Adult Friend Finder wont pay my commissions or answer emails

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Adult Friend Finder wont pay my commissions or answer emails

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Adult Friend Finder won't pay my $137 in commissions, which is over a month due according to their own policies (see below), and won't answer my emails about it. I've emailed them 7 times including through their online contact form, and called them about it too, only to get a bogus answer. As of now, they do not answer any further emails about it, nor have they sent my overdue $137 check. Yet it still remains in my affiliate stats.

See the screen shots below for proof.

What can I do about this? Who do I report internet fraud to? I've already written AFF and said that if they don't answer my emails, I will report them as fraud to the FTC and put up a webpage on my own site exposing them as well. Yet they continue to ignore me. I've done nothing wrong here other than ask for my commission check.

Does the FTC have a site that I can report internet fraud at? Where do I report this to?

Fortunately, I've saved a screen shot of my earnings with them, so if they ever remove them, I have proof that they were there. See below. In the 2nd screen shot below, you will see AFF's FAQ saying that they cut checks twice a month with a $50 minimum, so I was due to be paid long ago. Yet no explanation on their end.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I finally got a response from AFF about my unpaid commissions. As you can see, it sounds totally bogus, fishy and evasive, as though they have something to hide. This, despite what others who say they have no problem with AFF payments, is pretty much the smoking gun proof that says it all.

---------------------------------------
"Hi Winston,

Thank you for your recent email. Upon reviewing your account I've noticed that your traffic needs to be further reviewed. It seems as though your traffic is not showing abnormal member activity.

We will hold the payment until it is proven that the members that have purchased memberships on your Affiliate account are not fraudulent.

I hope this information helps.

Thank you,

Porscha T.
Affiliate Marketing Friend Finder INC."
------------------------------------------

W: You see, nothing in the letter even make sense and is not even relevant to anything. If my traffic is "not abnormal" then it's normal, so isn't that a good thing? It's not even clear what they are talking about.

Even if they decide to convert me to a percentage plan now, their check to me is still a month overdue, and was due when I was on a per order plan, so technically, they still owe it to me either way.

I didn't know there were still scams like this in the US.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kris
Freshman Poster

AFF

Post by Kris »

I've never used this site but it has always looked like scam to me

I typed adult friend finder affiliate scam into Google and got loads of links about scams

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ei ... am&spell=1
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well, Adult Friend Finder changed my membership to the percentage system. Then it said that the new system was retroactive and erased half my earnings, and that they would pay me only $52 instead of the $137 they owed me.

After a while I said, ok, so where's my $52? They didn't answer me. Then when I asked them again, I got a message saying they banned me.

Fricking low life scums.

Here is their message in their own words.
Dear Webmaster,

Thank you for having contacted us.

Your account was retroactively converted for not meeting the "Pay Per Order" Program's ratios. Your traffic produced 1 total members.

Current Balance $52.59 will be send next pay period of February 16,2009.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Carlos S.

Affiliate Operations
FriendFinder Networks
So they promised to pay $52.59 but they didn't. When I asked about it next, they said:
Dear Winston,

Thank you for contacting us.

We pay out commissions on earned revenue every 2 weeks, shortly following approval on the 1st and 16th of every month.

Our records indicate that your account has been Banned, and the Abuse Dept. is now in charge of your account.

If you wish to resolve the issue, you should contact cmagallanes@ffn.com

If you have more questions, they will be able to help you.

Best Regards,

Robson V.
Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
Friend Finder Net Work

cutehumor
Freshman Poster

Post by cutehumor »

what happened? did you ever get paid?
polya
Junior Poster

Scam!!!!

Post by polya »

Adult Friend Finder (AFF) is a total scam. Your as likely to meet a wife on this site as you are to eat pork ribs at a synagogue. I've deleted all my profiles on all such sites as they are a total SCAM - after joining I get Nigerian letter type emails, I get winks from members with hot photos, and when I pay money so I can reply I get ignored (obviously it was the owner posing as a hot girl).... I could write a novel about these scams.

Guys, internet dating, speed dating, sms dating, personal ads only work if you look like Brad Pitt. The answer is to leave America and go somewhere where girls aren't selfish gold-diggers only interested in boosting their self esteem by rejecting as many guys as possible.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

cutehumor wrote:what happened? did you ever get paid?
Didn't you read what happened? They refused to pay me and then promised to pay half, and then claimed that my account had been banned.

GregAdams
Freshman Poster

Re: Adult Friend Finder wont pay my commissions or answer em

Post by GregAdams »

Hi guys,
http://WWW.CPAMEGA.COM Dating Affiliate Network.
Weekly Payout NO Hold.
We Have Prety Cool Adult Offers.