Poll: Should we have a women's board on this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should we have a women only board on this forum?

Yes. Female members need their own board to post in without being unfairly attacked by women haters.
26%
No. Why should they get a ladies only board? If they can't stand the heat, then they shouldn't come here.
74%

Total votes: 38
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. We got a new freethinking girl named Sunshine in the Ladies Forum who likes being submissive to her man, she says. She wanted to post here but was scared to, so she posted there. See what I mean? This is the kind of girl I was hoping to attract, besides foreign women. See her intro here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforu ... p?f=2&t=84

Now that's the kind of women we need. Feel free to say hi to her if you are registered there and a genuinely nice guy.

Btw folks, Ninjapuppy is one of the wisest women I know. She has a lot more life experience than most of you here. So you should respect her opinions. She moderates my Scepcop Forum superbly and has the respect of everyone there. Have a look:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/index.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Ever since the Ladies Forum has been restored after it went down from Godaddy's server problems, the traffic on it has not returned. So it's remained inactive. I also don't have the time or energy to promote it or create content on it.

So here's my plan. I'm going to follow some of you guys' suggestion and try to find a foreign woman to run it. It would have to be a capable foreign woman who would be able to bring in at least 10 other foreign women to participate regularly, to make it grow and stay active.

In exchange, I would have to offer her some incentives of course. So I would offer to put the Google banner ads on the forum in her name, so she can earn an income stream from it. And she would be allowed to place affiliate ads to make commissions on it as well. Another benefit for her is that since HappierAbroad has a high search engine ranking in Google and Yahoo, the content produced there would get high rankings as well. So the content there would rank much higher than a forum that was started from scratch under a new domain name.

In addition, if she were to bring in a group of foreign women posting there, then that would give you guys an incentive to participate in language/culture exchange with them as well, or in Q&A sessions with them. That's what some of you said you wanted. Remember you guys said that you preferred that the Ladies Forum be run by foreign women rather than Western women who want to go abroad.

This would be sort of an internet business opportunity for them, one that they could control and grow. The only problem is finding the right foreign woman to do this.

Do any of you know any potential candidates? Or shall I place a business opportunity ad somewhere on a freelancing site like Odesk or Elance?

I know some foreign girls but I don't know how capable they would be at this. Maybe I should ask that Ukrainian girl I met in Vegas if she'd be interested. Her English is very good and she is very open minded and curious. But I don't know if she would be able to get 10 foreign girls to participate on a regular basis.

Btw, if you are a foreign woman and interested in this opportunity, then please PM me.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You should just admit that the whole idea was stupid and take the site down.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Ever since the Ladies Forum has been restored after it went down from Godaddy's server problems, the traffic on it has not returned. So it's remained inactive. I also don't have the time or energy to promote it or create content on it.

So here's my plan. I'm going to follow some of you guys' suggestion and try to find a foreign woman to run it. It would have to be a capable foreign woman who would be able to bring in at least 10 other foreign women to participate regularly, to make it grow and stay active.

In exchange, I would have to offer her some incentives of course. So I would offer to put the Google banner ads on the forum in her name, so she can earn an income stream from it. And she would be allowed to place affiliate ads to make commissions on it as well. Another benefit for her is that since HappierAbroad has a high search engine ranking in Google and Yahoo, the content produced there would get high rankings as well. So the content there would rank much higher than a forum that was started from scratch under a new domain name.

In addition, if she were to bring in a group of foreign women posting there, then that would give you guys an incentive to participate in language/culture exchange with them as well, or in Q&A sessions with them. That's what some of you said you wanted. Remember you guys said that you preferred that the Ladies Forum be run by foreign women rather than Western women who want to go abroad.

This would be sort of an internet business opportunity for them, one that they could control and grow. The only problem is finding the right foreign woman to do this.

Do any of you know any potential candidates? Or shall I place a business opportunity ad somewhere on a freelancing site like Odesk or Elance?

I know some foreign girls but I don't know how capable they would be at this. Maybe I should ask that Ukrainian girl I met in Vegas if she'd be interested. Her English is very good and she is very open minded and curious. But I don't know if she would be able to get 10 foreign girls to participate on a regular basis.

Btw, if you are a foreign woman and interested in this opportunity, then please PM me.

Thanks,
Winston
I've outsourced VAs from odesk before, but this idea is not good unless you find someone who is into the happierabroad thing.