hottest women date average looking guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

hottest women date average looking guys

Post by theprimebait »

the Hottest women(not just simpely''hot)but the top percentile always are with average-Mediocre looking guys who have outgoing personalities and play provider game.

I rarely see male models with the hottest women.

they get the 6s.

also notice how the most plain women have the highest demands(height,face,money,race)but many of the HOTTEST women have down to earth eprsonalities.they may not charity f**k you,but they will reject you politely,whereas a mediocre but somewhat attractive woman will make a scene and tell everyone.

why?Because they need to broadcast that someone wanted them

whereas a hot woman just sees that as a normal part of her day.
tre
Junior Poster

Re: hottest women date average looking guys

Post by tre »

theprimebait wrote:the Hottest women(not just simpely''hot)but the top percentile always are with average-Mediocre looking guys who have outgoing personalities and play provider game.

they get the 6s.

also notice how the most plain women have the highest demands(height,face,money,race)but many of the HOTTEST women have down to earth eprsonalities.they may not charity f**k you,but they will reject you politely,whereas a mediocre but somewhat attractive woman will make a scene and tell everyone.

I do agree that the hottest women never end up with the hottest guys. However, I don't necessarily agree with your reasons why. I think that women (even the hot ones) are often extremely insecure. They don't want to be in a relationship with a guy that they think is hotter than they are as this makes them too insecure with themselves to be happy in the relationship long-term. They may also fear that their hot guy will cheat on them and leave them for someone younger and hotter. If they get a guy that is a few steps down, this allows them to feel more in control of the relationship. Women aren't typically as visual as guys are so they can be happy with an average looking man if he fulfills her needs (sensible or not) in other areas...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

tre wrote:
theprimebait wrote:the Hottest women(not just simpely''hot)but the top percentile always are with average-Mediocre looking guys who have outgoing personalities and play provider game.

they get the 6s.

I do agree that the hottest women never end up with the hottest guys. However, I don't necessarily agree with your reasons why. I think that women (even the hot ones) are often extremely insecure. They don't want to be in a relationship with a guy that they think is hotter than they are as this makes them too insecure with themselves to be happy in the relationship long-term. If they get a guy that is a few steps down, this allows them to feel more in control of the relationship. Women aren't typically as visual as guys are so they can be happy with an average looking man if he fulfills her needs (sensible or not) in other areas...
I think its impossible to find one,thats it.there are not many super hot guys out there.most people are Average looking, a tiny minority is ugly,and a even more tiny minority is Extremely goodlooking.

about 20 % of people are goodlooking(7/10s)but not that extreme goodlooking type like this

what do all these guys I posted have in common besides out of this world goodlooks?

They are ALL GAY(especially the two singers Josey Greenwell and Harel skaat),this is actually quiet common among extremely handsome men:they are homosexuals.

this is why when women say all the good men are gay or married they mean all the super handsome men that are rare anyway.

I've never seen irl a guy as goodlooking as these,and that means women probabely don't come into much contact with them either.

thatsa very good thing.that emans there is a point.a point where you are'' good enough''...

maybe not top tier,but still good enough,and to many women thats all that matters.

Reclaim your confidence man!

you can get the hotties if you want.

:D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

theprimebait wrote:what do all these guys I posted have in common besides out of this world goodlooks?

They are ALL GAY(especially the two singers Josey Greenwell and Harel skaat),this is actually quiet common among extremely handsome men:they are homosexuals.

this is why when women say all the good men are gay or married they mean all the super handsome men that are rare anyway.

I've never seen irl a guy as goodlooking as these,and that means women probabely don't come into much contact with them either.
:D
Well, of course they're gay. Those men are more pretty than handsome. Most male models are.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I don't think all of those guys above are particularly out of this world handsome. Some are, but some are just barely above average IMO. Hot men are EVERYWHERE in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, etc...where $$ can be made off of their looks. Yes, many of them are gay, but many are also very straight. I was a male model in Las Vegas for several years. I was one of the top models in my agency at one point...I was once very young and handsome. The reason I have my opinion about hot guys is because that was my experience. Hot women don't want long-term relationships with men that they feel are as hot as they are...or hotter. They want the advantage in the attraction game. They feel more secure if they maintain this and that is extremely important to them. They will, however, hook up with the hot guys.

I'm only speaking of hot women in the USA however. It may be slightly different when speaking of hot women in other countries...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

For a one night stand, looks win out. But if you want to keep a girl, you're better off being average looking than anything. The reasons for this are pretty well explained on this guy's blog post: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/05/ ... -they-are/

But I'll just steal his four main points:

1. Very good-looking men have more opportunity to stray, so less attractive women would not want to risk being with them out of fear of investing themselves only to lose to a hotter interloper.

2. Very good-looking men have higher testosterone than less physically attractive men, and are thus more likely to pursue extrapair fornications. Women instinctively know this, and the less attractive of them avoid dating much better-looking men, influenced by their visceral grasp of the relationship power imbalance.

3. Men place more emphasis on women’s beauty than women place on men’s looks, and this innate predilection manifests as a willingness (and a honed ability) by men to strive harder than women for mating and LTR opportunities with relatively hotter opposite sex prospects.

But the most important reason, I believe, is egoism.

4. Men and women love to enjoy the privileges of their greatest strengths. It brings them happiness. For women, this means that they love the feeling of power that their beauty gives them. A woman who is with a better-looking man has that power robbed from her in subtle and in sometimes transparently humiliating ways; she has to deal with the attentions of female competitors, the attention her lover gives to female competitors, and the unspoken, but not any less felt, degradation of her number one asset. When a woman can’t leverage her beauty because the better-looking man she is with doesn’t value it as much as a less attractive man would value it, she loses a sense of purpose to her life.

There's nothing more I can say on this topic that wasn't well stated in those four little bullet points. Attractive men just aren't viewed as stable long-term prospects by many women on a subconscious level. Deep down, they know their clock is ticking, so while they may go for a romp with some handsome guy, they aren't looking to marry him if he's just going to run off and leave her saddled with a couple kids. Even if she starts off as slightly more attractive as the man, one day, her looks will go downhill while his still shine on for perhaps another twenty years. Hence, dating guys below their league, so that even when their looks fade, they'll still be the more attractive of the pair, and he'll be grateful to have her.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Status, social value, money >>>>> looks
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Well, I can say this: I would never marry an average-looking woman, just because I was afraid that a pretty woman would cheat on me.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

they get the 6s.

Yes! I have noticed the exact same thing as well. I've been saying this here for a number of times already. It's always the mediocre, shitty, uninteresting women doing the talking when they act all princess-like, bitchy, picky and flaky with the guys they meet. Its quite obvious how stuck-up they become when it is them who actually get approached all the time by guys.

And was it a coincidence that whenever I come across a girl who's easy to talk to, easier to ask to hang out with, have plenty of interesting things to do / topics to talk about together, mature in the inside and the outside.....she also happens to be pretty? I don't think so.

Sure there are exceptions here and there but the general rule can be observed quite clearly.

Its a shame though that pretty girls are in such small numbers. So while they are easier to approach they tend to get snatched up very quickly. UNLESS...if you go to a country that has a higher proportion of pretty girls around, like EE or whatever.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

HouseMD wrote:For a one night stand, looks win out. But if you want to keep a girl, you're better off being average looking than anything. The reasons for this are pretty well explained on this guy's blog post: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/05/ ... -they-are/

But I'll just steal his four main points:

1. Very good-looking men have more opportunity to stray, so less attractive women would not want to risk being with them out of fear of investing themselves only to lose to a hotter interloper.

2. Very good-looking men have higher testosterone than less physically attractive men, and are thus more likely to pursue extrapair fornications. Women instinctively know this, and the less attractive of them avoid dating much better-looking men, influenced by their visceral grasp of the relationship power imbalance.

3. Men place more emphasis on women’s beauty than women place on men’s looks, and this innate predilection manifests as a willingness (and a honed ability) by men to strive harder than women for mating and LTR opportunities with relatively hotter opposite sex prospects.

But the most important reason, I believe, is egoism.

4. Men and women love to enjoy the privileges of their greatest strengths. It brings them happiness. For women, this means that they love the feeling of power that their beauty gives them. A woman who is with a better-looking man has that power robbed from her in subtle and in sometimes transparently humiliating ways; she has to deal with the attentions of female competitors, the attention her lover gives to female competitors, and the unspoken, but not any less felt, degradation of her number one asset. When a woman can’t leverage her beauty because the better-looking man she is with doesn’t value it as much as a less attractive man would value it, she loses a sense of purpose to her life.

There's nothing more I can say on this topic that wasn't well stated in those four little bullet points. Attractive men just aren't viewed as stable long-term prospects by many women on a subconscious level. Deep down, they know their clock is ticking, so while they may go for a romp with some handsome guy, they aren't looking to marry him if he's just going to run off and leave her saddled with a couple kids. Even if she starts off as slightly more attractive as the man, one day, her looks will go downhill while his still shine on for perhaps another twenty years. Hence, dating guys below their league, so that even when their looks fade, they'll still be the more attractive of the pair, and he'll be grateful to have her.
Good points. But I still think that women due desire good-looking men regardless. But ideally they want to be the more attractive one out of the pair so they could command some leverage, so to speak. With her being the prettier one it would be more likely for him to be loyal and not cheat with some other girl.

So in short girls who are 9/10 would want to date a guy who's an 8, girls who are 8 go for the 7, 7 go for 6, etc. Unless well if you are in the Amerikkuh and all other countries who emulate the culture where fatties think they only deserve muscle hunks....
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Hmmm.

This series of posts seems to fly in the face of many of the previous discussions on this topic. Usually, you guys are so keen to point out that looks are #1, and that money, status, personality, etc, come next. What made y'all change your minds?

Personally, from what I observe, women place an extremely high emphasis on genetic looks, particularly height, when selecting a mate. I do not see very many examples of the looks disparities when I'm out and about. This is at least true in NYC, not sure about other parts of the country. When I'm strolling through Union Square Park, Central Park, or 5th Ave, I usually see couples pretty well matched in the looks department. 10's are with 10's, 5's are with 5's and so on. I very rarely see a 9 or 10 woman with a 6 dude, just doesn't happen, unless the dude is loaded. In my experience, looks come first, but if you have money and status, looks can be negated somewhat.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Rayn wrote:And was it a coincidence that whenever I come across a girl who's easy to talk to, easier to ask to hang out with, have plenty of interesting things to do / topics to talk about together, mature in the inside and the outside.....she also happens to be pretty? I don't think so.

Sure there are exceptions here and there but the general rule can be observed quite clearly.
In my experience, easy-going females in America usually fall under one of four categories:

- very attractive and secure women (most often in a committed relationship, though)
- older women in their 40s and up (though this age group has no shortage of women with nasty attitudes either)
- lesbians (not the man-hating bulldyke types)
- first-generation women who haven't been Americanized yet (this is the group with which I've had the most romantic success in the U.S.)

The worst women are usually average-looking, single white girls between 18-30 whose egos have been inflated due to the screwed-up sexual dynamics in this country that enable 5s, 6s, and 7s to act like they're 9s and 10s. I avoid these types like the plague.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Bane wrote:Hmmm.

This series of posts seems to fly in the face of many of the previous discussions on this topic. Usually, you guys are so keen to point out that looks are #1, and that money, status, personality, etc, come next. What made y'all change your minds?

Personally, from what I observe, women place an extremely high emphasis on genetic looks, particularly height, when selecting a mate. I do not see very many examples of the looks disparities when I'm out and about. This is at least true in NYC, not sure about other parts of the country. When I'm strolling through Union Square Park, Central Park, or 5th Ave, I usually see couples pretty well matched in the looks department. 10's are with 10's, 5's are with 5's and so on. I very rarely see a 9 or 10 woman with a 6 dude, just doesn't happen, unless the dude is loaded. In my experience, looks come first, but if you have money and status, looks can be negated somewhat.

I wasn't here for the previous discussions on this topic. However, in my personal experience (tall, white male), attraction works MUCH differently for females than it does males. The article info posted by HouseMD is dead on accurate....it's GOLD. It's simply stating what I have learned over the past 20 years of deep personal reflection and research of the female mind. In past years, I was always told that I was "hot" and have been told by several girls that I've dated that I was the "hottest" they'd ever been with in their lives. However, I didn't end up with them and it's not because I didn't want to be with them. Even though I have NEVER cheated on any girlfriend I've had...they didn't trust me. The first impression I gave off was "Player" and it's hard to convince anyone otherwise. Even now that I'm older, less attractive, etc., my current GF STILL has a hard time trusting me. I'm now trying to get back into great shape again and it sure brings out her insecurities. I'm telling you, women don't like taking backseat in the looks department...they can't stand it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Bane wrote:Hmmm.

I blame that more on NYC than anything. It's the status chasing capital of the world, and attractive women there usually want everything. In NYC, if they wait long enough, they can get everything, and wait they do, because there will always be more bankers, docs, and high level execs flowing into the city. Almost anywhere else, high quality men that are also attractive are a rarity rather than commonplace, so she knows if she snags some CEO with the looks of an underwear model, women will be clamoring to steal him from miles around. The attractive guy that doesn't have a decent job both fails to provide her with security and fails to provide her with resources. The less attractive guy with the money will have significantly less women competing for him. This makes him a bargain- he appreciates her, provides ample resources, and is far less likely to snag a hot piece on the side. There is actually research that bears this out-in couples in which the woman is more attractive than the man, both partners are happier than a couple in which the man is more attractive than the woman. One would expect that if looks were such a factor, the woman would be happy to have a more attractive husband, while her counterpart would be dissatisfied by her unremarkable spouse, yet this is not the reality.

Basically, attractive men win out on ONSs, while average guys win out in the long term.

and the research to back me up: http://www.livescience.com/7483-beautif ... e-men.html