I Tried It Society's Way - I Can't Take This Shit Anymore!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Apeiron
Freshman Poster

I Tried It Society's Way - I Can't Take This Shit Anymore!

Post by Apeiron »

Hi, my name is Apeiron. I'm a long-time lurker.

For the longest time, I have struggled with dating and constant rejection here in the US. I never would get a straight answer as to why (if I had the energy to ask why, that is.) so that maybe, MAYBE I could FIX it. I have done what society has told me to do if I wanted access to females: work hard, be manly, take care of your appearance, leave the drugs alone, respect women in general - all to watch women gravitate to druggies, known felons, diseased derelicts, 'roid heads, sex offenders and the like.

I am 28
I get that I am not everyone's cup of tea, but I certainly am not ugly
I am a big man with real strength (I often do bodyguard work in the summer)
I speak 8 languages and am working on a 9th.
I have a house that will be paid off in 5 years.
I have a job that will allow me to be off during the summer and still get paid
I do not use drugs
I do not have tattoos
I have a clean criminal record
I do not, have not and never will start a fight I cannot finish
I have a sense of humor

But every time I try and ask someone out/make my interest known, there is always a problem. I get either stared at, yelled at, cursed at, laughed at, lies spread about me behind my back, or just completely unacknowledged. Hell, when I was a teenager, I even had the object of my affections try to have me thrown in prison. When the judge caught her in a lie, she TRIED TO KILL ME - TWICE! You ever had a rare woman show interest in YOU, then turn around and call you a creep or stalker when you finally get in touch with her again to escalate things? When SHE told YOU to call her. That would be me.

Whenever I try to talk to anyone about this, I either get crap advice like 'be yourself' or 'stop looking' - or get told I'm just 'angry and entitled'. f***ing right I feel entitled. I have done what society has told me to do, and I expect my f***ing reward that was promised me. But when you haven't been lied to your whole life about what you are supposed to do in order to date and mate like you see every one of your friends do every weekend, you do not know what true anger is.

I've gone to a few parties, to bars and clubs. When I get in there, the women look like deer caught in headlights. Nobody wanted to hear that Apeiron is horny. A male that is horny? Crazy concept, huh? Haven't been in such places for over 5 years. The only women that are interested in me are fat or crazy chicks. Found out through a buddy of mine that even the prostitutes here in my city often ignore or cuss out men who approach them as well.

The day I get turned down by a whore when I have perfectly good f***ing money to spend on her...

I'm done. I'm f***ing done. If I do not get out of the US for at least a month out of the year, I fear that I will either blow my f***ing brains out or bash someone else's in. I am in the process of applying for a passport. I am not ashamed to admit that I am willing to go overseas because I have missed out on so much in trying to be a normal guy trying to meet women but instead seeing them reward the opposite of what they said they wanted in a man. All I got was shaming tactics and 'what's wrong with the real women here?' I am almost 30, man. The hell of what decent men go through in this country I would not wish upon a condemned murderer. I have given up completely on dating; sometimes I question my own sanity. No joke.

June cannot get here soon enough!
"The wind does not respect a fool."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Feel Your Pain

Post by 46wisdom »

I wanted to respond to you because I really feel your pain. You're 28 years old and you grew up right smack in the middle of the result of the last 20 years of very heavy Feminism and man hating in the USA and indeed the western world in general. I'm 46 years old so I have almost 20 years on you. Way back in say 1993 they really started to turn up the heat on the Feminism man hating in the USA.

What they did was to teach women that men were pigs and stupid and rapists and dumb etc and at the same exact time they made black men the stars of everything and promoted white women to go out with them by putting on the illusion that it was the thing to do, that it was in, that other women were all doing it and so therefore other women wanted to as well.

What this did was to create the seeds of the animosity between men and women in the USA on a complex level. And this worked in many different ways. White women began to hate white men, love black men, or just want to be lesbians instead. Black women would hate their black men, and in all the James Bond movies and other such places they would show a white man with a black women to try and promote white men with black women. They did this for a long time, 1973 with "Live And Let Die" and again in 1985 in "For Your Eyes Only" and again in "Speed Racer" and many other such places.

This is of course a microcosm of all that they were doing to destroy society, they also took God out of the schools, and out of the public arena, they also empowered women to have their own jobs that were created through the endless meaningless jobs that were created in the 1980's to begin to accommodate to transition from a manufacturing economy where that took true labor and skill and technical knowledge to a service economy where the job required a pretty face and somebody good with talking and dealing with the public and people, which women are naturally good at.

This gave women not only their own jobs and ability to support themselves, thus not needing a man, but also not wanting a man because of all the brainwashing they've been receiving for so many years without them realizing it. They are simply acting out what they've been conditioned to do.

The problem is very complex, this only touches the surface of all that is going on, but let's just call it chaos and anti-family, anti-logic, anti-society, anti-good, anti-men, while at the same time pro gay, pro women, and pro stupidity and ignorance and evil and call that good, while everything good is called stupid and dumb and evil.

So what you're living in is a completely backwards society. I was 10 in 1977, believe me back then it was NOTHING like it is now, nothing whatsoever, the women back then were friendly and open and approachable, they didn't hate men at all, on the contrary, they wanted to get married and have children and a family and celebrate Christmas and have a husband and take care of the house.

They were that way because that's the way the culture was....

Now they aren't that way because the culture isn't that way, and the culture is set by the TV, by the Media, magazines, newspapers, etc....

I'm a pretty good looking man myself, and for a long time I thought there was just something wrong with me, but I realized it wasn't me at all, it was the women around me. I've had women flirt with me so that I'd ask them out and then they take a great deal of pleasure from telling me NO!

And you could see the smile on their face, the pleasure they took at hurting me as much as they could.

I've been around women at the beach or at an office setting and they make fun of men, they take great pleasure in doing this, they truly are a sick bunch.....

You can go abroad and find it's much better, but just be aware that although it's better it's also different, there are also other kind of challenges and problems that arise, but at least you'll get attention from women and you'll have a lot of power because of money say in South East Asia or perhaps somewhere else like that.

The USA is a poisonous environment to a male....

I can actually get lot's of girls if I wanted to, what turns me off about them is they are sluts beyond measure and on top of it men haters, anti-family, very strange deluded people....

So yeah I would get yourself on a plane to another country and soak up the attention you'll get from women, it will be a big ego boost and really help you mentally and emotionally.

The old saying "you can't live with them and you can't live without them" really is true. Either way you go you're screwed.

But if you try to live without them you'll be even more screwed in the end, and you'll go nuts....

If you try living with them you always have that lottery chance that you'll find a good one for you and you have many happy years with her.

Don't let the USA destroy your entire life, and whatever you do don't let them turn you into a faggot because believe me that's what their ultimate goal is....

Get on a plane....
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Apeiron, I absolutely agree with everything you said.

The society is praising stupidity. I have no tattoos, so when I say it to girls they think I am not cool :) Of course, you have to be covered in nasty ink to be cool. Who made that rule? So dumb. I am NOT EVER going to marry a girl with a tattoo. NEVER EVER EVER! I dated a girl with one small tattoo once, she was actually decent East European girl, but I regretted it, since I lowered my standards that time.

Better be alone and YES, buy that ticket and go abroad. If you can go for a whole month - DO IT. It will open your mind and make you a healthy person again.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

have2fly wrote:Apeiron, I absolutely agree with everything you said.

The society is praising stupidity. I have no tattoos, so when I say it to girls they think I am not cool :) Of course, you have to be covered in nasty ink to be cool. Who made that rule? So dumb. I am NOT EVER going to marry a girl with a tattoo. NEVER EVER EVER! I dated a girl with one small tattoo once, she was actually decent East European girl, but I regretted it, since I lowered my standards that time.

Better be alone and YES, buy that ticket and go abroad. If you can go for a whole month - DO IT. It will open your mind and make you a healthy person again.

I dated a Russian girl once with a tattoo, I hated it so much, even having sex with her every time I'd see the tattoo I would want to vomit, and I just couldn't have sex with her, it was like having sex with a sailor, it was just nasty and disgusting.

For me I only have one type of girl left in the world that I find attractive and that's Asian girls, but of course I'm suppose to like Asian girls I've been forced into liking Asian girls as they've turned white women into man haters, even though they might act nice at first cause they want to get laid, and the Latino women I just don't like, and I'd never touch a Russian again with a hundred foot pole thank you very much, but these little Asian girls are nice and perky and fun....

Not in the USA though of course, they aren't much different than any other women except for the ones who cannot yet speak English and came from another country, they can be friendly....

But once they become a part of the culture they become indoctrinated and start hating men and just want to use them for whatever they can get from them.

Best thing is to realize there is in fact a direct conspiracy in the USA and western world in general to turn everything that once was upside down, with the ultimate goal that homosexuality is the normal thing to be and heterosexuality is abnormal.....
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

46wisdom wrote:
have2fly wrote:Apeiron, I absolutely agree with everything you said.

I dated a Russian girl once with a tattoo, I hated it so much, even having sex with her every time I'd see the tattoo I would want to vomit, and I just couldn't have sex with her, it was like having sex with a sailor, it was just nasty and disgusting.

For me I only have one type of girl left in the world that I find attractive and that's Asian girls, but of course I'm suppose to like Asian girls I've been forced into liking Asian girls as they've turned white women into man haters, even though they might act nice at first cause they want to get laid, and the Latino women I just don't like, and I'd never touch a Russian again with a hundred foot pole thank you very much, but these little Asian girls are nice and perky and fun....

Not in the USA though of course, they aren't much different than any other women except for the ones who cannot yet speak English and came from another country, they can be friendly....

But once they become a part of the culture they become indoctrinated and start hating men and just want to use them for whatever they can get from them.

Best thing is to realize there is in fact a direct conspiracy in the USA and western world in general to turn everything that once was upside down, with the ultimate goal that homosexuality is the normal thing to be and heterosexuality is abnormal.....
I've always loved girls of all races,phenotypes etc but I have myself been put off from white women so much that I physichaly am not attracted to them.it takes a real stunner to get my attention.

I get your like for Asian women and dislike for latinas too.I would reckon they are better long term partners,while latinas are more for fun.

tatoos on a woman can be nice if they are like the Yakuza tatoos or actual art.but most just get trashy repulsive tramp stamps.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: I Tried It Society's Way - I Can't Take This Shit Anymor

Post by theprimebait »

Apeiron wrote:Hi, my name is Apeiron. I'm a long-time lurker.

For the longest time, I have struggled with dating and constant rejection here in the US. I never would get a straight answer as to why (if I had the energy to ask why, that is.) so that maybe, MAYBE I could FIX it. I have done what society has told me to do if I wanted access to females: work hard, be manly, take care of your appearance, leave the drugs alone, respect women in general - all to watch women gravitate to druggies, known felons, diseased derelicts, 'roid heads, sex offenders and the like.

I am 28
I get that I am not everyone's cup of tea, but I certainly am not ugly
I am a big man with real strength (I often do bodyguard work in the summer)
I speak 8 languages and am working on a 9th.
I have a house that will be paid off in 5 years.
I have a job that will allow me to be off during the summer and still get paid
I do not use drugs
I do not have tattoos
I have a clean criminal record
I do not, have not and never will start a fight I cannot finish
I have a sense of humor

But every time I try and ask someone out/make my interest known, there is always a problem. I get either stared at, yelled at, cursed at, laughed at, lies spread about me behind my back, or just completely unacknowledged. Hell, when I was a teenager, I even had the object of my affections try to have me thrown in prison. When the judge caught her in a lie, she TRIED TO KILL ME - TWICE! You ever had a rare woman show interest in YOU, then turn around and call you a creep or stalker when you finally get in touch with her again to escalate things? When SHE told YOU to call her. That would be me.

Whenever I try to talk to anyone about this, I either get crap advice like 'be yourself' or 'stop looking' - or get told I'm just 'angry and entitled'. f***ing right I feel entitled. I have done what society has told me to do, and I expect my f***ing reward that was promised me. But when you haven't been lied to your whole life about what you are supposed to do in order to date and mate like you see every one of your friends do every weekend, you do not know what true anger is.

I've gone to a few parties, to bars and clubs. When I get in there, the women look like deer caught in headlights. Nobody wanted to hear that Apeiron is horny. A male that is horny? Crazy concept, huh? Haven't been in such places for over 5 years. The only women that are interested in me are fat or crazy chicks. Found out through a buddy of mine that even the hoes here in my city often ignore or cuss out men who approach them as well.

The day I get turned down by a whore when I have perfectly good f***ing money to spend on her...

I'm done. I'm f***ing done. If I do not get out of the US for at least a month out of the year, I fear that I will either blow my f***ing brains out or bash someone else's in. I am in the process of applying for a passport. I am not ashamed to admit that I am willing to go overseas because I have missed out on so much in trying to be a normal guy trying to meet women but instead seeing them reward the opposite of what they said they wanted in a man. All I got was shaming tactics and 'what's wrong with the real women here?' I am almost 30, man. The hell of what decent men go through in this country I would not wish upon a condemned murderer. I have given up completely on dating; sometimes I question my own sanity. No joke.

June cannot get here soon enough!
you are on the right path.let go and move to a green pasture.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
I feel your pain. I experienced the same during the entire 90's and could not understand why. But please don't blow your brains out, because you need to understand that it's not your fault. So don't let them win. Perhaps my story will inspire you.

http://www.happierabroad.com/MyStory.htm

I suffered greatly from 1982 to 1998. I was crucified like Jesus Christ was. That is, until I started going abroad in 2002. It was only then that I realized that I wasn't the problem after all. It was very awakening and liberating. I felt like I was born again. See the story above.

To inspire you further, see my photo collage:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Hope that gives you some inspiration.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Yes, it is terrible. The people that give you this cozy comforting advice are either already getting consistent satisfiable sex, somewhere abroad, or borderline asexual that think you do not need sex. The people in your position are pretty much crazy debbie downers because they are being deprived a basic biological need. The only solution is to get laid lol, but good luck with that.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

The good news is...your better of then me and we're the same age, you have the money to get your self out and skills to repeat the processes.

The bad news is your going to have to dig deep and make the plunge to take a trip over seas to see just how much better it actually is outside of the feminist box.

I was in china for a collective 4 ish months, I'll tell you flat out, I dated only one girl while in china, but even when it ended badly....it was far better then any experience I had in America.

Do it...and do it soon.

Then make your mind up about where to relocate to and learn the lingo, find a bride and never look back at this bad dream, because let me tell you from the depths of my soul....after being set free in china, I'm a new man...after returning to the U.S.A you fall back in to feeling like you have no power, and as if your a valueless slave.

Inside your head your still fighting it saying "no it can't be true" slam the stupid out of your head right now and ask your self "what if" take the first flight your able to get away in a country where your money will get you far, stay for at least 3 weeks and experience it for your self.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Re: Feel Your Pain

Post by navigator »

46wisdom wrote:I wanted to respond to you because I really feel your pain. You're 28 years old and you grew up right smack in the middle of the result of the last 20 years of very heavy Feminism and man hating in the USA and indeed the western world in general. I'm 46 years old so I have almost 20 years on you. Way back in say 1993 they really started to turn up the heat on the Feminism man hating in the USA.
It's interesting that you mentioned 1993 because that was the year I first started becoming interested in girls (I was born in 1982). I wouldn't be surprised if feminism finally gets destroyed as soon as I am too old to enjoy sexual pleasures anymore. Like the OP, I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time. And the only remedy is to hop on a plane as has been suggested in this thread. I will be doing that very soon and I encourage others to do the same before the USA completely crushes our spirits and ruins us psychologically.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
Apeiron
Freshman Poster

Post by Apeiron »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Yes, it is terrible. The people that give you this cozy comforting advice are either already getting consistent satisfiable sex, somewhere abroad, or borderline asexual that think you do not need sex. The people in your position are pretty much crazy debbie downers because they are being deprived a basic biological need. The only solution is to get laid lol, but good luck with that.
And they wonder why violent crime is so f***ing high in America. I live in Kansas City, one of the shittiest areas for getting pros. If you are a brother, they will lie about even 'working' - just to turn around and jump in someone else's car when you turn around and leave. Or outright ignore you. Call them out on it, and they will make a f***ing scene. The few that don't want to dictate terms (when you've got the cash) about what position etc. I simply walk if I'm told what to do in any way or fashion.

Can't stand this city, can't stand this goddamn country.

"Join the Service and travel". Uh, No thanks. I'm not picking up a rifle to travel 2000-something miles to the other side of the world to kill some dude in rags who's never personally done a damn thing to me or mine. In fact, why would I fight for a country that hates me because of my gender? Not to mention, the Navy has changed with cunts in charge - I hear you can't even mess with the local women anymore during shore leave.
Apeiron
Freshman Poster

Post by Apeiron »

magnum wrote:The good news is...your better of then me and we're the same age, you have the money to get your self out and skills to repeat the processes.

The bad news is your going to have to dig deep and make the plunge to take a trip over seas to see just how much better it actually is outside of the feminist box.

I was in china for a collective 4 ish months, I'll tell you flat out, I dated only one girl while in china, but even when it ended badly....it was far better then any experience I had in America.

Do it...and do it soon.

Then make your mind up about where to relocate to and learn the lingo, find a bride and never look back at this bad dream, because let me tell you from the depths of my soul....after being set free in china, I'm a new man...after returning to the U.S.A you fall back in to feeling like you have no power, and as if your a valueless slave.

Inside your head your still fighting it saying "no it can't be true" slam the stupid out of your head right now and ask your self "what if" take the first flight your able to get away in a country where your money will get you far, stay for at least 3 weeks and experience it for your self.

Tis true. I am still fighting, and will be until I get on that plane. I have played by the rules my whole life. If American women will not give me what I want (but they'll happily give it away free to others that clearly have no business breeding), then I am voting with my wings. I will NOT accept being ignored/actively avoided by PROSTITUTES (of all people) when I have MONEY in my pocket. NO MAN should accept that bullshit.

So I sat down and made some calculations. Like I said, I am actually questioning my very sanity.

All I have to do is sock away money every week up until July. I'll have least $6000 (I'll keep making money on the side just in case it isn't enough) to go somewhere like Belize or Guatemala. Hell, anywhere is fine, as long as the women do not immediately cross the street to get away from me like here in America just because I'm a large well-dressed black man.

Yesterday, I was on my way to work. This older white yuppie cunt crashed right into me when I came around the corner to my building. She starts shrieking 'OMG! You scared me!' Notice how the emphasis, the onus is on me, the male. I simply replied 'I have done sweet f**k all to you, lady. In fact, I have more to fear from you than you do from me.'. I left her standing there, shocked.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Re: Feel Your Pain

Post by 46wisdom »

navigator wrote:
46wisdom wrote:I wanted to respond to you because I really feel your pain. You're 28 years old and you grew up right smack in the middle of the result of the last 20 years of very heavy Feminism and man hating in the USA and indeed the western world in general. I'm 46 years old so I have almost 20 years on you. Way back in say 1993 they really started to turn up the heat on the Feminism man hating in the USA.
It's interesting that you mentioned 1993 because that was the year I first started becoming interested in girls (I was born in 1982). I wouldn't be surprised if feminism finally gets destroyed as soon as I am too old to enjoy sexual pleasures anymore. Like the OP, I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time. And the only remedy is to hop on a plane as has been suggested in this thread. I will be doing that very soon and I encourage others to do the same before the USA completely crushes our spirits and ruins us psychologically.

Yes around that time they started openly bashing men, and at the same time they made one movie after another and TV show after another where they show the men as fat ugly idiots and where the women were all smart and in charge and run everything, just the exact opposite of the truth.

What they are doing is teaching women through example that men are pigs and stupid and that women are ones who are smart and in charge. Like for example in Pirates of the Caribbean, the women becomes the king of the pirates and rules over them and gives speeches to them in power over them, she becomes the leader of all men.

So what the enemy of all mankind is doing is trying to take all truth and turn it on it's head, so that men are now homosexuals or they are fat and stupid, and women are now the leaders and are smarter than men, when in reality nothing could be further from the truth. So what they are doing is trying to put on a grand illusion so that all the weak minded people out there will follow along with their teachings.

What is truly amazing is just how well it works, most all men now are sissies by their very nature and most all women think they are special, it's really bizarre to say the least.

What I find hilarious is how women think they are worth so much that they only date men who are rich, ROTFLOL....

I'll tell you something, the USA is going down a road that is going to lead to the total destruction of the USA and it's all being done on purpose from within. The USA as it stands right now won't be here in 10 years, it's all about to come to one big gigantic ending all done on purpose....

During the housing boom the Media would say that it was women who were buying all the homes, making women into smart people and richer than men, when in reality all these women lost everything when the housing crash happen which was again done on purpose.

Same thing as now they say women are the ones in college, when in reality college is a complete waste of time where you learn absolutely nothing whatsoever except for total poppycock beyond belief or imagination which is purposely designed to be that way and on top of it to put you into debt before you ever make a dime.

It's the epitome of stupidity, and of course women are first in line....

Another words the enemy of all mankind are using women as their sword, and as their pawns, and the women of course have no clue about that nor will they ever have a clue, their fate has already been sealed without them even realizing it.