God Against Feminists

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

God Against Feminists

Post by bladed11 »

Not sure how many people here believe in a God or the Christian one, but I do and here is some scripture bashing on modern feminist women. The bible is great because it's completely anti feminist.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. Colossians 3:18

Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 1 Peter 3:1

So we can see that feminists are completely anti christian even if they go to a church their actions are anti christian and will indeed end up being rejected entrance to heaven.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 1 Corinthians 6:9

Find me a feminist who is not an adulterer. You won't find any. Don;t forget many feminists are borderline lesbians.

Homosexuals shall not enter the kingdom of God according to scriptures.

Nor thieves "divorce alimony'. Also taking half of the mans stuff it's theft and nothing else. Especially because a woman can work in our system. If they leave they should take care of their own damn selves especially if they leave for the common petty reasons. Thou shall not covet.

They are swindlers. Smooth talkers who try to take advantage of men like getting free drinks or meals. Anything they can swindle. No swindlers enter the kingdom of God.

Women gossip, and they fornicate often. What's up with that? They also get drunk a lot. What's it say about drunkards?

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:10

Men do these things as well but only women can somehow do them and still be in good moral standing with other people

Is their anything they don't do that is evil according to the holy bible? :roll: I can show more examples but I think that is sufficient at exposing modern women are anti christian by the very definition.

Not meaning to offend anyone here but it looks like there is going to be a harsh judgement on these wimmens. Looks like we are going to see a lot of these women in hell. And their badboy boyfriends with them.

Anybody disagree with my interpretations?
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I'm a fan of direct translation bibles for starters.

But I'll say this, true or not, even in the most old fashioned world these scriptures would be hard to get anyone to fallow.

I'm a christian man my self, I'd say your on to something about them burning in hell with bad boys, but don't forget for a moment that we all are worth of hell, and it's through his grace we are spared.

But I wont hesitate to say...sometimes the idea of burning feminists brings a sadistic smile to my face :twisted:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously if any of the traditional religions are even halfway correct all the feminist bitches, their mangina enablers, the dirtbags using them as dumpsters and the elite facilitating it all will be sent to hell where they belong.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The Lord also says:

Because the daughters of Zion are haughty,
walking with heads held high
and seductive eyes,
going along with prancing steps,
jingling their ankle bracelets,
the Lord will put scabs on the heads
of the daughters of Zion,
and the Lord will shave their foreheads bare.

On that day the Lord will strip their finery: ankle bracelets, headbands, crescents, pendants, bracelets, veils, headdresses, ankle jewelry, sashes, perfume bottles, amulets, signet rings, nose rings, festive robes, capes, cloaks, purses, garments, linen clothes, turbans, and veils.

Instead of perfume there will be a stench;
instead of a belt, a rope;
instead of beautifully styled hair, baldness;
instead of fine clothes, sackcloth;
instead of beauty, branding.
Your men will fall by the sword,
your warriors in battle.
Then her gates will lament and mourn;
deserted, she will sit on the ground.

On that day seven women
will seize one man, saying,
“We will eat our own bread
and provide our own clothing.
Just let us be called by your name.
Take away our disgrace.â€￾

On that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of Israel’s survivors. Whoever remains in Zion and whoever is left in Jerusalem will be called holy—all in Jerusalem who are destined to live— when the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and cleansed the bloodguilt from the heart of Jerusalem by a spirit of judgment and a spirit of burning. Then the Lord will create a cloud of smoke by day and a glowing flame of fire by night over the entire site of Mount Zion and over its assemblies. For there will be a canopy over all the glory, and there will be a booth for shade from heat by day, and a refuge and shelter from storm and rain.

Isaiah 3-4
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

magnum wrote:I'm a fan of direct translation bibles for starters.

But I'll say this, true or not, even in the most old fashioned world these scriptures would be hard to get anyone to fallow.

I'm a christian man my self, I'd say your on to something about them burning in hell with bad boys, but don't forget for a moment that we all are worth of hell, and it's through his grace we are spared.

But I wont hesitate to say...sometimes the idea of burning feminists brings a sadistic smile to my face :twisted:
Feminists messed me up self esteem wise. Made me feel guilty for just being a male as if I had the choice in the matter. Ya you're right all fall short but the difference is if one is to humble self and pick up the cross. Feminists aren't picking up any cross but looking down on the cross bearers if anything. God bless

Feminists messed up my self esteem so bad I'm even scared of foreign women. It's like a nation of witches just casting their spells on anybody and everyone. It's a wonder to me that God if he is wrathful like Old Testament. He hasn't just killed them on the spot. Hoping they would turn perhaps? Maybe some do most don't.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Last edited by bladed11 on November 24th, 2013, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Cornfed wrote:Obviously if any of the traditional religions are even halfway correct all the feminist bitches, their mangina enablers, the dirtbags using them as dumpsters and the elite facilitating it all will be sent to hell where they belong.
I can sing hallelujah to that. Although I'd rather they just simply repent but it is written not many will 8)
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman. Proverbs 21:19

And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel. 1 Kings 21:23

Like these as well

Different translations.. Haha even God would go abroad if he were human

http://www.biblestudytools.com/proverbs ... mpare.html
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Here's more

It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife. Proverbs 21:9

A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike; Proverbs 27:15

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman. Proverbs 21:19

A foolish son is ruin to his father, and a wife's quarreling is a continual dripping of rain. Proverbs 19:13

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones. Proverbs 12:4

A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike; to restrain her is to restrain the wind or to grasp oil in one's right hand. Proverbs 27:15-16

Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion. Proverbs 11:22

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. Proverbs 18:22

Whorish christian western women have a thing in store for them. Possibly a shock

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Ephesians 5:1-33
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

bladed11 wrote:Here's more

It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife. Proverbs 21:9

A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike; Proverbs 27:15

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman. Proverbs 21:19

A foolish son is ruin to his father, and a wife's quarreling is a continual dripping of rain. Proverbs 19:13

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones. Proverbs 12:4

A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike; to restrain her is to restrain the wind or to grasp oil in one's right hand. Proverbs 27:15-16

Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion. Proverbs 11:22

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. Proverbs 18:22

Whorish christian western women have a thing in store for them. Possibly a shock

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Ephesians 5:1-33
Some of my favorite verses.

Lots of good stuff in the Bible, practical stuff, that the PC crowd and the goody-goody ascetic crowd ignore.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."