Mid 30's women in Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, etc.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
akmetal
Freshman Poster

Mid 30's women in Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, etc.

Post by akmetal »

Hello all, I am new here and have read through a few pages of various posts before I joined. I am a white guy of lithuanian decent and based on hot or not and life experience I would say I am about a 5 with western women as far as attractiveness. I am early 30's and used to power lift, am not quite as defined but not a slouch by any means. I hold degrees in chemical engineering and have a PE and am working on a masters in electrical engineering, I also fly competitive aerobatics and own my own biplane) I have never had any dry spells but have had to lower my standards quite low to avoid the dry spells, of course why would a 7 or 8 woman want to date a 5 guy is what I tell myself. I am seeing someone now and she loves me a great deal (of course thats what my ex wives told me, who I settled on, and they subsequently cheated on me) so I dont ever plan on getting married in the USA ever again, it cost me 40k between the 2 and I was told I got off easy which is really sad. My current gf is too heavy to fit in my plane nor would she be nimble enough to crawl in and out of it which is kinda a bummer but she indulges me in the bed room which is better than no dates and long stretches of unwanted celibacy. She can also be a little mean/crass, I dont tolerate it and we argue a bit and she concedes. My buddy who is probably a few points higher than me in attractiveness is going on 2 years with only a hand full of sexual encounters.

So my question is, I am working on learning the russian language through pimsleur on my phone while im driving or out and about etc, I also know a russian who has agreed to talk to me in russian once I reach a certain level (we will feel it out). As a guy who is a 5 in the USA and who is lithuanian decent would it be a whole new world for me woman wise in Russia or slavic countries or is the difference barely noticeable. I have a buddy in the military who has been to eastern europe and he did say the odds are better but it was not over the top noticeable. Considering I would be leaving a good job, family and have a culture language barrier I would want the women to be hanging off me, even if they are only 5's or 6's themselves and around 200 lb or less. I have no delusions that I am going to be bagging women like the ones that you see in the ad bar but jeez its like pulling teeth to get a women who is 200 lbs in the USA, usually have to go much heavier and there there are life style restrictions as to what she can do. Perhaps being broke in Russia would not be much better though.

I am also looking into Hungary as they have a small aviation community there and I dont think Russia has that many rights.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

This is soooo general...

Were you born in the U.S.? Do you speak and Lithuanian? Why would you consider relocating to Russia and not to other country, say Lithuania? As an ethnic Lithuanian you may have easier chance to get Lithuanian passport and that gives you employment permit in all of EU. I am not exactly sure why you care about rights and such. You are an American citizen, Russian police will only arrest you if you brake some laws, otherwise your passport will provide a bit of a safety net since you can contact U.S. embassy if you feel that you need to. Unless you are going to protest against Putin in Moscow you should not have much problems besides everyday issues, like traffic, basic bribes, bad service in some places etc.

As a guy who grew up in FSU and living here right now - girls are amazing quality and many are available. It's not easy to pull 7-8 girls, but I've already pulled 9's and slept with a few models, but it does take time and effort.

Do not sleep with fat hoes! You are only making it worse. Russia is on your back yard, open a visa and take a flight to Khabarovsk or Vladivostok - closest destinations. Go there for a week, just stroll around the city. Do not expect to get laid, just be friendly and chatty. You sound so bitter and emotionally suppressed, rise up. Life is great, just believe in yourself.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

have2fly wrote:Do not sleep with fat hoes! You are only making it worse.
I agree, just say NO to fat chicks! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
akmetal
Freshman Poster

Post by akmetal »

Sorry that my original post was so general. So I was born in the USA but I have a significant amount of ethnic lithuanian, I am not sure if that will cut it as far as getting a lithuanian passport or any sort of duel citizenship. I am working on my russian with Pimsluer and plan on going to russia next fall (will have the money then), I have been doing research and from what I found the male to female ratio in eastern russia is not any better than the USA if not worse, the sweet spot was western russia and eastern europe.

Of course the ratio is not everything, ultimatly I am looking for somewhere on this planet where I can get the sort of attention that a woman would get on a dating site here in the states. I am not certian such a place exists but I have until I run out of time (ie die) to try. I would be willing to change jobs, attempt to get othter passports, learn new languages to for once be on the good side of the supply and demand curve. I have thought about bringing a woman here but I have heard that its just a matter of time before they get americanized and there is a higher likely hood they will leave you, especially if every high school drop out E4 (live by a base and that does nto help) is hitting on them.

My ex wife was 200ish lbs and about a 6 and I was super happy with her, I have taken quite a dip since she left but my sex drive is incredibly high and im into really kinky things which is why I am tolerating my gf. I have thought about hiring out the sex and have found some on craigslist but its still pretty expensive in Anchorage (not like in germany I have heard), it would be nice to have some inexpensive sexual outlet while im waiting to find a ltr. I have a buddy who is holding out and has no outlet and its a slippery slope, he is going down hill quick with the drinking and depression. Even my gf had 5-6 guys she was talking too when we met and even heavy women dont have any pressure to agree to FWB arrangements so its a pretty dire situation unless you just want to tolerate being involentarily celibate for years at a time. Thats why I just want to put a ton of money away and get the hell out of here, but only if it makes a difference. If the women are just as coy and have tons of options over there as well then its not worth the effort, I will just sleep with heavy women until my sex drive goes away and call it a day.

The whole point of my question and efforts is I dont want to have to claw and scrape and pander to get a decent quality woman who is my equal. I have heard that women on dating sites in the USA have so many options that they have spread sheets. Instead of going to russia next year I may go to Switzerland and set up an account with investment options in Francs so that I am hedging against the USD and maybe take rail to belarus or lithuania.

how the hell did things get so messed up in the USA?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

So have you been "really" reading other posts? You sound like one of typical American-born citizens who was thinking there is Mordor and hell once you cross over the U.S. border. Now you are starting to inquire that maybe there is life on other planets... ugh pardon, in other countries :)

To answer you questions: yes, finding a girl will be easier and much higher quality. Russia has something like 7 million more women than men. Also think how many of those men are alcoholics, drug addicts, lazy sheeple etc. Finding a good man in Russia/FSU is hard. However, under good man many think of "rich man" and they don't care about anything else. So it is up to you to find the one who is not shallow, not too hard for you, since your standards seem to be low.

As I already asked, why don't you "just" open a Russian visa and fly to Russia for a week or two just to have a look? Since you can see Russia on your back yard? Are you scared, you have no money for that? As a person who lived in a few countries and traveled to a dozen of countries, I don't understand why travel abroad takes years of planning :) I just buy a ticket and go.
akmetal
Freshman Poster

Post by akmetal »

Hello Have2fly, I did buy into the lies that over seas was war torn and horrible, things like having to bring your own toilet paper when your out and about in eastern Europe but I am learning that those things are no longer true. The main reason I am waiting to buy a ticket is to get my Russian a little better, any Russian woman that can speak English will be competing for the same American men that are trying to do what im doing. My standards are pretty low as far as physical appearance but I am picky on personality. I don't want to be cussed at or talked down too or have to play coy games etc. The other crux is I have heard that its a myth that Russian women actually want to go to the states so even if I met a woman over there I would have to be prepared to stay there. The Russian govt requires you to take a Russian proficiency exam even if you are married to a Russian (im guessing something like a TOFL exam in the usa) plus I have a good job here in the USA which is what allows me to do stuff. I cant imagine that getting a good paying engineering job in Russia is very easy to do.

So there are some challenges, if I just wanted to buy a ticket and go, sure I could do that, but what value would it add if im not in a place where I can pull the plug on the usa if I meet someone.

I was trying to google what an average early to mid 30's Russian or Slavic woman looks like and all I kept getting was the super hotties which im not looking for, I am looking for a regular struggling Russian woman.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Engineering jobs? Man, you must be kidding. Yes, Russia has lots of locally educated engineers, but you could be golden! What is your field? Electric, mechanical, oil and gas? You could find a job at Gazprom or Lukoil, those huge Russian oil companies and they do hire expats, especially with Western degrees. They do pay bonuses for living in Siberia, which should not be a problem, since you are used to living up north. Moscow has lots of Western companies, for example Boeing has an engineering center in Moscow, IBM has an office there etc.

Some cheap cafes outside of big cities do not have toilet paper. Yea, it happens all over FSU, but all you do is take a few paper napkins off the table when you to take a shit :) I mean all those little inconvenient things could be solved with little common sense.

Women are good looking. And please, do not settle for an average girl. You sound like you will be seeking approval and want to feel important, so some simple girl will be praising you. This is a direct result of lack of moral and support from American women. I do understand, I used to suffer from the same thing. Mid 30's women are great, they will be much easier to talk to and will be more calm and adult in their behavior, so I support your decision.

Learning Russian will be much easier once you get there. Why I said just buy a ticket. You may not like it. If I were you, I would hop on the plane to just check things out, since you could be investing so much personal time into learning the language and preparing to go there, maybe it will not be as good as you expect. If money is not an issue, I would fly there next week just to stroll down a city. Google cities you want to see, there are many forums and travel blogs from Westerners that live there or visited. They usually mention where to go to hang out, decent hotels etc.