Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Post by Winston »

See the update here:
viewtopic.php?p=159227#159227

I know I'm going to be flamed for it. But in light of the circumstances described, you can't blame me. :)
Last edited by Winston on January 23rd, 2014, 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

No, she is NOT a real gem. If she were, she wouldn't be working there. Just keep your eyes WIDE open and do not mistake the reasons for her being there....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Stupidity makes baby Jesus cry.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston falls in love with a stripper! Is she a real gem

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:See the update here:
viewtopic.php?p=159227#159227

I know I'm going to be flamed for it. But in light of the circumstances described, you can't blame me. :)
Cubic zirconia. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

This thread hurts my head...

Winston... wtf dude.... just wtf.

Come on bro. U can do much much better than this.
Out in the world living the dream!
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I was going to make a logical statement about how this could literally debunk anyone idea of happier abroad being true based on this alone, but hell in all honesty....

The more American men that are too scared and too brainwashed to move on to greener pastures the better for the few of us with a brain in are head.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I gotta ask here... in all honesty...

Is Winston drunk and trolling us?

I mean seriously... wtf.

Either way... thanks for the lulz! I can't help but lmao at this.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I gotta say... the things I've been seeing here lately are sorta disheartening...

It seems like so many of us are resorting to trying to date American women, and even strippers !!!???

I'm less than a year away from having enough of a nestegg saved up to go abroad and make my big dream happen, and right now I'm watching many of my HA brothers fall to this wickedness... why?

I feel like there's only a few of us left who can make this right. So many fallen bretheren giving in to the twisted, corrupt allure of the western skank.

I just don't get it. I really don't.

Maybe us select few that have the strength to make it happen are destined to lead the way for the rest of mankind?
Out in the world living the dream!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hee hee, be careful dude.

Living in Bangkok I can fall in love with bar girls/dancers every night of the week. Plus it's only $4 to buy a girl a drink and have a bit of a sexy time ($2 in Pattaya).

The trick is to go to a different bar each night so you don't get emotionally involved with a particular girl.

You should try mobile dating more - I found a really nice lady on Skout. That works everywhere.

And to anyone else, no I don't buy into the myth of foreign ladies being better than those at home. My current lady is a pain in the ass. The guy I was talking to in a bar 2 days ago was put in hospital by his crazy Thai girlfriend :oops:.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Yes, you can find shit anywhere on earth. However, there are more options abroad than there are in the USA. I'm not just talking about the women either, I'm also talking about a better way of life. That is the whole point, but I suppose it really comes down to what you REALLY want in your life. It's definitely easier to settle in the USA and just make it your reality. However, I think that is sad for those who want something different. Just set a goal and plan things out...

My plans to move abroad will take awhile, but when I finally do make the move...it will be for many, many years.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The thing you keep forgetting Winston is that American women have the attention span of a small child. This girl might be enamored of you one day but her mind will be shifted elsewhere very soon. Maybe you're the shiny unique object at the moment. This is especially true when there are hundreds of hard dicks, manginas, and wealthy betas hammering at her shields daily. You might bedazzle her with your antics and oddball characteristics for the time being but it's nothing that will last with women like this especially a stripper.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

So we have resorted to talking about strippers on this website.........
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:The thing you keep forgetting Winston is that American women have the attention span of a small child. This girl might be enamored of you one day but her mind will be shifted elsewhere very soon. Maybe you're the shiny unique object at the moment. This is especially true when there are hundreds of hard dicks, manginas, and wealthy betas hammering at her shields daily. You might bedazzle her with your antics and oddball characteristics for the time being but it's nothing that will last with women like this especially a stripper.
True. But maybe she's my soulmate and destiny. lol. Maybe we have a karmic connection. lol.

I wish... I know that's dreaming, but one can't help but wish... You know what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:True. But maybe she's my soulmate and destiny. lol. Maybe we have a karmic connection. lol.

I wish... I know that's dreaming, but one can't help but wish... You know what I mean?
Winston, are you trying to out do me?

I think I've formed the best of the unholy alliances with an AW and one who's a lesbian.

In doing so, I'm the valedictorian, summa cum :wink: laude antihero of HA.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

S_Parc wrote:
Winston wrote:True. But maybe she's my soulmate and destiny. lol. Maybe we have a karmic connection. lol.

Winston, are you trying to out do me?

I think I've formed the best of the unholy alliances with an AW and one who's a lesbian.

In doing so, I'm the valedictorian, summa cum :wink: laude antihero of HA.
Come one...the one question on minds here...does the "exotic dancer" have a nice
set of gems???