Ferrari pick-up prank

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Many of those social experiments are fake
Let me go a little bit more in detail here. I had brand new cars (just regular nice sedans) in the U.S., I did have great results with FSU girls in the U.S. American girls did not pay any attention, until.... I got to drive a few American girls to a party. They got in and one of them said "it smells new" and I was "Yes, I just got this car brand new 3 months ago". Then they shut up and looked at each other :) The car cost about $25-29,000, a lot of money for a college student or not even for a student. I will not buy a new car again, such a waste of money. BUT that's not the point.

The point is: All women pay attention. FSU girls notice right away, they actually like when guys talk about their cars, it is considered manly thing to do and such. American girls just don't care or don't even notice UNTIL they run into a situation where they can clearly see an expensive car and its owner being present within their clique (meeting, group, lecture).

In other words, having a good car pays off right away and in the long term in FSU or with FSU women, it is a direct sign of your wealth and status. People are less spoiled, more open for expressing appreciation for what you got, not afraid to congratulate you with great purchase, express your good taste in cars etc. In the U.S. women hide their emotions and are generally very afraid of unknown people, I would say paranoid. So it is always good to have an expensive car in any country (or a car that looks expensive, lol), but in the U.S. you have to make sure that you still get introduced to girls you are trying to hit on.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

All the more reason to keep my 2010 Hyundai Elantra.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

It ain't rocket science Gents...

Disregard Ameriskanks, acquire real women abroad.
Out in the world living the dream!