Ask Me Any Important Question In The World

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Hero wrote:Did Oswald kill Kennedy? If so, did he act alone?

Who is Kennedy?

Just kidding....

There is no way for me to know with any certainty the answer to that. What I've learned is the world is filled with nothing but lies, so trying to know which thing being told is a lie or the truth can not only be difficult it can often be impossible. So there is no way for me to know the truth with respect to this subject. And your other question I have no idea, you should always do what you think is best, you'll make many mistakes in life but if you're smart you'll learn from each of them. It's a part of life, and we must all go through it on our own....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Instead of listening to OTA's nonsense, how about watching a Burt Lancaster film on the same subject ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

S_Parc wrote:
Instead of listening to OTA's nonsense, how about watching a Burt Lancaster film on the same subject ...

My nonsense? Why would you call somebody with a million times your level of knowledge "nonsense"? It makes no sense to me whatsoever, and only proves you're an idiot.

How would we be able to know what the real truth is from a YouTube video? Are you really that dumb?

I'm beginning to actually believe you are....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

The real question that should be asked is why was Kennedy killed?

Two weeks before being killed he made a speech and said there was a grand conspiracy taking place and he asked for the public's help.

He was killed at the 33rd parallel....

He was either about to reveal the Federal Reserve system or that the whole lunar landing was going to be a hoax, I'm not sure which one but I believe it's one of those....
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Okay fair enough,

Matthew 5:28 is probably the verse i hate the most because i don't believe any red-blooded man alive can live a life without having some sort of lust in their eyes. I don't think it's possible to be honest. Not today at how women are dressing nowadays. Later it says something like cutting off your hands and eyeballs if its tempting you.

Why did God leave this verse in, if he knows no fleshly man can do this.

It's like asking a normal person to have the balance to walk through a rope 100ft above the ground and expecting them not to fall.
Last edited by well-informed on December 3rd, 2013, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

46wisdom wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

My nonsense? Why would you call somebody with a million times your level of knowledge "nonsense"? It makes no sense to me whatsoever, and only proves you're an idiot.

How would we be able to know what the real truth is from a YouTube video? Are you really that dumb?

I have a better idea for you. Instead of parroting OTA, how about saying this "S_Parc, really, what are you talking about? Whatever scam artist selling Bible Code/Fibonacci trading secrets to make money in futures/commodities is something I know zip about. I mean that's like apples and oranges. I'm concerned about the salvation of humanity and the betterment of us all."

But you see, instead of saying the above, you fell back into OTA's usual crap and now, you're exposed.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

S_Parc wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

I have a better idea for you. Instead of parroting OTA, how about saying this "S_Parc, really, what are you talking about? Whatever scam artist selling Bible Code/Fibonacci trading secrets to make money in futures/commodities is something I know zip about. I mean that's like apples and oranges. I'm concerned about the salvation of humanity and the betterment of us all."

But you see, instead of saying the above, you fell back into OTA's usual crap and now, you're exposed.

The one thing you won't ever do is reveal who you are, because you are a sissy, but if I ever find out I'm going to come see you in person and I promise you that you will pee your pants because you are a sissy boy, that's all you are, and if you call me a scam one more time I'll call my lawyer and have your IP address given to me through the courts from this very website and I'll sue you. I am the exact opposite of a scam, and any punk like you who has the nerve to call me a scam is being sued. So call me a scam one more time and watch what happens......

It's you who is being exposed for the sissy boy lying punk that you are....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

well-informed wrote:Okay fair enough,

Matthew 5:28 is probably the verse i hate the most because i don't believe any red-blooded man alive can live a life without having some sort of lust in their eyes. I don't think it's possible to be honest. Not today at how women are dressing nowadays. Later it says something like cutting off your hands and eyeballs if its tempting you.

It's like asking a normal person to have the balance to walk through a rope 100ft above the ground and expecting them not to fall.

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. Understand that in that time and even just 60 years ago people everywhere waited until marriage to have sex, and everyone in the church knew what fornicating was and that this was wrong.

What you are seeing is exactly what it looks like before the plug is pulled on society, you are seeing the very end of it now, although it may go on for longer it's just going to get worse and worse. But at some point the plug will be pulled.

So realize that you are not alone in the torture.....

If you can go abroad you can find a wife, Philippines for instance......

Try to focus on that and work for that.....
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

46wisdom wrote:Two weeks before being killed he made a speech and said there was a grand conspiracy taking place and he asked for the public's help.

He was either about to reveal the Federal Reserve system or that the whole lunar landing was going to be a hoax, I'm not sure which one but I believe it's one of those....
He was gonna reveal the aliens(ex: Sirians) involvement in american life, as well as the government's role. Including most classified documents. He wanted to integrate them and their technology with daily human lives. He was gonna abolish the federal reserve, and restore the people's wealth. And eventually kick the satanists out of america, as Vladimir Putin would do decades later.

Strike 3, you're assassinated! The elites wanted nothing to do with him. They wanted to blackmail him and kill his reputation through his hardcore affairs with the dolly mop whore Marilyin Monroe, but he was much too productive in his agenda. The final nail in the coffin was Lyndon B Johnson's allegiance to the satanists. It was clear who had to be replaced with whom.
Last edited by C.J. on December 3rd, 2013, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

46wisdom wrote:

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. Understand that in that time and even just 60 years ago people everywhere waited until marriage to have sex, and everyone in the church knew what fornicating was and that this was wrong.

What you are seeing is exactly what it looks like before the plug is pulled on society, you are seeing the very end of it now, although it may go on for longer it's just going to get worse and worse. But at some point the plug will be pulled.

After reading this piece, I feel really embarrassed.

46wisdom, I was ragging on you, because of some prior insult by an OTA user. But this piece of advice for well-informed, who's a really good person here, is very touching and makes me feel like that I'd overreacted to prior events, even when I shouldn't have.

Ok, I was wrong and of course, this is your thread/topic so I humbly walk away. We don't have to agree on everything but I know when I was wrong. I'm not the punk who you think that I am but I do tend to overreact to things.

AB discussion thread

46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

S_Parc wrote:
46wisdom wrote:

After reading this piece, I feel really embarrassed.

46wisdom, I was ragging on you, because of some prior insult by an OTA user. But this piece of advice for well-informed, who's a really good person here, is very touching and makes me feel like that I'd overreacted to prior events, even when I shouldn't have.

Ok, I was wrong and of course, this is your thread/topic so I humbly walk away. We don't have to agree on everything but I know when I was wrong. I'm not the punk who you think that I am but I do tend to overreact to things.

It took a man to say that and so I respect you for it, thank you.....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

C.J. wrote:
46wisdom wrote:Two weeks before being killed he made a speech and said there was a grand conspiracy taking place and he asked for the public's help.

He was gonna reveal the aliens(ex: Sirians) involvement in American life, as well as the government's role. Including most classified documents. He wanted to integrate them and their technology with daily human lives. He was gonna abolish the federal reserve, and restore the people's wealth. And eventually kick the satanists out of America, as Vladimir Putin would do decades later.

Strike 3, you're assassinated! The elites wanted nothing to do with him. They wanted to blackmail him and kill his reputation through his hardcore affairs with the dolly mop whore Marilyin Monroe, but he was much too productive in his agenda. The final nail in the coffin was Lyndon B Johnson's allegiance to the satanists. It was clear who had to be replaced with whom.

Yes you very well may be correct, whatever it was we do know that is was very important for the public not to find out.

Many also think they killed Lincoln because of the greenbacks he was having the treasury create and circulate into public circulation at no interest to serve the people as a means of exchange, which the bankers didn't want....

Also Franklin said the Revolutionary War was really about the colonies not wanting to accept the kings money because it came with an automatic interest to it, and instead wanted to print their own money, so they fought the king, it wasn't about taxes....

So the Revolutionary War was about who gets to print and control the money.

Lincoln is said to be killed because he put money into the system bypassing the bankers.

Kennedy is said to be killed for the same reason, but who really knows for sure.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

C.J. wrote:He was gonna reveal the aliens(ex: Sirians) involvement in American life, as well as the government's role. Including most classified documents. He wanted to integrate them and their technology with daily human lives. He was gonna abolish the federal reserve, and restore the people's wealth. And eventually kick the satanists out of America, as Vladimir Putin would do decades later.
Vladimir Putin of Russia and Patriach Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church are helping to keep Russia a moral and Christian nation. In Russia each day there many churches that are opening because many Russians are returning after decades of Soviet religious suppression.

In America and the West there are many churches that close each day because the Christians of the West are abandoning their religion and their morals to live hedonistic and immoral lives. It is easy to see that America is run by the godless, the satanists, the freemasons, and the Illuminati.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Post by 46wisdom »

Tsar wrote:
C.J. wrote:He was gonna reveal the aliens(ex: Sirians) involvement in American life, as well as the government's role. Including most classified documents. He wanted to integrate them and their technology with daily human lives. He was gonna abolish the federal reserve, and restore the people's wealth. And eventually kick the satanists out of America, as Vladimir Putin would do decades later.
Vladimir Putin of Russia and Patriach Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church are helping to keep Russia a moral and Christian nation. In Russia each day there many churches that are opening because many Russians are returning after decades of Soviet religious suppression.

In America and the West there are many churches that close each day because the Christians of the West are abandoning their religion and their morals to live hedonistic and immoral lives. It is easy to see that America is run by the godless, the satanists, the freemasons, and the Illuminati.

Strange isn't it? How things have changed. It looks like what happen in 1917 Russia is happening now in the USA and what the USA was is now happening in Russia, what a backwards world this is.

I should be able to leave the USA soon, I have a little rabbit that I've had now for ten long years whom I'm waiting on to die or I would have left many years ago, I'm stuck with the little guy for now.

But he is really old now so I don't think I have much longer to wait and I'm leaving the USA and going to explore south east asia but I'll probably end up in the Philippines, many good girls to find for a wife there who can speak English.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

46wisdom wrote:
C.J. wrote:

He was gonna reveal the aliens(ex: Sirians) involvement in American life, as well as the government's role. Including most classified documents. He wanted to integrate them and their technology with daily human lives. He was gonna abolish the federal reserve, and restore the people's wealth. And eventually kick the satanists out of America, as Vladimir Putin would do decades later.

Yes you very well may be correct, whatever it was we do know that is was very important for the public not to find out.

Many also think they killed Lincoln because of the greenbacks he was having the treasury create and circulate into public circulation at no interest to serve the people as a means of exchange, which the bankers didn't want....

Also Franklin said the Revolutionary War was really about the colonies not wanting to accept the kings money because it came with an automatic interest to it, and instead wanted to print their own money, so they fought the king, it wasn't about taxes....

So the Revolutionary War was about who gets to print and control the money.

Lincoln is said to be killed because he put money into the system bypassing the bankers.

Kennedy is said to be killed for the same reason, but who really knows for sure.
They also assassinated every Tsar since Alexander II until they massacred the Romanovs to permanently destroy the Romanov dynasty. Russia was a very Christian country and the Tsars loved their people more than most other monarchs. Tsar Nicholas II taught his children the importance of the virtues. It is also believed by that Rasputin was assassinated by conspiracy and dumped in the river, and that it was made to seem like some of the nobles and members of the Romanov family had killed him.