Video: Man talks about virginity

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Video: Man talks about virginity

Post by Tsar »

I found a video a few weeks ago. He will only marry a girl that is a virgin. He's 37 and he's dating a girl 22 years younger (which means the girl is 15). Read the description, it has many good points. He says he's also a virgin by choice, and if he has done it for 37 years then that is some encouragement for me to remain more positive if I don't find my bride for another few years or several years.

I wanted to share this video for those that are interested in the topic or want encouragement.

The introduction is above. He's 37 and never had a girlfriend, until he found his current girlfriend.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HungJoe
Freshman Poster

Post by HungJoe »

I think these kinds of guys are at least a little bit asexual... (Perhaps a lot.) And/or they have a small penis.

A man with a healthy sex drive would not wait voluntarily for decades to have sex...
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Good for him. If only men had the options. (if there were more females in general, let alone virgins that would date other virgins, I think it would cause a domino affect, and not force men into situations they normally would not want).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

HungJoe wrote:I think these kinds of guys are at least a little bit asexual... (Perhaps a lot.) And/or they have a small penis.

A man with a healthy sex drive would not wait voluntarily for decades to have sex...
+1
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HungJoe wrote:I think these kinds of guys are at least a little bit asexual... (Perhaps a lot.) And/or they have a small penis.

I would do the same if I can't find a young and attractive virgin bride. One of the things I think about and want most is to have sex but I won't until I get what I want which is the young and attractive virgin bride.

The small penis thing is something that gets thrown around a lot when referring to guys like him. Is that a stereotype or something? What exactly would your definition of a "small penis" and why would having a small penis make a guy that wants sex be a virgin?

I think it's either vehement and passionate beliefs and an unwavering desire to be with an innocent and virginal bride. Or they are extremely religious and are adhering to the principles their respective religion say they should live.