hot broad dating hideous guy.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The girl looks good but I like a woman with a little more meat on her but the girl is far from unattractive.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hottest woman of all time? Kathy Ireland, when she was in her 20's.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I would rank that Serbian girl an 8.5 or 9. Is it relatively easy to get a Serbian girl that looks like her? Do Serbian girls take virginity seriously? I mentioned in previous threads I wouldn't ever be in a relationship with a girl that wasn't a virgin.

How is the Serbian culture and women like compared to other Slavic countries?
Last edited by Tsar on November 15th, 2013, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:I would rank that Serbian girl an 8.5 or 9. Is it relatively to get a Serbian girl that looks like her? Do Serbian girls take virginity seriously? I mentioned in previous threads I wouldn't ever be in a relationship with a girl that wasn't a virgin.

How is the Serbian culture and women like compared to other Slavic countries?
Serbs have a hard drinking, hard living, alpha male centric dating scene. Serbian women like the mafioso thuggish types, and are very status oriented. The women are beautiful and very tall- we're talking like 5'10"-6" a lot of the time, so they generally like tall men as well. It's a great place for hookups from what I have heard, but not a good place to look for a virgin bride.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Johnny1975 wrote:She's not all that. She's not bad looking but she's way too thin around the waist. It looks odd, and unhealthy. And her tits are too big for her.
I think she looks great around the waist. She has very little or no abdominal fat. She also has a very good breast size. She has a cute face. She also has nice clear skin. All are factors on why I think she is an 8.5 or 9.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

Tsar wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:She's not all that. She's not bad looking but she's way too thin around the waist. It looks odd, and unhealthy. And her tits are too big for her.
I think she looks great around the waist. She has very little or no abdominal fat. She also has a very good breast size. She has a cute face. She also has nice clear skin. All are factors on why I think she is an 8.5 or 9.

Yeah, she's amazing. I'd be powerless if woman like that showed me any sort of attention, which to be honest is highly unlikely. Oh well, at least I get to keep my assets.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Yeah,she is def a strong solid 9.5/10

Serbian women are not good for marriage.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I went on a date with a pretty girl the other night, but after only a few drinks she looked like this:

1.7/10 #wouldnotbang
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

that serbian jailbait seems to actually be a Russian Tartar :lol:

http://vk.com/eremeychuk_23127824
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Tatars are a Turkish ethnic group of Russia. So they are sort of Arab-Slavs-Turks.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The_Adventurer wrote:
theprimebait wrote:you guys wouldn't date her?

because she looks arrogant?she has everyright to feel that way.

youve rejected her before she rejected you:its a coping Mechanism.
Nothing to do with coping. I wouldn't date her because I like Asian and black girls, and that chick is not even remotely intersting to me. Not everyone is going to find the same girl hot...

theprimebait wrote:
you gotta get out the U.S,asia etc where hot girls arent the norm

you guys go to the wrong places.
If you like Asian girls, then here in Asia, hot girls ARE the norm. Different strokes for different folks and all that..

]
You like Asian, I wanna see proof though. Because I have YET to see a Non-Asian man with a Asian woman that would give Asian men pause.

The guy in that picture is hideous or is that just being harsh for dramatic effect to make people read it? You know they have things calls blogs for that....

The girl is thin, unhealthy? No not at all, lots of women are that thin. Go f**k a few BBW's you won't think she's too skinny anymore.