The reproductive superiority of stupid assholes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

hahahaha. This is a hilarious thread. So true indeed! It reminds me of this movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8
Alexander-deafman
Freshman Poster

Post by Alexander-deafman »

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol:
Last edited by Alexander-deafman on December 8th, 2015, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander-deafman
Freshman Poster

Post by Alexander-deafman »

:x :P :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
Last edited by Alexander-deafman on December 8th, 2015, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Entrepreneur
Freshman Poster

Re: The reproductive superiority of stupid assholes

Post by Entrepreneur »

_
Last edited by Entrepreneur on October 26th, 2015, 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Holy smokes what a great thread, great input from everyone.

Alexander-deafman wrote:Wow. Interesting. But they're ANIMALS, and we're NOT animals, we can THINK, we can REASON, and we do not let baser instincts rules our lives, instead, we have control, discipline, and we do not permits things to get so out of control. We all have choices, to contributes to society in one of two ways, to do evil, or to do good.
You missed the OP part regarding stupid assholes and women

Alexander-deafman wrote:OUR job is to CHOOSE and BE VERY PICKY with the women. WE wants SANE women in our lives, not insane ones who would ruin our lives for nothing! We HAVE to be choosy. It's BETTER to stay single and weed out the millions of worthless women until we find that one who are as less insane as possible.
Totally agree. However many men are not willing to do this today. And there is also great pressure these days to settle for used-up goods.
Last edited by droid on December 23rd, 2016, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

I swear...calling men who get women assholes must be the most insecure, victim mentality thing a guy can have. "At least I'm not an asshole! I'm a nice guy!!!11" Calling guys names who are successful with women and who act a certain way must be the cheapest, laziest way to feel better about yourself.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Dragon wrote:I swear...calling men who get women assholes must be the most insecure, victim mentality thing a guy can have. "At least I'm not an asshole! I'm a nice guy!!!11" Calling guys names who are successful with women and who act a certain way must be the cheapest, laziest way to feel better about yourself.
I think you miss the point completely. What part of the OP do you actually disagree with?
It's not about being "nice" but about non-pot-smoking, non-degenerate, hard-working, well spoken dudes, willing to raise a family, not being seen as inadequate.
So what are you proposing? that these "lesser" men in the west get 'sleeves' and become stupid foul-mouthed hipster/gangbanger posers as well, so as to not appear "insecure"?

Obviously not everyone is an asshole, the OP is describing a trend.
Last edited by droid on June 1st, 2015, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Dragon wrote:I swear...calling men who get women assholes must be the most insecure, victim mentality thing a guy can have. "At least I'm not an asshole! I'm a nice guy!!!11" Calling guys names who are successful with women and who act a certain way must be the cheapest, laziest way to feel better about yourself.
It seems that many people in the modern West are conditioned to be such feeble lickspittles of the system that they must give a quack psychological diagnosis to anyone who points out that the system sucks. For example, anyone objecting to the banksters stealing billions of dollars in bailouts and such is said to be just jealous of their ability to earn money. In the OP I merely explain a commonly observed fact that, not generally in human society, but in the modern West, most females are attracted to scum. It is just the way it is, and we would do well to understand why.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think what is going on is the whole idea, they want to get rid of most of the more intelligent males because they feel they are the only ones who truly inhibit their bid for total world domination.

They no longer need people because in general they have all the new technology which the smarter males created so they are no longer needed in large numbers because they served their purpose of creating the modern world.

They want too depopulate and feel the smart males are their main obstacle so once their numbers are majorly reduced they can then jettison most of humanity permanently.

By the way Corny the bankers have looted everybody for waaaaaay more than billions over the last 10 years.
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Dragon wrote:
June 1st, 2015, 7:43 pm
I swear...calling men who get women assholes must be the most insecure, victim mentality thing a guy can have. "At least I'm not an asshole! I'm a nice guy!!!11" Calling guys names who are successful with women and who act a certain way must be the cheapest, laziest way to feel better about yourself.
They're both true, the disgenic phenomenon is real and the sour grapes resentment towards other men is also real.