What makes slavic women so sexy?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

What makes slavic women so sexy?

Post by Hero »

There's this slavic woman at work who's not especially pretty, but she still makes me crazy with desire. And that's not the first time something like this has happened. I knew another Eastern European woman who was middle-aged, smoked, and had bad teeth, but I and all the other guys who knew her thought she was sexy. What gives? Is is just the accent? A look in their eyes? I just can't put my finger on it. Who can explain this phenomenon?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

1) strictly polarized society- men are very manly and tough. Women are very womanly. An unwomanly woman is as attractive there as a sissy man. Totally unacceptable. They are brought up to be girls and they are happy to be girls.
Climatic conditions, wars, tough history, etc. Few guys would want to marry a feminist. marriage is way to move up in society. To find a good husband you need to be charming because of competition there. Many guys had been killed in wars, and there was much poverty. So a woman had to be top notch 100% woman to find a good man. If not, there are 1000+ women out to get that man.
2) Good soil and good food as a result. Vitamins create a healthy body. Hard physical work keeps fat off.
3) Different values- intellectualism, culture, poetry, music are more important than career and money.
4) a slight injection of Oriental blood- some 5-13%. Makes skin taut and springy and makes cheekbones high. Adds an exotic look to them.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:1) strictly polarized society- men are very manly and tough. Women are very womanly. An unwomanly woman is as attractive there as a sissy man. Totally unacceptable. They are brought up to be girls and they are happy to be girls.
Climatic conditions, wars, tough history, etc. Few guys would want to marry a feminist. marriage is way to move up in society. To find a good husband you need to be charming because of competition there. Many guys had been killed in wars, and there was much poverty. So a woman had to be top notch 100% woman to find a good man. If not, there are 1000+ women out to get that man.
2) Good soil and good food as a result. Vitamins create a healthy body. Hard physical work keeps fat off.
3) Different values- intellectualism, culture, poetry, music are more important than career and money.
4) a slight injection of Oriental blood- some 5-13%. Makes skin taut and springy and makes cheekbones high. Adds an exotic look to them.
#1 and #3 are what I notice first in these women. I think there's just something in their minds and spirits that shines through and make them irresistible.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

women

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

what are they made of exactly!
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I just found out that woman from work is Bulgarian. I swear she gets hotter every day. She wears skirts and open-toed, high-heeled shoes all the time, and she has perfect smooth legs that don't even need pantyhose!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Track 2004, you've posted that same post three times already. Can you please remember to post each of your separate posts only once?

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Hero wrote:I just found out that woman from work is Bulgarian. I swear she gets hotter every day. She wears skirts and open-toed, high-heeled shoes all the time, and she has perfect smooth legs that don't even need pantyhose!
Just give her a few years more and she will don a T-shirt, sneakers and jeans, stop using make-up, put on 50lbs, lets her hair get frizzy and then she will start attracting American men in droves.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:
Hero wrote:I just found out that woman from work is Bulgarian. I swear she gets hotter every day. She wears skirts and open-toed, high-heeled shoes all the time, and she has perfect smooth legs that don't even need pantyhose!
Just give her a few years more and she will don a T-shirt, sneakers and jeans, stop using make-up, put on 50lbs, lets her hair get frizzy and then she will start attracting American men in droves.
LOL, good point. I've got to ask her how long she's been living in the USA.

We both ended up in the office last Saturday. Even when she thought nobody would see her, she still dressed up. I have to admit, I was impressed. She's a rare exception to the rule.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I agree with Ladislav.

Just listen to their voices. American women's voices are mostly deep and masculine. Europe (east or west, excluding the British fucktards) has women with higher pitched voices. The women arent trying to compete with men or trying to prove themselves. This alone is a major factor.

They also smile a lot more. And they have much more grace and innocence in the way they carry themselves and in their unconscious gestures and mannerisms.

Just think of a Latina (without the fiery anger) compared to a typical American girl.
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

very true

Post by firethrower1000 »

J.Adama wrote:I agree with Ladislav. But it doesnt take much to outshine an Americunt.

Just listen to their voices. American women's voices are mostly deep and masculine. Europe (east or west, excluding the British fucktards) has women with higher pitched voices. The women arent trying to compete with men or trying to prove themselves. This alone is a major factor.

They also smile a lot more. And they have much more grace and innocence in the way they carry themselves and in their unconscious gestures and mannerisms.

Just think of a Latina (without the fiery anger) compared to a typical American girl.
the british are the sissy's of europe
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: very true

Post by Adama »

firethrower1000 wrote:
J.Adama wrote:I agree with Ladislav. But it doesnt take much to outshine an Americunt.

the british are the sissy's of europe
Maybe. I just see them as Americans with a different accent.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

The other portion of American women (who don't sound like men), end up sounding like high-pitched whiney Valley-Girls, like totally tubular!! Maybe they affect the low voice to make themselves sound intelligent, as opposed to the dingbat VG voice.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Very deep analogy. Never thought of it this deep but its all true. I wanted to respond when i read this earlier but i didnt have the time. now i will.

WHen you said they are not trying to compete you made perfect sense. This alone as you said is a major factor. when women try to compete with men in a male dominant world they take on male characteristics. Women like men should know there place and act upon it. Women shouldnt want to be men and men shouldnt want to be women. Everything you described was so true. They smile more, they have grace, INNOCENCE boy do i love innocence in a woman. and last but not least, their UNCONSCIOUS GESTURES AND MANNERISMS. Boy did you hit a home run there. i am so tired of women here acting a certain way that is not natural trying to copy their role models, gods, twilight, watever the f**k. i love women that are real and natural. that have no thought on who they are and what they are. they just are. whod ever thought these innocent perfect ways could f**k up so many things. i solute you for these strong messages.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

With American women the main thing I notice is that they do not smile. When is the last time an American women smiled at you (and I don't mean an old lady or a woman who works at a store who has to smile at the customers). American women are the most UNFRIENDLY and UNAPPROACHABLE women in the world!

I love women who smile and act FEMININE. I hate women with deep masculine voices. When I meet a woman who has a masculine sounding voice, I don't know whether or not if I should laugh ...... or vomit! lol :lol:
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: very true

Post by ladislav »

]
Maybe. I just see them as Americans with a different accent.
And they see Americans as Brits with a different accent, probably..