Yeah... so can girls be on here?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Yeah... so can girls be on here?

Post by Grandlovie »

Like discussing being abroad with foreign guys? Or is it only for guys?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mostly guys here.

Mostly girls, here.

But, some people post on both.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

There's a Ladies forum as T-Lantern mentioned ... but I post on both. This forum is mainly about living abroad, travelling & global dating. Welcome.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Post by Grandlovie »

Teal Lantern wrote:Mostly guys here.

Mostly girls, here.

Sooooo...basically in the ladies forum I get to talk to myself...hahaha rad! I think I'll post on here anyway maybe for advice or something.
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Post by Grandlovie »

Renata wrote:There's a Ladies forum as T-Lantern mentioned ... but I post on both. This forum is mainly about living abroad, travelling & global dating. Welcome.
Thanks.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Where are you from? If you are from the U.S. or another Western country, why would you want to go abroad? If you're female, you live in a d/s/r paradise and can only do worse by going abroad. If you're attractive, you have a guaranteed lifetime income in a Western country as well without even having to do anything. If you post on these forums, you'll be met with a lot of skepticism.
Not so easy. Foreign girls go through the same bitter understanding of Western loneliness and isolation as we do as men. However, most foreign girls that actually go to Western countries are shallow to begin with, meaning they only go because they want some rich guy to take care of her. Good ones are taken quickly by local guys and are not allowed to leave or they do not leave easily. Therefore, America becomes a genetic cesspool of the worst people that immigrate to the U.S. (for the majority, small minority of great people that come to the U.S. are those scientists, software engineers and beautiful girls we are bringing from abroad). That's one of the reasons why American girls are so ugly.

Soooo... there are plenty of women that feel lonely and empty in U.S.A. and other Western countries. But unlike us, they don't have a website. I found out a few years ago that American WOMEN do bring MEN from foreign countries as well, but those are VERY RARE EDUCATED American women that LIVED abroad and understand that life is not only about shopping and watching TV.

I agree that every girl on this forum is not viewed as a real person, however they do exist.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah I've noticed that the foreign girls that are deep, soulful and cultured aren't very happy in the US. The ones that love the US are the materialistic shallow ones that only care about luxury and comfort and not about people, or they are very career driven.

Grandlovie, how did you find this site? Are those your legs in the avatar? If so, they are very nice. I love long slender sexy legs.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Post by Grandlovie »

Ghost wrote:Where are you from? If you are from the U.S. or another Western country, why would you want to go abroad? If you're female, you live in a d/s/r paradise and can only do worse by going abroad. If you're attractive, you have a guaranteed lifetime income in a Western country as well without even having to do anything. If you post on these forums, you'll be met with a lot of skepticism.
Yes I am from California. Why the skepticism? I like to travel I can't like that because I am from the U.S? What? I don't understand your comment.
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Post by Grandlovie »

have2fly wrote:
Where are you from? If you are from the U.S. or another Western country, why would you want to go abroad? If you're female, you live in a d/s/r paradise and can only do worse by going abroad. If you're attractive, you have a guaranteed lifetime income in a Western country as well without even having to do anything. If you post on these forums, you'll be met with a lot of skepticism.
Not so easy. Foreign girls go through the same bitter understanding of Western loneliness and isolation as we do as men. However, most foreign girls that actually go to Western countries are shallow to begin with, meaning they only go because they want some rich guy to take care of her. Good ones are taken quickly by local guys and are not allowed to leave or they do not leave easily. Therefore, America becomes a genetic cesspool of the worst people that immigrate to the U.S. (for the majority, small minority of great people that come to the U.S. are those scientists, software engineers and beautiful girls we are bringing from abroad). That's one of the reasons why American girls are so ugly.

Soooo... there are plenty of women that feel lonely and empty in U.S.A. and other Western countries. But unlike us, they don't have a website. I found out a few years ago that American WOMEN do bring MEN from foreign countries as well, but those are VERY RARE EDUCATED American women that LIVED abroad and understand that life is not only about shopping and watching TV.

I agree that every girl on this forum is not viewed as a real person, however they do exist.
Thank you. I went to Korea personally, but not to find a rich guy or whatever. I went because I was really interested.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Post by Grandlovie »

Winston wrote:Yeah I've noticed that the foreign girls that are deep, soulful and cultured aren't very happy in the US. The ones that love the US are the materialistic shallow ones that only care about luxury and comfort and not about people, or they are very career driven.

Grandlovie, how did you find this site? Are those your legs in the avatar? If so, they are very nice. I love long slender sexy legs.
I still like the U.S., but I am not really the love my country type of person America is overrated plus I am also interested into other countries much more. Yes I agree that people that really love America don't care about the people or are career driven. How did I find this site? Oh yeah I was looking up JT TRAN scam because I was REALLY skeptical of that fool hahaha and found this site. Shut up my legs are terrible, but thank you hahaha.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
November 30th, 2013, 4:43 am
Mostly guys here.

Mostly girls, here.

Last post was 5 years ago, it seem like a million minutes ago.

The women who browse this website are shadow lurkers, so only admin can see. Maybe even use a vpn
Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2013, 10:20 pm
Yeah I've noticed that the foreign girls that are deep, soulful and cultured aren't very happy in the US. The ones that love the US are the materialistic shallow ones that only care about luxury and comfort and not about people, or they are very career driven.
I agree. I'm not sure why.

I suppose they prefer to have President mickey mouse if they were the head of the illuminati or whatever (that's never gonna happen).

I have another theory. It requires some understanding of sequences. You have a pile of 1000 books. You could only pick 5 books per year. You learn everything from the 5 books/ year, you could even teach the subject. It's not an experiment so it's not researchable.

The materialistic pick exact opposite order of your choosing (and exact opposite of the choices of the deep foreign girls). This includes past lives.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.