Beware of the Illusion

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Renata wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:Well I don't believe in Satan either. Especially if you've done something negative & then you say Satan made you do it... ?? That's pure insantiy there you know. Everyone is accountable for their actions.

Guys if a woman takes half or all your assets in court. Did Satan make her do it or did she do it because she's just immoral ??

I don't need a religion to live. I'm already alive.

What you're doing is what so many people do, you jump to the conclusion that what you heard in the world was true, when in fact it's not true at all. Nowhere within the Bible will you ever read that some action you did was because of Satan, on the contrary, everyone is 100% responsible for their actions, so much so that their actions or lack thereof keep them from entering God's kingdom.

What I just pointed out to you is a microcosm of the truth, everything you think and believe was given to you on purpose to think and believe, so that the truth about all things would be taken away from you. Every single solitary thing being taught about religion and God and Christ is all the exact opposite of the truth, every last thing there is.....
46wisdom wrote: Well what you've done is fallen for what you're suppose to have fallen for, the deception. It's called the "falling away" by Paul. But don't feel so bad, every person out there to one extent or another is being deceived, that's why the Bible says "Satan deceives the whole world".....

And that's exactly what he's doing on a quantum level, it's called the Matrix by the enemy themselves......
You contradict yourself. You just blamed Satan for everything. Stupidity is a sin you know, run to the church quickly, make haste! lol

And listen, I don't mean to appear rude, but you are a dumb ignorant stupid broad, you are a women, you are inferior to me in every last possible way, you cannot begin to imagine how stupid you are, I have a million times your level of intellect, it's an insult to me that you even speak to me, you have right to speak to me in anyway shape or form, in person I would tell you to shut your mouth, and if you didn't shut your mouth I would make you shut your mouth, if that meant I have to knock to do it then so be it, I would knock you around until you shut your mouth, you are a women, I am a man, maybe you forgot what that meant, but in person you wouldn't forget, and you know that I'm superior to you in every last possible way.....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Renata wrote:You're still here? didn't I tell you to go to the church!

You are a dumb broad, who cares what a dumb broad like you says? Certainly not me, I could care less, you are a stupid dumb f***ing bitch who needs to shut their mouth and have their mouth shut for them, maybe there are no men in Turkey, but come to the USA and us men will show you what men are still like, you want to shit to a man? Then have your teeth busted down your throat just like a man.....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Renata wrote:You're still here? didn't I tell you to go to the church!

You dumb f***ing bitch, I would happily bust every one of your f***ing teeth straight down your f***ing throat. You are a f***ing whore and a f***ing bitch, who gives a f**k what you think or what you say?

This is why you women need to be beaten and held down and kept at home and when you talk your shit you get the shit beaten out of you, you dumb stupid f***ing bitch, having the nerve to insinuate that I'm dumb by believing in God, you f***ing whore.....
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I speak clearly & concisely with sarcasm. You need to resort to cursing & low class violence to get your message across.

Religion & God are different. I beleive in God but not religion.

It's ok I understand Satan made you do this lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Renata wrote:I speak clearly & concisely with sarcasm. You need to resort to cursing & low class violence to get your message across.

Religion & God are different. I beleive in God but not religion.

It's ok I understand Satan made you do this lol

Now you believe in God?

When you use the term "religion" so subjectively, it's important that I now ask you what is the definition you are using for the term "religion"?

Only once I know what definition you're using will I be able to comment further on this apparent paradox.....
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@46wisdom

Renata, I don't know why you assumed I watched a YouTube video because I didn't. I told 46wisdom to read about it. That's how I learned about it. Through reading!

But besides that, I go to the word of God to find out if Jesus Christ had a "birthday." Yes, he was born obviously. But he existed before his human birth. Yes, he did. You need scriptures to prove that. Ok! Read John 1:1-14. Verse 14 says, "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, as of the only begotten of the Father."

So where is his birthday? He was Spirit before being human. I don't care what the calendar says.
He came in the flesh for one purpose and I'm sure you know what that was.
You need to take off the blinders and wake up....
I am fully awake and have been for quite some time.
And by the way, all the people who you think are Christians like on TV are 100% the enemy, and have absolutely nothing to do with Christ in anyway shape or form....
You say it as if I don't already know that. I agree with you 100%. Again, I am fully awake. I'm not so easily deceived because people claim to be Christian.

I'm in no way religious. So don't think this is coming from a religious person. I like to say I live by truth. My faith lies in the word of God. Not religion. You may not understand that because most humans try to understand things through associative thinking. God equals religion. Someone who is reads the Bible means their religious.

Conclusion, if anyone needs to wake up and escape the Matrix is you regarding Christ's "birthday."
Last edited by OTB on December 3rd, 2013, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

OTB wrote:@Renata

Renata, I don't know why you assumed I watched a YouTube video because I didn't. I told 46wisdom to read about it. That's how I learned about it. Through reading!

But besides that, I go to the word of God to find out if Jesus Christ had a "birthday." Yes, he was born obviously. But he existed before his human birth. Yes, he did. You need scriptures to prove that. Ok! Read John 1:1-14. Verse 14 says, "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, as of the only begotten of the Father."

So where is his birthday? He was Spirit before being human. I don't care what the calendar says.
He came in the flesh for one purpose and I'm sure you know what that was.
You need to take off the blinders and wake up....
I am fully awake and have been for quite some time.
And by the way, all the people who you think are Christians like on TV are 100% the enemy, and have absolutely nothing to do with Christ in anyway shape or form....
You say it as if I don't already know that. I agree with you 100%. Again, I am fully awake. I'm not so easily deceived because people claim to be Christian.

I'm in no way religious. So don't think this is coming from a religious person. I like to say I live by truth. My faith lies in the word of God. Not religion. You may not understand that because most humans try to understand things through associative thinking. God equals religion. Someone who is reads the Bible means their religious.

Conclusion, if anyone needs to wake up and escape the Matrix is you regarding Christ's "birthday."

Ok, but I just want you to realize one thing. What you have done is allowed the enemy to warp your mind to such an extent now that you no longer want to recognize the best day of the entire year, Christ-mas Day, a day where families come together and eat food and give each other gifts and kids have a wonderful time and everybody in society brings out a Christmas cheer and spirit and sing songs and wish people a happy and merry Christmas....

The enemy of all mankind has not only taken away this once best time of the year day from the USA, but it has also been successful at convincing people like yourself that it was the best thing to do.

But you or anybody else will ever make me forget:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_sWmWM7-fs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbT1DGsFh7E
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

When I was a kid about 10 years old this commercial came on TV, and back then I thought they were all men:

At 46 years old now having grown up and become a man, a real man, I look back on these guys and I still think they are men....

There was once a time when everything in the USA made sense, women, money, opportunity, equality, values, morals, God, everything, now today in the year 2013 all of that has been turned upside down so that nothing whatsoever makes sense except to evil which loves things the way they are now....
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

OTB I didn't say anything to you babe .... it was the 46yearoldwisdomtooth lol
It's late I know ;)

46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Renata wrote:OTB I didn't say anything to you babe .... it was the 46yearoldwisdomtooth lol
It's late I know ;)

I'm just curious, do you think you're a women?

Believe me you're no women, you may think you are but you are not.

Women are friendly, and caring, and understanding, and nurturing, and they are there to care for and to help, not to make fun of or ridicule or to attack like you do.

You are what's wrong with the world, you women have forgotten how to act and no longer know your place within society, you think it's ok to act like a cunt and bitch and that this is acceptable behavior as a "women".....
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

You threw the first stone Wisdomtooth I just decided to fire back. Again you go contradicting yourself. We need holy water to sprinkle on you.

46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Renata wrote:You threw the first stone Wisdomtooth I just decided to fire back. Again you go contradicting yourself. We need holy water to sprinkle on you.

And not only do you think you're a women, but you also think you "believe in God", which God do you believe in? The one that allows you to mock people?

You do not belong to God, you are not a Godly person, and you aren't a women either, you're a vile person with whom I would never want to know in person.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

46wisdom wrote:When I was a kid about 10 years old this commercial came on TV, and back then I thought they were all men:

At 46 years old now having grown up and become a man, a real man, I look back on these guys and I still think they are men....

There was once a time when everything in the USA made sense, women, money, opportunity, equality, values, morals, God, everything, now today in the year 2013 all of that has been turned upside down so that nothing whatsoever makes sense except to evil which loves things the way they are now....
That is what I call a good commercial. Most of the commercials that are created today have immoral messages, feminism, homosexual undertones, sexual undertones, or they portray men as weak, stupid, uneducated, incompetent, or ignorant. I am disgusted by most modern America and Anglo commercials.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:When I was a kid about 10 years old this commercial came on TV, and back then I thought they were all men:

That is what I call a good commercial. Most of the commercials that are created today have immoral messages, feminism, homosexual undertones, sexual undertones, or they portray men as weak, stupid, uneducated, incompetent, or ignorant. I am disgusted by most modern America and Anglo commercials.

I'm really glad that you can see it :-)

Yes men were men back then, and guess what? Women were women, they were "sheer energy" to make their legs nice, they wore make up and liked wearing it for men, they wore dresses and looked like women, they stayed home and cleaned the house and watched after and raised the kids, and there was family....

It's all gone now, and they are going to make it even worse until they pull the plug and then it's going to get even worse then that.

Thank God we didn't evolve from apes and amoebas and will have eternal life.....
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote:

I'm really glad that you can see it :-)

Yes men were men back then, and guess what? Women were women, they were "sheer energy" to make their legs nice, they wore make up and liked wearing it for men, they wore dresses and looked like women, they stayed home and cleaned the house and watched after and raised the kids, and there was family....

It's all gone now, and they are going to make it even worse until they pull the plug and then it's going to get even worse then that.

Thank God we didn't evolve from apes and amoebas and will have eternal life.....
These are some of the immoral commercials that are being disseminated on the media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyd-8gn_LgY (An advertisement for Jawbone by Blue Tooth. The advertisement has two men kissing for most of the commercial)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-912jKNh8 (Amercrombie and Fitch advertising their clothes. The advertisement involves wresting, homo-erotic undertones, guys are in the shower with one college age guy giving another a romantic kiss on the forehead then other guys all go around them as if they are a polyandrous group)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqTYH0C6KTE (Volkswagen Passat. This is very misandrist. Makes men seem like they are incapable and have nothing to offer their children)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY1UIES9wx8 (Kindle. A man and woman talking. She says that she has a husband. The man says that he has one too. The truth is that marriage is between a man and a woman. The truth will never change. The immoral masses are being deceivers and those that partake in it deceive themselves. The immoral teaching of false prophets that are accepted among the sinners goes against divine will. Such false teachings will never be accepted among the righteous because the righteous know divine truth.)

This channel is good for a watch for people that want to learn about Misandry in the Media.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yhIWDSIWpg (Misandry in the Media #17)