The Filipinas (Observations/Tips)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Ghost wrote:
Isn't Visayan just a dialect of Tagalog though? Well, I will at least keep learning Tagalog. .
Calling it a dialect instead of a language is a political move to suggest a single nation. Just as politicians choose to call one of the official languages, Tagalog (the other being English), Filipino replacing Pilipino to suggest the Tagalogs were not lording it over the other ethnic groups.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I got mugged.

Fck. Fck. Fck.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I hope you didn't lose your passport or any other large amounts of valuables, you didn't get injured or anything in the process?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote:I got mugged.

Fck. Fck. Fck.
WTF? what happened man.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

im ok guys. ill do a full write up tom. ran around today getting things done. it was a great learning experience but still sucked balls.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote:im ok guys. ill do a full write up tom. ran around today getting things done. it was a great learning experience but still sucked balls.
I sent you an e-mail bro. If you need any help..and I mean ANY just pm me here or e-mail me.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I have updated the journal:

http://3rdworldhero.blogspot.com/2013/1 ... ugged.html

If you have a comment, please comment there. I would like to keep this thread about Filipinas.

I will be meeting with a legitimate Filipina this afternoon now who is saddened by what has happened to me. I am touched by her kindness and will not be running game on her. It is in times like this that you see the trueness of females.

3WH out. Be safe out there guys. :)

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

mguy wrote:I have updated the journal:

If you have a comment, please comment there. I would like to keep this thread about Filipinas.

I will be meeting with a legitimate Filipina this afternoon now who is saddened by what has happened to me. I am touched by her kindness and will not be running game on her. It is in times like this that you see the trueness of females.

When you first revealed the mugging, I sensed that it was a case of having some items taken and being unharmed but of course shaken. I'm happy that you were smooth enough to preserve the items which were really important to you. And I am commenting here because I also wanna use it as a chance to express my appreciation for many Filipinas. Yes, I too have found that when you have a problem or need there help, many have good hearts and will be there for you, assuming you choose your friends well. These girls have heart.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

mguy wrote:I have updated the journal:

they do have heart. I'm the infamous Cebu city scouting new investment opportunities and doing an ocular of a condo (unit I bought is near Mango square at the city) and I forgot to bring my wallet to get some coffee. It was a pinay who saved the day and paid for my drink :) She did not want my number either so its totally a selfless act.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

So I just got home from meeting with this chick.

OH.MY.GOD.

She is hot! She is a total pretty girl. I'm talking about mestiza needs to be on TV look.

Funny bc I was having my foot massaged (she was late so I got a massage) and she walked in. Everything just stopped. My jaw dropped. The masseuse was like, "oh wow she is pretty"

She's been on me since I arrived but her pics were bleh so I didn't take her seriously. We have a common friend that wants us to hook up. But now, she's a 2 points above her pictures!!!!! WTF!! I am considering what the hell is wrong with her but I still can't find it.

All this is talk so I will post a picture once I figure out how to upload pics on my crappy new phone cam. But trust me on this. Its funny man.. shit is so weird. She seem to like me for some reason but im not at par with her looks.. so i'm really wondering. She's not poor either as she arrived being chauffeured and wears nice clothes. Shit is so weird in Manila.. !!!!

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I am now in infatuated with this chick. I love this feeling. This to me is love. Soon it will fade but now it is alive and I like it.

It happens over and over again. Will it have an end? Only time will tell!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

mguy wrote:I am now in infatuated with this chick. I love this feeling. This to me is love. Soon it will fade but now it is alive and I like it.

It happens over and over again. Will it have an end? Only time will tell!
The schoolboy giddy feeling, what they call in the Philippines as 'kilig moment' lol

I know the feeling man, the world stops and all you can think of is her. It's one of the best feelings in the world (and reaching climax too lol)

Sometimes chicks in Manila are like that, my actress ex was into me for some reason i can't fathom, but i was a willing accomplice to everything else that followed :P
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Don't get too attached too quickly granted it isn't the same country....but I sure had my mental health and emotions ripped apart by a beautiful girl.

Happy for you, make it happen rooting for you over here keep us updated!