HA Alexa ranking

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

HA Alexa ranking

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hey Winston,

I was talking to a new client this week and mentioned your site...he checked alexa and you are in the top 100,000 sites now! Well done!!!

I also checked the spearhead and it is way down at 150,000. I guess men are tiring of the same old same old stories and nothing actually happening for men, eh?

When HA is 60,000 positions higher than the spearhead? That tells you everything you need to know, eh?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Don't bring me problems. Bring me SOLUTIONS!"
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I guess you're right Peter. Good find. The Alexa ranking for this site went up to 80,000 before, but then went back down to the 100,000 range. I didn't know it went back to under 100,000 again.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/happierab ... afficstats

What is spearhead though?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hi Winston,

This is the spearhead...I was on there almost from the start. I tried for nearly three years to explain to the men what was really going on and how to sort out their problems...they were not interested. Kept telling me I don't know what I am talking about and that they HAVE to be subject to legislation.

It has been running over 4 years now....and what have they achieved? Nothing of any note.

http://www.the-spearhead.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow we are ranked 84,000 in Alexa now!

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/happierabroad.com

That's awesome. We are in the top 100,000 sites in the world now, according to Alexa, which is hard to break into. You have to have a lot of steady traffic and backlinks over a long period of time to break into the top 100,000 in Alexa, which makes you a major player if you get in.
Last edited by Winston on November 8th, 2013, 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I think the Spearhead highlights the general problem with the MRM, lack of inclusion. Spearhead constantly argues about Men's issues from a White guy's perspective, which that is what he knows, right?

Okay but how what he is saying relevant to men of color? Its not, its only anecdotal.

Because like everything else, most social issues are a degree worst with Black People in America.

Winston's site is inclusive because he's a minority himself and other men of color can relate to that.

That's why I've said if certain posters have a problem with some of the things said by Black members, there are plenty of places you can go, Spearhead doesn't have a forum though, but Stormfront and Roosh do.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Wow we are ranked 84,000 in Alexa now!

That's awesome. We are in the top 100,000 sites in the world now, according to Alexa, which is hard to break into. You have to have a lot of steady traffic and backlinks over a long period of time to break into the top 100,000 in Alexa, which makes you a major player if you get in.
Yep..your site is pretty much on a par with return of kings and they have a whole line up of writers over there.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

djfourmoney wrote: Spearhead doesn't have a forum though, but Stormfront and Roosh do.
Having this forum is key. Having a forum with member interaction and updates keeps people coming back. Having the opinions and experience of MANY people is always better than having the opinion of one.

Congrats to Winston btw....great work. I was able to find the site easily and I'd found it several times before I actually joined up. I expect success of the website to only improve in the future as the future of America goes into further decline.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:Wow we are ranked 84,000 in Alexa now!

Yep..your site is pretty much on a par with return of kings and they have a whole line up of writers over there.
Is return of kings that blog that Roosh has? Is it his blog? Why is it under a different domain name? Some of the writers on there are full of crap.

Btw, we can have a whole line up of writers here too. I can add people as co-authors and contributors to my blog at:

http://blog.happierabroad.com

Then more people can contribute articles there. Anyone interested?

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hi Winston,

this is return of kings.

http://www.returnofkings.com

And sure...I would be happy for some of my articles to be replicated to your blog.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Peter,
I would but your posts contain way too much hate and viciousness, and that's not good for our blog. We need more balanced articles that don't sound overly angry and militant.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The Spearhead, A Voice For Men, Dalrock, and of course Barbarosaaa are a few of my favorites. But in the end, I do not feel the need to organize men into any sort of cohesive entity. This is mostly due to the fact that the Marriage Strike is the single most effective tool at our disposal. As far as I can tell, nobody had to grab men by the collar and demand they not marry. We all just kinda did a mental evaluation, and came to the proper conclusion. All on our own.

I have also noted before that back in 2001, the internet was filled to the gills with White Knights. Back then it was nearly impossible to mention rampant female hypergamy, unilateral divorce, paternity fraud, or any other subject without swarms of manginas boiling up from the sewers and attacking. Now, in 2013, the situation is completely reversed. The majority of guys online are very well tuned into men's issues. Again, this is not due to any "leaders" and certainly not due to any legislative efforts.

In the end what will break the back of the feminazi juggernaut is a heavy progressive Marriage Strike (to steal a line from the Marxists), a decline in cohabitation, and drastic reductions in pregnancies. Lets face it, feminism requires a steady influx of new slaves to grease the gears of the machine. The financial overhead required to keep all the lawyers, judges, social workers, and other assorted social parasites employed has to be in the billions per year. But we are already be having a massive impact, given the sheer number of frantic news reports about the Marriage Strike.

I think Machiavelli said it best; "Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please." So at this point the feminists started a war on men back in the 1970's. Men have gotten wise to this war, and have begun to unplug from the matrix, en masse. With the economy in full blown collapse, the exodus is even more pronounced. Men have not so much fought back as abandoned the battlefield. Thus leaving the feminists to stand around wondering where have all the good men gone?

Where most webpages fail is adopting a defeatist mentality, and most of all, assuming that every single woman in the world is exactly, precisely, like an American female. While it is certainly true that the female mind is geared towards extracting resources from men, men can always refrain from surrendering said resources. Case in point is my repeated calls for men to save up a little cash and take a trip to Brazil or even Mexico for vacation. Even if you fail to establish a casual relationship with the local ladies, a guy can at least be free of the foul stench of feminism for a short while.

Almost none of the readers on the other men's webpages question me on my perspective. This is probably due to the fact that travel abroad is pretty expensive, and most guys simply do not have the time or money to do it. Therefore they become angry, and justifiably so. I know that when I was a poor military guy, I was frustrated by the fact that I had to move thousands of miles away and spend thousands just to simply enjoy some decent female company. That said, there is no excuse to adopt a completely negative outlook, and worse to dismiss those that can offer some positive feedback.

That is why the MRM is currently stuck in a perpetual feedback loop. Misery feeding on misery. Objects at rest tend to stay at rest. Time will tell how this all pans out, but in my opinion feminists have already lost the war, and men are well on their way to consolidating a more secure position in the future. If by default or by legislative action remains to be seen. Either way, as Fred Reed says, it may be a bad time to be married, but it is a great time to be single.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Peter,
I would but your posts contain way too much hate and viciousness, and that's not good for our blog. We need more balanced articles that don't sound overly angry and militant.
Hi Winston,
yeah, most people call the truth of what is going on now "hate and viciousness"! LOL! Seems everyone completely overlooks the fact that I have extensively quoted eastern european women in my books! LOL!!

My favs #1, 3, and 6 were all shocked to hear me tell them I am a "woman hater" who only talks with "hate and viciousness"! LOL!

You know...I talk with such "hate and viciousness" when I say "women should be held equal before the law to men"...it really is such "hate and viciousness" that it should not be tolerated anywhere! LOL!!

Not to worry...we are winning.....the young women who are listening to me are starting to realise that we are reaching the young men...and they are very, very upset that we ARE reaching the young men.

The Truth Be Told has had 8,000+ downloads and I am spending a little time on 4chan.....and the younger men really are getting it in spades...and they are not happy! I am going to now sell my book via fastspring to tell young men the predicament they are in.

Interestingly, my fav#1? He son is now 19 and he is in to drugs and he is not really very much in to "I should get a good job and get married and raise a family".

My fav#1 and I have discussed this at length. We have known each other now for 6 years and we have the kind of open and honest relationship I always wished I could have with a women. She is lovely even though we have split. She was asking me about why I think her son is so "angry" at the world and what she might do about it. We have had LOTS of conversations about this as my teen step son, Jarrod, went though some similar things.

I pointed out to her that he son will have realised that he is a 4th class citizen behind women, children and DOGS....he will have realised his children can be stolen with impunity....his house can be stolen with impunity...that he is considered so hated and so second class that even to have a "girlie" magazine in his possession make him a "criminal" which is what they have been trying to bring in to the Ukraine.

I told her... "with the pervasive man hatred that you women have promoted in the Ukraine? Your son is sensible and correct in assuming he will never get to raise his own children, never get to own his own house, never get to be considered a real person. He is right and sensible in taking drugs and drinking alcohol and killing himself at a young age. Why? Because society considers him nothing more than a piece of shit. And you played your part in that. You never protested when men were treated so badly. So why would you be surprised at the behavior of your son?"

And I wonder why she does not want to be with me! LOL!! I guess telling her the truth that she and her peers have ruined life for her son is not very welcome to her....right?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's the link to this Spearhead that you guys are talking about?

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Just google "the spearhead" or http://www.the-spearhead.com/

For the love of God, Winston, do not go there and start spewing the hard-sell, because it will get deleted. The Spearhead is a very cerebral crowd, and if you are not down with the program, you will not be received very well. Stick to lurking like I do.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.