In Manila right now, all girls ignoring me, exactly like USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Meeting the Good Girls

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Tony Bochene has a great (and free!) video series on Meeting the Good Girls. If you aren't finding yourself successful just going by the guy, you should check out his videos. He has some great strategies that will work for you. You might also consider joining a quality site such as ours.
dimetravel
Freshman Poster

manila girl

Post by dimetravel »

start online. If you want a NON-hooker/NON-gold digger/NON-scammer it will take time to see what the lady is all about. there are so many money hungry ladies there. I understand the need there.. but it makes for a difficult situation when looking for a good manila girl.

manila girls
Travel on a Dime.
<a>travelers</a>
targetguy
Freshman Poster

internet

Post by targetguy »

8) Best thing is look on craigs list or other internet site for a pi gal looking to marry a foreigner. Many will probably have 3 kids and want some type of support but that is whats out there. Sometimes hanging out at starbucks with a laptop has its merits I had a few come up to me and talk a lot about the internet it seems to attract a few. Be carefull when walking with a cell or laptop they are prime items for thieves and whatever you do do not let ay gal see your credit card numbers or the vacation will be terminated with you having to cancel the card with charges everywhere.
no scammers
Qcircuit
Freshman Poster

Post by Qcircuit »

Hi Everyone. I read that 40% of men go to the Philippines for sex. Is this true? If so that really says something about the foreign men. Are these low class men with no life quality? Is it because they think Filipinas are dumb so they can manipulate them to do whatever they want? If so, that's pretty bad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

unhappyinmanila wrote:I'm sorry Winston. She is so ugly I had to run away. What is wrong with you? You came half way around the world to talk to ugly women? Have you no pride, apparently not. I'm not going to be seen with an ugly girl, I have standards.

She friggin had acne all over her face, and her head is shaped weird. Even if she didnt have acne, she would still be 2 out of 10. If i wanted to get an ugly girl like that I could get one in
America, why would I come here to find an ugly girl that speaks broken english and has acne all over her face.
Where the pretty girls at?

Frigg man, have some standards.
About that girl you ran away from, well here are some new photos of her on Facebook. As you can see, she is very cute and sweet and innocent. Wtf were you thinking?! Are you out of your friggin mind?! f**k you man. This girl is a gem and keeper! I know her personally! You are the ugly one, not her! Anyone can see that now!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

IMO, what kills unhappy in Manila is his attitude...even if he wans't attracted to that girl, that's no reason to be a rude/cruel bi*tch.

I went to Manila with a friend but I was not then on the market but he was and is handsome and has A game. So he picked up a hottie that worked in a mall the 2nd night we were there and hung out with her until we left and she was smokin.

Women are pretty much women all over the world and they cannot help being attracted or turned off by you depending on how you act and conduct yourself.

To the person who asked if foreigners come to Pi to pick up girls, that's what men do no matter where they are in the world, that is the mission...jsyk

Unhappy needs to learn some relationship skills and get Happier.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
bkk_bro
Freshman Poster

Post by bkk_bro »

unhappyinmanila wrote:The runaway scene was epic. It was like something out of Terminator 2 when the T-1000 was chasing Sarah Conner and company. She almost caught up to me, but in the end I was able to escape from the beast!!

What an ugly ugly girl. Why so ugly. Why.
She needs to pick the zits off her face.

She needs to get a clue too, if someone is running away from you, they don't want to see you.

@ filipina:

I DID GO ON A DATING WEBSITE. I WENT ON ONE AND TALKED TO THE GIRL ONLINE FOR MONTHS AND SHE SAID WHEN I CAME TO PI SHE WOULD SEE ME FOR SURE. WHEN I ACTUALLY CAME SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS NOT IN THE MOOD TO SEE ME THEN SHE SAID THAT HER KUYA TOLD HER SHE COULD NOT GO. ARE FILIPINA WOMEN USUALLY SCAMMERS LIKE THIS? THEN SHE ASKED WHY AM I MAD? IS SHE STUPID OR SOMETHING?
Dude, you aren't even a decent human being. Do you think a decent filipina with morals and scruples is going to want a reject like you? I feel sorry for anyone who loses valuable time dating your sorry ass.
bkk_bro
Freshman Poster

Post by bkk_bro »

Winston wrote:
unhappyinmanila wrote:I'm sorry Winston. She is so ugly I had to run away. What is wrong with you? You came half way around the world to talk to ugly women? Have you no pride, apparently not. I'm not going to be seen with an ugly girl, I have standards.

She friggin had acne all over her face, and her head is shaped weird. Even if she didnt have acne, she would still be 2 out of 10. If i wanted to get an ugly girl like that I could get one in
America, why would I come here to find an ugly girl that speaks broken english and has acne all over her face.

About that girl you ran away from, well here are some new photos of her on Facebook. As you can see, she is very cute and sweet and innocent. Wtf were you thinking?! Are you out of your friggin mind?! f**k you man. This girl is a gem and keeper! I know her personally! You are the ugly one, not her! Anyone can see that now!

Honestly, that guy's a troll. He "conveniently" ran away because he was never there.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Responding to the OP:

As young Asian-American guys who speak Tagalog, Mguy and I experienced completely the opposite while cold-approaching women in Manila malls. See http://happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148245
Jerry8787
Freshman Poster

Post by Jerry8787 »

Winston wrote:

hey winston I'm going to tbe phils in a few months, she seems like a keeper, ill do the honors and take her off the market :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jerry8787 wrote: hey winston I'm going to tbe phils in a few months, she seems like a keeper, ill do the honors and take her off the market :)
Oh ok. Do you want me to PM you her Facebook account so you can write her?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jerry8787
Freshman Poster

Post by Jerry8787 »

Winston wrote:
Jerry8787 wrote: hey winston I'm going to tbe phils in a few months, she seems like a keeper, ill do the honors and take her off the market :)
Oh ok. Do you want me to PM you her Facebook account so you can write her?
definitely
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Thats what I thought too.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Did "UnhappyInManila" finally get laid or what???

If you can't get a girl in the Philippines you got problems. Even if you're fat, stupid, and poor you should still be able to land model-quality. ;)

Now finding a meal that isn't shit, that's a problem.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

good thread that needs to be bumped :)