Asian women like me, but American women (all races) don't?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Asian women like me, but American women (all races) don't?

Post by zboy1 »

I'm very confused by this very question I posted on this thread topic: Why do Asian women like me (in the Asian region), yet American women (of all races) don't? It just doesn't make much sense...

I'm the same person, same looks, same height and weight, same academic background and wealth--yet I get much more noticed by the females here than I ever do back home, and I get much more responses on Asian dating sites than I ever ded, on dating sites based in the United States.

Also, I have gone on more dates while I have been in China than I ever did the past couple of years living in New York City (and America in general). I don't understand why...? I, mean, it's certainly not because of my 'status' because I'm considered a laowai (foreigner) and a "Hanguo" (Chinese name for Korean) in China. I don't have an increase in status because most Chinese think I'm Chinese, so don't treat me any more specially than they would for a White person in China (who get treated better).

It was the same thing when I was in Thailand a few years back...I literally had Thai females chasing after me--trying to get to know me better. And, even in the increasingly feminist, Westernized hellhole known as South Korea--I do much better with the females than I do with Korean American females, LOL!

All this ties into the fact that I believe race and racism played in important part of the disparity in treatment that occurred to me. Also, I think stereotypes coming from the U.S. media, really has been an incredible negative for Asian men in the West.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That's not to say I never had very attractive White, Black, Latin, Asian and Indian females hit on me or say they were physically attracted to me; in fact, I've had it happen to me on numerous occasions!

But, in Asia, I feel much more appreciated by the females here, and also, I get more attention and dates from the women in this part-of-the-world. Also, I don't get the feeling of being 'looked-downed' upon by certain females--like I do back in the United States. I also don't feel like my race is a hindrance--like it is in the United States.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yeah man. I understand how feminized SK is (I really do), however, I feel that a lot of Korean women have wonderful curvature to their bodies.

Back in 2005 at Ryerson University (downtown Toronto), I d.icked down one Korean-Canadian woman bareback whom was a Linkin Park/311/Sublime/Portishead fanatic, and her body was damn near perfect: hairy p.ussy with that Asian hair (ya tu sabe: looks like a dried out Black American jherl curl with no activator), buttermilk skin that would make Reverend Louis Farrakhan squirm, and baby-bearing hips and thighs that would make ♪Beyoncé♪ wince.

In addendum, I still cannot get over how hard it was for me to get Asian American women, but Asian Canadian women were much easier to bed.
Why the freak is that?!?!!? Like: what type of sh.it is that??

#RandomIncoherentThoughtOfTheDay: Even though NYC has Chinatowns in Flushing, Queens and downtown Manhattan, Toronto has two Chinatowns too.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's because they can sense that you're on different wavelengths. I have a similar thing on dating sites. I read the profile of a filipina who is messed up or westernized and they never send me a message, except very very occasionally, but the non messed up / non westernized ones are far more likely to. Count your blessings.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:But, in Asia, I feel much more appreciated by the females here, and also, I get more attention and dates from the women in this part-of-the-world. Also, I don't get the feeling of being 'looked-downed' upon by certain females--like I do back in the United States. I also don't feel like my race is a hindrance--like it is in the United States.
You are in a literally more prominent position and the females aren't subject to the same evolutionary pressures. In the West, the system is set up so that you either get more ass than a toilet seat or get nothing, and even a minor change in your circumstances can mean the difference between the two.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Easy answer - WHY ASK WHY? It's not important why.
Firepac
Freshman Poster

Post by Firepac »

Because beta-ness is culturally acceptable in Asia (in some cases even promoted). You will not get away with it in the west. It's really that simple.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Beta-ness may be tolerated here but Alphas do better.
Firepac
Freshman Poster

Post by Firepac »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Beta-ness may be tolerated here but Alphas do better.
Alphas do better everywhere, it's just that if you're beta in Asia you won't be automatically seen as a loser. In fact I don't even think the concept of a "loser geek" exists in most parts of Asia.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Firepac wrote:
Alphas do better everywhere, it's just that if you're beta in Asia you won't be automatically seen as a loser. In fact I don't even think the concept of a "loser geek" exists in most parts of Asia.
Yup. That's what I see in Asia as well...
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

This alpha/ beta crepe' is western judgmental, claptrap nonsense. You're a f***ing man, well, once you leave the westernized world anyway.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Firepac wrote:
How exactly are you defining "alpha"? If alphas are defined as the men most skanks want to have sex with, then saying alphas do better is an obvious tautology.
Firepac
Freshman Poster

Post by Firepac »

Cornfed wrote:
Firepac wrote:
How exactly are you defining "alpha"? If alphas are defined as the men most skanks want to have sex with, then saying alphas do better is an obvious tautology.
Alpha simply means dominate/has power/high status. And yes these are usually the men most skanks would want to have sex with.
shayanjameel08
Freshman Poster

Post by shayanjameel08 »

Asian women prefwers White men, that they are more socially in-tuned, and thus they have more social prowess than Asian guys.
shyan
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

shayanjameel08 wrote:Asian women prefwers White men, that they are more socially in-tuned, and thus they have more social prowess than Asian guys.
Not all though. That's just a stereotype you are spouting, and besides...only the self-hating Asian females diss their own race for White men (I'm not talking about all Asian females, or those married to White men, just the ones who like to disparage their own race like sellout Asian American females...).