. Everything else though...

people have no sense of community, discipline, or respect for one another. It has led to so many of the problems which you have described, and will likely only get worse in the near future. Abandoning ship might not even save us, as Western ideas seem to spread like wildfire. At least you aren't standing alone against the storm.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Re: America the next generation

Post by Rayn »

DanielleNguyen wrote:
Status
Believe it or not in America everything even between middle school girls is a competition. My sister had friends over and they talked and showed us their Victoria Secret bras and made fun of my sisters training bras. (I come from a line of flat chested women) Who has the best phone, the greatest boyfriend, and who is considered the sexiest is so important. My 14 year old cousin is a blue eyed blonde all about the status symbol. She gets exactly what she wants not caring how hard her mom has to bust her butt to get the money. If she doesn't get it right away she has a tantrum like a two year old. With the way she acts I just want to pull her over my knee and spank her til her prissy butt is red. We don't come from a wealthy family. We came from a dirt poor proud one and it seems she forgets that. However it's not just her there are many girls in her clique like that. When they asked my advice on boys I told them go for the geeky guys like my husband and they made fun of me because the cute athletic boy seems to be their first choice.
I just had an epiphany here after reading this post....

The girls I often read about living like sluts.....could it be that they actually werent' doing it to garner attention or for some twisted self-gratification, but to outslut their circle of friends?? To be the sluttiest slut there is?

Now that makes me sick....if somehow the media managed to convince them eating poop is cool then they would surely be competing with one another who gets to eat poop the most.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Danielle,
you missed the bit where 99.9% of western women who live in the USA condone women committing crimes against men. So you are nothing but a liar and a hypocrite to point out what young people are doing when you and your peers take the position it is perfectly ok for women to commit crimes against men.

This is my book for young men. They are reading it in their thousands...more than 8,000 downloads of The Truth Be Told have happened since it was released 18 months ago.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Books/B0000PeterNolan.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

commit crimes against men? Ive never been arrested. so what did I do?
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Danielle,
you missed the bit where 99.9% of western women who live in the USA condone women committing crimes against men. So you are nothing but a liar and a hypocrite to point out what young people are doing when you and your peers take the position it is perfectly ok for women to commit crimes against men.

This is my book for young men. They are reading it in their thousands...more than 8,000 downloads of The Truth Be Told have happened since it was released 18 months ago.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Books/B0000PeterNolan.aspx
Hey, Pete. I'm just going to say this once, and I'm just going to say it politely.

You're a cunt Pete. f**k you. Learn to pick your battles, because this clearly wasn't one.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

um thanks house.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

DanielleNguyen wrote:um thanks house.
Don't thank me. I'm no white knight, nor am I a good guy. I just hate when people are dicks for the sake of being dicks.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

well still you stood up for me and it is much appreciated! ^^
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

The above list seems accurate.

But just in general Americans seem to be becoming stupider. I noticed it with my generation. But the generation after mine is *really* dense, it's almost like I'm talking to mentally retarded people.

Anyhow I live abroad now and am not coming back.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

lol
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

sushiman wrote:The above list seems accurate.

But just in general Americans seem to be becoming stupider. I noticed it with my generation. But the generation after mine is *really* dense, it's almost like I'm talking to mentally retarded people.

Anyhow I live abroad now and am not coming back.
How old are you?
ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster

Post by ElReyBoludo »

DanielleNguyen wrote:I have 6 tattoos myself but
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

After an extended absence, I'm in the US right now and all you say is correct.

Women here are more overweight, unattractive and masculine than I have ever seen!

I have 3 more years to go and I will never return here....