American girls hate me because I ignore them

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

American girls hate me because I ignore them

Post by Mr.Darcy »

This one girl I used to mess with started playing games, so I completely ghosted her. She never says a casual hello or anything to me. She just mean mugs/ignores me like we never knew each other. In addition, I ran in to these other two girls I each took on one date, but never contacted them afterwards because of low interest on my part. No hellos, but I got a lot of mean mugs. I found out one was telling her friends that I awkwardly tried to kiss her. Lol, that doesn't even make any sense and I never wanted to kiss her in the first place. I am well above these girl's league, and they should feel honored that I even gave them a chance.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: American girls hate me because I ignore them

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mr.Darcy wrote:This one girl I used to mess with started playing games, so I completely ghosted her. She never says a casual hello or anything to me. She just mean mugs/ignores me like we never knew each other. In addition, I ran in to these other two girls I each took on one date, but never contacted them afterwards because of low interest on my part. No hellos, but I got a lot of mean mugs. I found out one was telling her friends that I awkwardly tried to kiss her. Lol, that doesn't even make any sense and I never wanted to kiss her in the first place. I am well above these girl's league, and they should feel honored that I even gave them a chance.
If you can see their facial expressions, you're not ignoring them enough. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Cool, another woman ignorer! I was beginning to think I was alone! I agree, you're supposed to ignore them ALL the way, then watch em' jump around like a pack of monkeys, trying to get your attention. LOL
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Consistently pursuing a girl in today's age is a key ingredient to a broken heart. It is not a smart decision on a man's part.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jtest28 wrote:Cool, another woman ignorer! I was beginning to think I was alone! I agree, you're supposed to ignore them ALL the way, then watch em' jump around like a pack of monkeys, trying to get your attention. LOL
I agree, the minute you show interest in a woman is the minute they are no longer interested in you!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Consistently pursuing a girl in today's age is a key ingredient to a broken heart. It is not a smart decision on a man's part.
Some men are smartening up.
Why men are withdrawing from courtship.

Don't sleep on the comments; there's plenty of good info there as well as a 1950s era father-of-daughters mangina who'll provide plenty of entertainment.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Consistently pursuing a girl in today's age is a key ingredient to a broken heart. It is not a smart decision on a man's part.
Some men are smartening up.
Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
I would have thought the main reason men don't bother to court females any more is that there is no point. If you are trying to court females, that just indicates to the female you are a loser who she wouldn't want to be courted by, since if you were one of the minority of men (mostly dirtbags) scoring all the skanks, then you could simply demand she submit to degrading sex acts right away or else move on to the next skank. Also, there is no end benefit to courtship because Western females are all worthless sluts incapable of intimacy. The best you can hope for is a serial sex arrangement while she is being ploughed by various dirtbags and any male dogs they own on the side, so obviously they figure only pathetic losers would bother to court them.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I recalled getting hit on plenty of times too when I blatantly ignore girls around me. But when I start doing the pursuing they flake the hell out from me.

I think this isn't just an American phenomenon but it happens in all Westernized countries too where the women were raised to be ego-driven and narcicistic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:I would have thought the main reason men don't bother to court females any more is that there is no point. If you are trying to court females, that just indicates to the female you are a loser who she wouldn't want to be courted by, since if you were one of the minority of men (mostly dirtbags) scoring all the skanks, then you could simply demand she submit to degrading sex acts right away or else move on to the next skank. Also, there is no end benefit to courtship because Western females are all worthless sluts incapable of intimacy. The best you can hope for is a serial sex arrangement while she is being ploughed by various dirtbags and any male dogs they own on the side, so obviously they figure only pathetic losers would bother to court them.
Not every man is in the same place, emotionally.
For men still in the negotiating stage (I'll screen better, I'll get a religious wife, I'll get a foreign wife or g/f, etc.) or already married, places like Dalrock or H.A. give them some hope for a coping mechanism.

Men who've reached the acceptance stage ('eff it, AWALT) are the ones who become the "dirtbags" to varying degrees or opt out, altogether.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I would have thought the main reason men don't bother to court females any more is that there is no point. If you are trying to court females, that just indicates to the female you are a loser who she wouldn't want to be courted by, since if you were one of the minority of men (mostly dirtbags) scoring all the skanks, then you could simply demand she submit to degrading sex acts right away or else move on to the next skank. Also, there is no end benefit to courtship because Western females are all worthless sluts incapable of intimacy. The best you can hope for is a serial sex arrangement while she is being ploughed by various dirtbags and any male dogs they own on the side, so obviously they figure only pathetic losers would bother to court them.
Not every man is in the same place, emotionally.
For men still in the negotiating stage (I'll screen better, I'll get a religious wife, I'll get a foreign wife or g/f, etc.) or already married, places like Dalrock or H.A. give them some hope for a coping mechanism.

Men who've reached the acceptance stage ('eff it, AWALT) are the ones who become the "dirtbags" to varying degrees or opt out, altogether.
I had to look AWALT up.

"AWALT, NAWALT, AWALTTVD?

All-women-are-like-that?
Not-all-women-are-like-that?
All-women-are-like-that-to varying-degrees?"
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

How does the old joke go? Women want your attention, not your affection.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.