"I don't date chinos"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

"I don't date chinos"

Post by Malcolm Z »

If I had a dollar for every time I asked out a domincan woman and received something along these lines, I could probably blow that extra cash on an IPad. Can any of my Asian bros in here tell me if Dominicanas universally just don't like Asian men?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "I don't date chinos"

Post by zboy1 »

Malcolm Z wrote:If I had a dollar for every time I asked out a domincan woman and received something along these lines, I could probably blow that extra cash on an IPad. Can any of my Asian bros in here tell me if Dominicanas universally just don't like Asian men?
When I was in the Dominican Republic, some chicks were interested in me as an Asian man (and they were hot!). Yeah, most DR women may not want to date any Asian men, but there will be a small percentage of women that do. So go find them!
Last edited by zboy1 on November 7th, 2013, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Are these DR women living in the U.S. or DR women in the DR? If it's either or both then just avoid them all together. There are finer latin women anyways..ie. Brazilians or Colombians. D.R. women are kind of ghetto to begin with.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yeah, are these Dominicans or Dominican Americans? Always unclear on these forums. People living in the US are Americans.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

Post by Malcolm Z »

These women are from NYC where I'm currently working. I haven't traveled to the DR so I'm not sure if the attitudes are the same.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Malcolm Z wrote:These women are from NYC where I'm currently working. I haven't traveled to the DR so I'm not sure if the attitudes are the same.
well that right there is your answer. Pretty much any woman here in the US is considered to be the bottom of the barrel in regards to quality. I wouldn't take it to heart at all. Like Repatriate said, there are better latinas to go after anyway.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Malcolm Z wrote:These women are from NYC where I'm currently working. I haven't traveled to the DR so I'm not sure if the attitudes are the same.
NYC draws in a certain kind of woman, that kind being the worst kind. Don't take anything a girl in NYC says or does to heart, because they're practically all status chasing automatons.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

That's what I thought. You confused Americans of Dominican descent with Dominicans. Typical.

NYC is a horrible place socially unless you are very rich. Nobody wanted to date me there, either. Yech! Run like hell!

How's your Spanish, btw?
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

Post by Malcolm Z »

ladislav wrote:That's what I thought. You confused Americans of Dominican descent with Dominicans. Typical.

NYC is a horrible place socially unless you are very rich. Nobody wanted to date me there, either. Yech! Run like hell!

How's your Spanish, btw?
Passable, but I'm improving.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Looks like ladislav is getting cranky in his old age.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Grunt wrote:Looks like ladislav is getting cranky in his old age.
That's "middle age" for you.

In NY even the ugliest scarecrow women have boyfriends. It's a smorgasboard for them. A "chino" trying to date NY Latinas won't get too far.

Run, " chino", rrrrrrrrrun!
Firepac
Freshman Poster

Post by Firepac »

Never heard of an Asian wanting to date Dominicans. Why would you want to?
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Never had that problem. In the USA, dominicanas were very receptive to me (filipino). In fact I would strike good with the carribean countries. I would fail in the south American region but win them back in their soil.

Koreans do good in Colombia.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?