CAF Exploded into the lame stream this week

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

CAF Exploded into the lame stream this week

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,

Well? CAF exploded into the main stream this week. We have had more than 20 articles in main stream media! LOL!!

This will be short lived but it is a shot across the bow. Women have told us how to get our point across. Attack them publicly and personally. Gee, you think it might have been better to come to the table to talk?

We have changed the front page of CAF to accept registrations for just anyone.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com

Here is the new news forum. Men should feel free to go comment on all the articles....the buzzfeed article is at 275,000 views.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx

CAF went up TWO MILLION PLACES in global rankings this week!! LOL!!

We have had 229,000 hits so far and out best ever was last month at 126,000

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/crimesagainstfathers.com

Now, gents, I ask you? Who has done the most in the man-o-sphere to bring false rape allegations into the lame-stream consciousness? Eh?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Edit: The reason CAF gained attention was because of their coverage of the false rape complaint case already mentioned in these threads:
viewtopic.php?t=20751
viewtopic.php?t=20710
It is good that there is finally some mechanism to get back at these lying bitches. If the lying bitch in this case is not Rachel Cassidy then it would be good if someone could track down who she is. I notice in all the articles the Ohio University authorities are quoted as supporting the false rape accuser, which presumably means that they support the idea of lying sluts whimsically ruining the lives of men to cover up their own slutishness. What a bunch of evil, men-hating psychopaths. Men should avoid that university like the plague.
Last edited by Cornfed on October 29th, 2013, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a good reddit comment on the case:
A woman consents enthusiastically and very publically to sex with a man. There are numerous witnesses, photographic and video evidence, and the incident is documented in full.

Yet the woman then claims rape and is supported to the hilt by feminist media outlets.

This is the clearest, best documented example of a real life false rape accusation that anyone could hope for. And it shows perfectly that no matter how clear it is that an incident is not rape, no matter how much evidence and how many witnesses, the accusation can still be made, the university will still prosecute and feminists will still act as if a crime was committed.

I’m not sure we could ask the rape industry to discredit themselves more publicly than this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The awesome thing about this case is that it shows the growing power of the manosphere as compared to the legacy lamestream media. In the past the lamestream media would have liked to bury stories like this, but independent bloggers and forum owners can now draw such a large and savvy audience that they have to cover them or else render themselves irrelevant. They therefore put a dishonest spin on them, in this case suggesting that Peter is the bad guy for supposedly naming the wrong female as the "victim".

In fact it is the lamestream media who are the lying hypocrites by implicitly assuming that the man in the video in question is guilty of sexual assault, when any sane person who watches the video would instantly realize that everything was consensual and that this is an obvious case of a slut-remorse false rape complaint. Far from being the victim of anything, the female is a dangerous criminal. Because people have the opportunity to juxtapose the video with media coverage, this case will expose the regime's media lackeys as the lying, men-hating, false rape prosecution enabling, criminal scumbags that they have always been. Should it turn out that Rachel Cassidy is in fact the female in the video and they lied about that as well, that will be even better.

The case also exposes why false rape complaints are so common. In this case, crime pays. By making her false complaint the female instantly goes from being a drunken pervert facing expulsion to the Second Coming of Christ. The evil feminist police and academia support her to the hilt, despite there being irrevocable proof that she is lying. This exposes the so-called authorities as the corrupt men-hating scum they have always been. They are criminals that encourage and enable false complaints in order to ruin the lives of an essentially random selection of men.

I know most of us here realized that Western regimes and their media and pig lackeys were an evil cancer long ago, but this case is helping to expose the true situation to a wider audience. We all owe PAN and BAW a debt of gratitude for bringing about this exposure.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This article is probably the best summary of the incident, although the author does succumb to manginism to some extent.
http://www.avoiceformalestudents.com/oh ... all-jones/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where are the articles about CAF in the mainstream media? And why did they give you publicity?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You could read the linked article, but a summary is that there was a video on the net of a man performing oral sex on a female in public at Ohio University (which has already been posted here). The sex was obviously consensual, but the female later filed a rape complaint. Users on the 4chan site were outraged and wanted to name and shame the false accuser. She was named as Rachael Cassidy. Peter then posted her details on his site, and the whole thing went viral. The pigs and university people claimed that the "victim" was not in fact Cassidy, and that gave the lamestream media an angle to run with - that he was victimizing the wrong person. To read some of the articles you could either follow Peter’s link above or google "Ohio University false rape".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems the pigs actually took this ridiculous "case" before a grand jury but the grand jury declined to indict the guy.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1499571

You would have to wonder how many equally ridiculous cases that aren't as well documented send innocent men to prison without missing a beat. Something to think about if you are on a rape jury. It would still be good to get a positive ID on the lying skank in this case.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This article shows just how f***ed up AW are, when they send notes of sympathy to some lying skank who cries rape even when she is proven to have lied about it. However, it is good to see there is a backlash. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10 ... cky-notes/
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Where are the articles about CAF in the mainstream media? And why did they give you publicity?
Hi Winston,
the articles are on this link.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx

I got the publicity because we doxxed Rachel Cassidy. An anonymous twitter account picked up our dox...it has 170,000 followers and the account pointed to our CAF article. The post has had 78,000 views now on CAF...awesome!!

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Basically what we have decided to do is take the fight directly up to women and their manginas by doxxing women who make man-hating comments in public. We have doxxed hundreds of women in the last two weeks. What this is doing is firing a shot across the bow of these women......we are saying that ANY public comment is fair game to be doxxed into CAF where Google will find it and put the search results very high on the results page.

We would LOVE more men to collect information on women in their country and doxx the man-hating women to CAF as a place to collect such man-hating comments were google will find them.

This is a much better solution that Paul Elams lame "register her"
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

We are starting to sink back down slowly now....our hits are back down near normal. We have 34,000 hits so far this month which is well up on the september numbers.

We finished October with 270,000 hits.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/crimesagainstfathers.com

The interesting thing was that we put ads on to the site to fund it in the future. the cents per click averages about 50 cents. But we get very few clicks.....per 1,000 views we are getting 2, maybe 3 clicks.

There is also a big disparity between hits and ad impressions. About 5 to 1. I can't believe that crawlers are 80% of the traffic to the site so I am wondering why my ad impressions are so low.

Anyway...it is an interesting thing. I decided to play around with ads to see how effective they are. We get 10x as many clicks on my you tube videos but they are averaging 5 cents per click.

I even got two clicks today worth EUR1.29 each......I would really like to know what ad was worth EUR1.29 for a click.

So I am learning a bit about ads on web sites...I guess I had to do that some time, right?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

For some reason we have floated up to 570,000.....so very pleased with that....I well see how it goes from here.