hot broad dating hideous guy.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

hot broad dating hideous guy.

Post by theprimebait »

this is the talent in Serbia

shes dating this guy

https://www.facebook.com/bojana.czv.pavlovic

money game is legit in serbia.hes very rich.

guys in serbia date way up.theres just too many hot girls,and so few little hot guys.so money is what matters here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That guy is not particularly hideous, and if he is rich then of course he will get a hot girlfriend. It wouldn't surprise me if he managed to get a somewhat hot girlfriend in the Angloshpere.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

She's not all that. She's not bad looking but she's way too thin around the waist. It looks odd, and unhealthy. And her ti ts are too big for her. It just looks weird. And I don't like her demeanour. The guy looks fine to me. He could do much better, although he looks like he lacks a little bit of confidence, or maybe it's just the pictures and the moment they were taken.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

[quote="Johnny1975"]She's not all that. She's not bad looking but she's way too thin around the waist. It looks odd, and unhealthy. And her ti ts are too big for her. It just looks weird. And I don't like her demeanour. The guy looks fine to me. He could do much better, although he looks like he lacks a little bit of confidence, or maybe it's just the pictures and the moment they were taken.[/quot

:lol:

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Cornfed wrote:That guy is not particularly hideous, and if he is rich then of course he will get a hot girlfriend. It wouldn't surprise me if he managed to get a somewhat hot girlfriend in the Angloshpere.
hes ugly,man.

that cognitive dissonance. :lol:
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm not sure what your point is, Primebait. Are you trying to say that I'm too picky?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Cornfed wrote:That guy is not particularly hideous, and if he is rich then of course he will get a hot girlfriend. It wouldn't surprise me if he managed to get a somewhat hot girlfriend in the Angloshpere.

I have to agree with Cornfed on this one. He's not particularly attractive, but he's definitely not hideous. He's also young and rich...he'd do fine, even in the USA.

I 100% agree with you that this particular girl is hot...very hot.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

He needs some muscle, but I don't see him as ugly. That girl is pretty hot actually, but I wouldn't date her because she looks too conceited.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

you guys wouldn't date her?

because she looks arrogant?she has every right to feel that way.

youve rejected her before she rejected you:its a coping Mechanism

you know you have no chance with such girls(unless very rich,goodlooking and have access to the right social circles)so to save your ego you downgrade the object of desire that you know you can't ever have.

I see right thru you guy's rationalization hamster.

I f***ed her doppelganger at a brothel once.the girl was also serbian.such girls are common in serbia.

theres plenty of hotties to go around.like hundreds of millions.there is abundance not scarcity.

men need to realize this.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Guy, Ive made a living out of rejected bitched who look a lot better than that piece of shit.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

These days average and below women don't even register on my radar.

every woman I see is minimum goodlooking.

you gotta get out the U.S,asia etc where hot girls arent the norm

places where hot girls are the NORM:

Cape Verde,Brazil,Scandinavia,Estonia,Ukraine,Serbia,France,The Netherlands,Syria,Israel(Israeli girls are smoking),Eastern africa.

you guys go to the wrong places.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I agree, the guy's not hideous, and his bimbo is way too skinny.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

theprimebait wrote:you guys wouldn't date her?

because she looks arrogant?she has everyright to feel that way.

youve rejected her before she rejected you:its a coping Mechanism.
Nothing to do with coping. I wouldn't date her because I like Asian and black girls, and that chick is not even remotely intersting to me. Not everyone is going to find the same girl hot...

theprimebait wrote:
you gotta get out the U.S,asia etc where hot girls arent the norm

you guys go to the wrong places.
If you like Asian girls, then here in Asia, hot girls ARE the norm. Different strokes for different folks and all that..

]
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Alright....She is not too skinny, she's ideal for a woman who isn't weight training but watching her food intake, that is if she isn't naturally skinny...doubtful as she isn't skinny fat, she's just skinny.

Second, Yes she's physically attractive, but you people are insane if you'd date her based on the coldness of her look in every photo...it reminds me of how my ex would take photos of her self....the arrogance and pride shows that's not a woman it's a demon in a woman forum.

The poor fool has no clue she's probably cheating on him and will eventually take what's his....

I don't think all women even in the usa are this way, but women who are that attractive normally aren't staying in shape and attractive for the individual they're involved with...they want to show off everyplace they go for the satisfaction and power it brings.

My type are asian women, but the guys who are saying they wouldn't date her are insane....I mean even if she isn't your type you can't tell me a girl with the quality your looking for who physically looked like that wouldn't change your taste real fast "ah damn, she isn't ideal, I guess I'll have to compromise my taste and accept her model-esc figure"
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

theprimebait wrote:you guys wouldn't date her?

because she looks arrogant?she has every right to feel that way.

youve rejected her before she rejected you:its a coping Mechanism
Obviously I'd want to f**k her, but she is not as great as you seem to think and the guy is not that bad. An above average looking young guy with money should easily get a girl that hot in most of the world.