What's wrong with me?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Djfourmoney, silverenergy, kai8482, aozora13, e irizarry R&b singer are good black guys you can talk to. Chad114 and maybe OTB as well. Anyone except Darcy and hero of men on zboys list is okay as well. Those two are crazy as hell and not very serious and solutions oriented imo. I sent you a pm as well.

You might want to pm them as well because some of them might be too busy to see your topic. Some of them probably have cleared out from Winston stinking up the joint lately as well...smh

Good luck and God bless
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Just PM'ed you on the subject, but I'd like to say your problem is American women. 100 years ago, you might have been an American woman's dream. But today, you are viewed as non-alpha male who are not viewed as sex material, just provider material.

You likely have poor confidence with women due to bad experiences. This can be cured but OVERSEAS, not in the USA. You need to interact with foreign women who like you for you and how you look.

American women will drive you to depression and despair.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Forgot to mention skateboardstephen and Djean as well. They are knowledgeable as well as contrarian.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand why you guys say that you should never be friends with a girl. I don't agree with that because:

1) Why should you only be friends with a guy but not a girl? I mean, whether someone is worth being your friend or not depends on how much you have in common and how well you connect together. That's true if the friend is a guy or girl. Why should gender matter in this regard? Isn't the bottom line whether that person is worth being your friend or not?

2) Your guy friends aren't giving you sex, so does that mean you should't be friends with them either? What's the difference? I don't get it.

3) If I genuinely enjoy a girl's beauty, vibe and traits, why shouldn't I hang out with her, even if nothing romantic is happening? Hanging out with a girl you like is certainly BETTER than nothing. It's better than hanging out with some guy full of testosterone, which makes me feel depleted.

Hanging out with only guy friends is boring to me. All testosterone and no estrogen energy makes me feel out of balance and deprived. So I don't get you guys. You guys are strange. No one who genuinely enjoys female company would think that.

Given the choice between hanging out with a nice guy or a nice girl, I'd certainly choose the latter, because the girl is more interesting and the opportunity is more rare. There's a certain chemistry and friction that you can only get with a girl, which makes life more stimulating.

4) It's not realistic to expect every girl you meet to be interested in dating you. So does that make her worthless?

5) The best relationships start out as friends. It's the best foundation for a relationship. That's the way it's always been. "Friends" have always been a stepping stone to a relationship, not an obstacle. So why devalue it?

6) Outside of the US, when a girl calls you a "friend" it doesn't mean she's not attracted to you. Girls don't "friendzone" guys in other countries. It's just a broad general word. A guy can be a boyfriend and friend at the same time. Only in the US are such categories created. Also in other countries, a guy who is a "friend" can still court or flirt with the girl that he's "friends" with, or bring her flowers, hold her hand, etc. I have Filipina friends that I hold hands with, and put my arms around.

Other guys here such as Momopi, Rock and Ladislav have no problem having female friends. They enjoy their company. What's wrong with that? You guys don't make sense.

No credible book on relationships by credible authors says that you should never be friends with a girl. That's BS talk from narrow guys who can't connect with girls and don't enjoy their company.
Last edited by Winston on November 28th, 2013, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Op, Im a decent looking black guy too, and location matters a lot. If you are in a location where black males are looked down upon than you will only pull sluts once every decade lol. Attitude matters a lot too, but this all factors in location. If you are in an open minded area than quit being a p***y and play the field.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I'm a black guy also.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Anti-American wrote:I'm a black guy also.
do you go through the same shit. It's frustrating as hell.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7461099.stm
"The High Court in South Africa has ruled that Chinese South Africans are to be reclassified as black people."

Hmmm. Would I qualify? o.O
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
Anti-American wrote:I'm a black guy also.
do you go through the same shit. It's frustrating as hell.
Sort of. I live in the ghetto state of New Jersey and it's hard to meet women here, especially in South Jersey. I live in South Jersey.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:
MyFirstLove462 wrote:No offense to anyone ere but I only need to talk to black members only on what I am dealing with and the the tough darkest days that I went through growing up as an African American male, and how I can get help with dating outside my race, what are the best countries for black men? Close this topic but be ore u do that tell me the smartest and most knowledgable members on here that are black only that can help or white members/moderators that know about black people. Who are the best? Tell me.
Similar Black members like you include: JamaicanInChina, the Adventurer, NorthAmericanGuy, E_Irizzary, Mr.Darcy, ErikHeaven, and The_Hero_of_Men.
Ummm zboy1....why am I on this list? Really, man?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai1275 wrote:Djfourmoney, silverenergy, kai8482, aozora13, e irizarry R&b singer are good black guys you can talk to. Chad114 and maybe OTB as well. Anyone except Darcy and hero of men on zboys list is okay as well. Those two are crazy as hell and not very serious and solutions oriented imo. I sent you a pm as well.

You might want to pm them as well because some of them might be too busy to see your topic. Some of them probably have cleared out from Winston stinking up the joint lately as well...smh

Good luck and God bless
Kai No 1 you included me too??! Americans, man.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

I don't care what race you are. Some of the best advice around is to steer clear of the friend zone. Nothing good comes from that.