Best women in the world?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Best women in the world?

Post by Enticer »

Based on experience and opinion and logistics, what country has the best women in the world for marriage and a life long loving relationship?

Now, lets say that most men are looking for a woman who is kind, not aggressive...basically passive or submissive and above all LOYAL.

I havnt traveled abroad like some of you but I am definitely fond of European and Japanese women. I find the Japanese to be appealing due to their engrained loyalty and honor. I also like Japanese women beauty over chinese or philopino....but tats personal.

So, over all, where are the best women in the world?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

If you like Japanese women, wouldn't that mean Japan has the best women in the world for you?

There can never be an answer to this. Some people like tall white women. Some like short dark brown Asian women. Some like black girls with massive curves. Some like the typical image of Asian beauty. Russia, Philippines, Brazil or China might have he best women in the world for different people.

Hell, I am sure there are some people, somewhere for whom America has the best women in the world.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Southern Philippines! if you know an easier place to meet women call me collect.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Best women in the world?

Post by Hero »

Enticer wrote:I havnt traveled abroad like some of you but I am definitely fond of European and Japanese women. I find the Japanese to be appealing due to their engrained loyalty and honor. I also like Japanese women beauty over chinese or philopino....but tats personal.
You have to be more specific when you say "European".

Japanese women are beautiful, but I don't know how accessible they are. I know that they won't chase after a guy just because he's an American, like Filipinas will.

In my experience, women in the Philippines have been the best. But I still have a lot of the world left to see. I've been chatting with a lot of great women from the Dominican Republic. I'll be visiting them in February. I hear good things about Colombian women too.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I would say China or the Philippines.

Chinese wives tend to be very loyal. I've only met 2 Filipinas but both have been great. I gotta go to the Phillies some time.

Also they age best. Met a Thai-Chinese girl tonight (both parents Chinese). I say girl because she looked 25 but was actually 35. Remarkable.

Thai women - meh. I've met some Japanese women but that's a hard country to crack due to the culture difference.

Best thing to do is go somewhere you can date women from all kinds of countries, and for that Bangkok is great.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Taco wrote:Southern Philippines! if you know an easier place to meet women call me collect.
Considering my wife is from there, hard to argue with you...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

pete98146 wrote:
Taco wrote:Southern Philippines! if you know an easier place to meet women call me collect.
Considering my wife is from there, hard to argue with you...
Mine too.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Azerbaijan & Nepal.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Renata wrote:Azerbaijan & Nepal.
Nepalese women sound like real gems. Here is what one poster on the Happy Bachelors forum wrote about one that he met:
I've never been overseas, but I've met some women from countries like The Philippines, India, Mexico, Nepal and many others. The gal from Nepal was nothing short of amazing. I would literally have DIED to be married to that woman. Of course, an American guy had already married her.

Almost without exception, I've been pleasantly surprised at the bright, sweet personalities of some foreign women. I've met several Muslim women; hell, even my brother married one of them. Muslim women are so unbelievably different than western women that words can't describe how I feel about it. These Muslim women are GENUINELY LOYAL to their husbands. They hate western women, and view them as immoral TRASH. I know; they've told me.

When I meet these beautiful ladies, it just makes me angrier when I then have to look at the vile, angry, disease-riddled whores and bitches that inhabit our country.

Ungrateful sluts, one and all.

I think sometimes that women think that guys like myself simply have never been able to find a ...."good" woman (yeah, I know) because I have nothing to offer. Such couldn't be further from the truth. As has been said, American women are serving up a Shit Sandwich, and they're wondering why we are increasingly going elsewhere to eat.
Recently, I have been chatting with this girl from halfway around the world. She couldn't be more pleasant and easy-going. What a contrast from American women! The difference is like night and day. Conversing with this girl makes me realize how much I've been cheated out of the opportunity to form healthy, natural relationships with women all these years. Part of it is my fault, though, because I've waited for so long to escape America. I should have left after graduating from college. Not doing so was a huge mistake on my part. I am not going to dwell on the past, though, because I still have the chance to salvage my life if I get out of this toxic environment ASAP. I've already turned down a corporate job offer in America so that I could pursue a more fulfilling life abroad next year. In the past, I would have been reeled back into Corporate America hook, line, and sinker. Not anymore. I am determined to start a new life while I am still young. I don't want to waste any more time and die with a lifetime's worth of regrets.
Last edited by navigator on November 30th, 2013, 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

navigator wrote:I've been cheated out of the opportunity to form healthy, natural relationships with women all these years. Part of it is my fault, though, because I've waited for so long to escape America. I should have left after graduating from college. Not doing so was a huge mistake on my part. I am not going to dwell on the past, though, because I still have the chance to salvage my life if I get out of this toxic environment ASAP. I've already turned down a corporate job offer in America so that I could pursue a more fulfilling life abroad next year. In the past, I would have been reeled back into Corporate America hook, line, and sinker. Not anymore. I am determined to start a new life while I am still young. I don't want to waste any more time and die with a life's worth of regrets. Uprooting myself from this toxic environment is my life's calling.
Ditto.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Hero wrote:
navigator wrote:I've been cheated out of the opportunity to form healthy, natural relationships with women all these years. Part of it is my fault, though, because I've waited for so long to escape America. I should have left after graduating from college. Not doing so was a huge mistake on my part. I am not going to dwell on the past, though, because I still have the chance to salvage my life if I get out of this toxic environment ASAP. I've already turned down a corporate job offer in America so that I could pursue a more fulfilling life abroad next year. In the past, I would have been reeled back into Corporate America hook, line, and sinker. Not anymore. I am determined to start a new life while I am still young. I don't want to waste any more time and die with a life's worth of regrets. Uprooting myself from this toxic environment is my life's calling.
Ditto.
At university, my most pleasant encounters with females were with ones who were raised in other parts of the world (Latin America, Eastern Europe, East Asia, and the Middle East in particular). That should have been my sign to leave the U.S. as soon as I received my degree. I got to travel to a lot of places since then, but wish I could have spent at least 6-12 months in each place. Oh well. You live and learn, I suppose. Fortunately, the window of my youth is still open a crack. There's still a chance for me to get out even if I wish I had left earlier.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

How do Muslim women deal with a man who is Christian?

One other thing. Has anyone encountered a woman hesitant to come here (the USA) for marriage BECAUSE of the way it is and the way we are? I for one would NEVER tell a foreign woman I gave up on American women becuase they are all crazy psychos...and/or tell her how vile americans are. Myself excluded...

Man, I wish I would have understood this shit 10 yrs ago when i met my second wife. But that is life....and now I will seek love from abroad and educate others as well...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Salafi Islamic females.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Best women in the world?

Post by Halwick »

Enticer wrote:Based on experience and opinion and logistics, what country has the best women in the world for marriage and a life long loving relationship?
If you want a woman who will help you, cooperate with you, and truly be a partner to make a stable family and further your career ambitions, the Japanese, Chinese or Korean woman would make a better choice.....if you can get them.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

What are the differences between Korean, Japanese and Chinese? Demeanor and temperment wise?