Ask Me Any Important Question In The World

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:If you don't mind sharing I'd like to ask you what race you are?

And yes you are of course correct, man has truly fallen a great deal. I'm glad that you apparently have not.....
I am Caucasian.
German? Russian? Other?
Mediterranean and Slavic ancestry. I identify most with my Italian side. I really want a Slavic girl because they are more likely to still be pure and able to love a man.

Any particular country you're interested in going to? Czech Republic? Or Russia perhaps?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

@Tsar

Keep your self pure, I wish I could say I was still pure, but I let my self be compromised because I thought it would help my relationship.

I think you have the foundation of a fulfilling and perfect marriage in mind.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

S_Parc wrote:Is this Oil Trading Academy, resurrected?
You beat me to it. Had a different profession than physicist last time, though.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

magnum wrote:@Tsar

Keep your self pure, I wish I could say I was still pure, but I let my self be compromised because I thought it would help my relationship.

I think you have the foundation of a fulfilling and perfect marriage in mind.

By the way he was talking I was thinking maybe I found one of the 144,000 Jews that will be selected by Christ, because we're almost there, the Bible says we're at the door now.

I've thought for a long time 2013 would be the year of the start, in fact that's what the Freemason's have been saying in their movies, but 2013 isn't over with yet.

But if it doesn't start this year it's going to start, at the door to the Bible could be 10 years, or even more who knows....

But I honestly believe it's going to start soon, within the next 4 years or so....

But I could of course be wrong, so I just go on living life until it finally starts, and try to enjoy what I can. I hope to go to South East Asia and find a nice little Asian girl who would like to be with me and travel and have some food and sight see and enjoy life a little. I recommend doing the same, worrying about it won't help at all.....

What we are looking for our two main things:

1. The Antichrist is going to show up to bring peace to the world.

2. The Temple must be rebuilt in Israel.

The Antichrist is going to sit within the Temple and proclaim himself to be God....
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

gsjackson wrote:
Yes, last time, it was the Bible Code meets the Fibonacci series, Masters of the Universe commodities trader.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

S_Parc wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Yes, last time, it was the Bible Code meets the Fibonacci series, Masters of the Universe commodities trader.

If you don't mind my saying so you are a punk and chump and a low IQ idiot, that's all you ever were, and that's all you'll ever be, and it's something that you'll never understand, simply because you don't have the brainpower to understand, you like most people are a first class whopping idiot of a human being and don't even realize it.

And in person I would show you that you are a chump, and a sissy boy on top of it.....
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

46wisdom wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

If you don't mind my saying so you are a punk and chump and a low IQ idiot, that's all you ever were, and that's all you'll ever be, and it's something that you'll never understand, simply because you don't have the brainpower to understand, you like most people are a first class whopping idiot of a human being and don't even realize it.

And in person I would show you that you are a chump, and a sissy boy on top of it.....
Ah, so it is, OTA, after all!
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

S_Parc wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

Ah, so it is, OTA, after all!

What if it is? What does it matter to you? Because you're a sissy boy? You have a hard on? You some type of faggot? Is that what you really are? Is a faggot? It all makes sense to me......
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:If you don't mind sharing I'd like to ask you what race you are?

And yes you are of course correct, man has truly fallen a great deal. I'm glad that you apparently have not.....
I am Caucasian.
German? Russian? Other?
Mediterranean and Slavic ancestry. I identify most with my Italian side. I really want a Slavic girl because they are more likely to still be pure and able to love a man.

Any particular country you're interested in going to? Czech Republic? Or Russia perhaps?
Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine. Those are countries that still have a lot of hope and great potential to find a young, virtuous woman to become my bride.

The Western World is like Sodom and Gomorrah that were destroyed for their immorality. Fornication, adultery, homosexuality, wickedness, idolatry, hedonism, godlessness, insatiable greed, and unrivaled gluttony with America being at the center of it all. Whether people want to admit it or not, America is world's capital of sin and it's a nation overflowing with evil. The more time goes on there will be fewer and fewer men like Lot in America because the righteous men will leave America much like Lot left Sodom and Gomorrah before God destroyed it. Much like Lot's wife looked back and was turned to salt for defying God's order to not look back at Sodom and Gomorrah when it was being destroyed. She looked back because on some level she did like living there more than she wanted to be with her family. A woman that would choose her family over an immoral nation is a good woman. Many Western Women are still brainwashed on some level by feminism or easily manipulated by the evils of America and they will also be destroyed when wrath rains down upon America and the Western World. When the economic collapse happens it will be like divine judgment wrought upon America. In the future America, once the wealthiest nation on Earth, will be reduced to a beggar nation as retribution. It's mathematically assured the dollar will collapse, the petrodollar will become a thing of the past, and once the ponzi-scheme ends then Americans will lose everything. Then the immorality in the world should lessen.

Only gold and silver are money. They have been used since the beginning of civilization as a form of money and as a currency. They are also mentioned in the Bible as the form money. Paper currency, especially dollars, are responsible for the dissemination of sin and immorality.

http://www.true-wealth.com/content/cpt3/go_n_sil.htm
Last edited by Tsar on December 3rd, 2013, 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

46wisdom wrote:
S_Parc wrote: Ah, so it is, OTA, after all!

What if it is? What does it matter to you? Because you're a sissy boy? You have a hard on? You some type of faggot? Is that what you really are? Is a faggot? It all makes sense to me......
All you had to say was 'I have no idea what you're talking about' and I would have dropped it, immediately.

Instead, I drew you out and now, you're exposed to all the old timers on this forum. C'mon, don't you know anything about espionage? When you garnish a new identity, at least try to live it.

AB discussion thread

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Does the bible support pre, mid or post tribulation rapture?

the bible doesnt give a concise answer just a bunch of clues, hints that anyone can interpret differently

A lot of churchians here in the US are hoping its pre-trib
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote: I am Caucasian.
German? Russian? Other?

Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine. Those are countries that still have a lot of hope and great potential to find a young, virtuous woman to become my bride.

The Western World is like Sodom and Gomorrah that were destroyed for their immorality. Fornication, adultery, homosexuality, wickedness, idolatry, hedonism, godlessness, insatiable greed, and unrivaled gluttony with America being at the center of it all. Whether people want to admit it or not, America is world's capital of sin and it's a nation overflowing with evil. The more time goes on there will be fewer and fewer men like Lot in America because the righteous men will leave America much like Lot left Sodom and Gomorrah before God destroyed it. Much like Lot's wife turned her back in defiance to God, many Western Women are still brainwashed on some level by feminism or easily manipulated by the evils of America and they will also be destroyed when wrath rains down upon America and the Western World. When the economic collapse happens it will be like divine judgment wrought upon America. In the future America, once the wealthiest nation on Earth, will be reduced to a beggar nation as retribution. It's mathematically assured the dollar will collapse, the petrodollar will become a thing of the past, and once the ponzi-scheme ends then Americans will lose everything.

Only gold and silver are money. It is true that they have been used since the beginning of civilization as a form of money and as a currency. They are also mentioned in the Bible as the form money. Paper currency, especially dollars, are responsible for the dissemination of sin and immorality.

http://www.true-wealth.com/content/cpt3/go_n_sil.htm

I'm in agreement with you with everything except about the money.

You have to understand that money is just a concept, it doesn't really have any real value. A glass of water has value, all the money or gold in the world does not.

The most successful form of money in world history is "tree bark" which was used for 800 years in Britain.

The enemy of all mankind now has all the "gold" for themselves, there is no more "gold" in circulation anymore, or let's say very little of it.

What they are going to do is to crash world markets, as set forth in the protocols of the learned elders of zion, once they do this all things will be worthless, gold, silver, dollars, euro's, etc....

Then they'll setup the antichrist's system where everything will be in one currency and run from one location and be wireless and digital by nature, no paper, no gold, silver, or anything else, all digital in nature, run from the global wireless network now in place.

So no matter what money you have, you'll be poor. True money isn't in money, it's in assets, houses, land, property, that is being rich and that is having money, cash and gold will be worthless.

They are going to make the whole system not work so that a whole new system will and can take it's place, all around the entire world in every country there is....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

well-informed wrote:Does the bible support pre, mid or post tribulation rapture?

the bible doesnt give a concise answer just a bunch of clues, hints that anyone can interpret differently

A lot of churchians here in the US are hoping its pre-trib

I do have the answer and do know the truth and I'll back it up with scripture:

Christ does not return until the last day:

John 6:40
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

All Christians who will not reject their faith and will admit to it when asked will be beheaded by the antichrist:

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Should I, an old geezer of 45, visit my 21-year-old lady friend in the Dominican Republic?
Last edited by Hero on December 3rd, 2013, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Did Oswald kill Kennedy? If so, did he act alone?