Study shows San Diego has the hottest women in the US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Study shows San Diego has the hottest women in the US

Post by jamesbond »

I read an article that said, San Diego has the best looking women in the US and Philadelphia has the least attractive women in the US. Chicago and Houston had the fattest people in America. Other cities that rounded out the top 5 for most attractive women after San Diego, was LA, New York, Miami and Dallas. Most of these cities are located in warm weather climates and most are close to the ocean. So, I guess these are places to move to if you want to live where the hottest women in the US are! Now meeting these women and dating them is another story altogether! :lol:
Last edited by jamesbond on September 8th, 2012, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wow, San Diego has the hottest pigs in the whole pig pen. Can't wait to go there :?

I've been to San Diego, and the only good thing about it is that it's close to Tijuana, where you can meet some really hot Mexican strippers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's true there are many hot white yuppie girl in San Diego. But it's torture to see them cause you can't hit on them or talk to them as it's inappropriate. It's a very cliquey area, even if you're white. The vibes there feel totally exclusive. And women have the "men are creeps" mentality unless they prove otherwise, and also that it's a "bad thing" if a guy wants to bed them, as if you aren't supposed to have any natural desires. Ick.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Vinstonas wrote:It's true there are many hot white yuppie girl in San Diego. But it's torture to see them cause you can't hit on them or talk to them as it's inappropriate. It's a very cliquey area, even if you're white. The vibes there feel totally exclusive. And women have the "men are creeps" mentality unless they prove otherwise, and also that it's a "bad thing" if a guy wants to bed them, as if you aren't supposed to have any natural desires. Ick.
Also the single men far outnumber the single women in San Diego! There is some military bases there, full of single men who do get a chance on the weekends to leave base and have fun. My friend was in the Navy in San Diego about 10 years ago and he said the women are HOT but SNOBBY and NOT approachable at all! No big shock there, most women in the US are not friendly or approachable (especially the white chicks who are hot). The only way to meet these women is either through friends, or by going to bars and clubs. Welcome to the dating scene in modern day America! LOL :D

ImageImage
Last edited by jamesbond on September 8th, 2012, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Vinstonas wrote:It's true there are many hot white yuppie girl in San Diego. But it's torture to see them cause you can't hit on them or talk to them as it's inappropriate. It's a very cliquey area, even if you're white. The vibes there feel totally exclusive. And women have the "men are creeps" mentality unless they prove otherwise, and also that it's a "bad thing" if a guy wants to bed them, as if you aren't supposed to have any natural desires. Ick.
Also the single men far outnumber the single women in San Diego! There is some military bases there, full of single men who do get a chance on the weekends to leave base and have fun. My friend was in the Navy in San Diego about 10 years ago and he said the women are HOT but SNOBBY and NOT approachable at all! No big shock there, most women in the US are not friendly or approachable (especially the white chicks who are hot). The only way to meet these women is either through friends, or by going to bars and clubs. Welcome to the dating scene in modern day America! LOL :D
So true, but even if you do get to meet them through friends, or bars and clubs, or even taking yoga classes, swing dance lessons, cooking classes, volunteer work, doing extra work in films, etc. they will only give you polite conversation. It doesn't mean they will date you. If you ask them out, they will still make excuses and blow you off as though it were some routine.

I have met a lot of nice girls while doing extra work in films though. Wannabe actors seem very open and friendly, and during the hour breaks between shoots while you are all snacking in the waiting area, it's easy to start up a conversation with a hot girl there. They are glad to engage in conversation. But that's usually the limit of where it goes. As soon as you say "Can I get your number?" or "Maybe we can go out sometime?" they reply "I have a boyfriend" with a smile. Happened to me THOUSANDS of times.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Your right Winston, when a guy in America asks a girl out, she usually says, "I have a boyfriend" or "I am real busy" or "Give me your number instead." This is especially true if the girl is hot. Most hot girls in America have boyfriends all the time and are rarely available. Even when they are available, they are very picky about who they go out with, because they have so many guys asking them out. Must be nice to be a female in America! :D

Last edited by jamesbond on September 8th, 2012, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

I live in San Diego and let me tell you, it is a dating shit hole. If any one is in the area, let me know.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

San Diego can kiss my *ss and so can the rest of the usa. Who in the hell wants to waste their time on southern California? that dump!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Two of the best looking women I have every tried to date were from San Diego.

Makes sense to me. About it being close to TJ... Most men under 21 don't venture into the Zona (Zone of Tolerance) they go to the few nightclubs playing American Dance music (House, Rap, R&B, etc) so they can drink.

A few of the guys that are awkward or physically not attractive as others may venture down to cash in virginity.

The majority of the Zona has men pushing mid to late 50's in most cases. There are some younger guys that go, younger than me but as usual they go in "packs", not sort of understand that but that's what they do.

I've seen some cute Mexican women with Black men, hmmmm
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:I prefer Ventura for down to earth California beach women. Ventura is more blue collar so more than likely the girl did not grow up with money. I had a hot liberal hippie girlfriend who actually wasn't that bad from that area and I lasted a year with her.
Yea Ventura County as a rule isn't that bad. I lived in Simi from 1985-1992 and while I didn't have as much luck, I think it was just the era I was in. Towards the end of my time in town (early 90's) it became sort of normal to see IR couples. That said, I must have known every girl that's had Black dick up in them at some point and time.

Camarillo is sort of surprising as well....
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I hate topics like this that generalize the people of major global cities into one stereotyped category. Philadelphia metro has over 5 million people, I'm sure there's plenty of thin, attractive women in that mix. Just because the city is known for steak sandwiches and Sylvester Stallone doesn't mean every single man in Philly is a body builder and every single woman is a fatty who eats steak subs all day. :? By this logic, I guess every single woman in L.A. is a skinny, hot blonde wannabe actress who does cocaine. No, never mind the statistical reality that 70%+ of L.A. are dark-haired hispanics and asians. No, let's be lazy and center our opinions around media-reinforced stereotypes. :roll:
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

fightforlove wrote:I hate topics like this that generalize the people of major global cities into one stereotyped category. Philadelphia metro has over 5 million people, I'm sure there's plenty of thin, attractive women in that mix. Just because the city is known for steak sandwiches and Sylvester Stallone doesn't mean every single man in Philly is a body builder and every single woman is a fatty who eats steak subs all day. :? By this logic, I guess every single woman in L.A. is a skinny, hot blonde wannabe actress who does cocaine. No, never mind the statistical reality that 70%+ of L.A. are dark-haired hispanics and asians. No, let's be lazy and center our opinions around media-reinforced stereotypes. :roll:
Understand your feeling and I agree.

AW were actually okay a decade + ago, not perfect but as I said I had a date with a serious fine SD single mother. As I have stated several times, if they are 8's and above with a singular child (but willing to have more) then I consider her just prime as woman without children but doesn't look quite as good.

However now in my 40's (even if I don't look it) I will not take my chances, the last decade or more has been extremely frustrating...
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

djfourmoney wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I hate topics like this that generalize the people of major global cities into one stereotyped category. Philadelphia metro has over 5 million people, I'm sure there's plenty of thin, attractive women in that mix. Just because the city is known for steak sandwiches and Sylvester Stallone doesn't mean every single man in Philly is a body builder and every single woman is a fatty who eats steak subs all day. :? By this logic, I guess every single woman in L.A. is a skinny, hot blonde wannabe actress who does cocaine. No, never mind the statistical reality that 70%+ of L.A. are dark-haired hispanics and asians. No, let's be lazy and center our opinions around media-reinforced stereotypes. :roll:
Understand your feeling and I agree.

AW were actually okay a decade + ago, not perfect but as I said I had a date with a serious fine SD single mother. As I have stated several times, if they are 8's and above with a singular child (but willing to have more) then I consider her just prime as woman without children but doesn't look quite as good.

However now in my 40's (even if I don't look it) I will not take my chances, the last decade or more has been extremely frustrating...
I hear you bro. I moved to this town 2.5 years ago, and I can barely get any attention here. It is fustrating, especially when you see all the thugs, hipsters, and other douchebags this town produces who don't seem to notice anything wrong...
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

no im not buying it.

go to tempe arizona home of arizona state. average age is like 20. the girls there are too pretty to get good grades so they move from cali to go school there. ASU very easy acceptance. the hottness and youtfulness there raises the bar for other women.

f**k san diego college towns like ASU win by age default everytime
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides