Semester Abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Which would you choose?

Brazil
80%
Malaysia
20%

Total votes: 5
zacb
Experienced Poster

Semester Abroad?

Post by zacb »

Which would you suggest I go to: Brazil or Malaysia?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Malaysia, only because I've heard far better things about it and I think if women have even a little to do with your expectations it would be the wiser choice, the culture always seemed to be nice, but some of the more experienced guys around here will let you know more I'm sure.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster

Re: Semester Abroad?

Post by 46wisdom »

zacb wrote:Which would you suggest I go to: Brazil or Malaysia?

That depends, which one you like more?

Asian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q5ueF6Y3M

Brazilian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ct6eR8aCv4

Everyone has their preference. As for me I'll take the Asian, that's what I call a girl.....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Semester Abroad?

Post by djfourmoney »

46wisdom wrote:
zacb wrote:Which would you suggest I go to: Brazil or Malaysia?

That depends, which one you like more?

Asian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q5ueF6Y3M

Brazilian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ct6eR8aCv4

Everyone has their preference. As for me I'll take the Asian, that's what I call a girl.....
So like women built like boys, man that tells us ALOT...

Asian women can look nice, too many men here settle for less than stellar when they are Western men and the chances of them marrying a Western man are SLIM and NONE in reality and don't understand their value.

You can like Asian women, but you come up with a below average woman and try to say she's beautiful I will call you on it.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Don't go to clubs by yourself at nighttime in Brazil, don't wear flashy clothing and don't walk on the beach at nighttime.....I recommend Brazil.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Brazilian women are amazing. Brazil by a long shot.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:Brazilian women are amazing. Brazil by a long shot.
Yes. If you want to feel passionate intensity like you've never felt from a woman before -- Brazil. Warning: It's not for the faint of heart. And don't be doing any beta-ing around. Approach and make your intentions plain, post haste. If you don't have your paws all over her inside of an hour she'll wonder what's wrong.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Brazilian women are amazing. Brazil by a long shot.
Yes. If you want to feel passionate intensity like you've never felt from a woman before -- Brazil. Warning: It's not for the faint of heart. And don't be doing any beta-ing around. Approach and make your intentions plain, post haste. If you don't have your paws all over her inside of an hour she'll wonder what's wrong.
+1

They are amazing women. If you want to get with one, just be up front. They like sex like men like sex, as one told me, "what's the big deal, it's only sex." Don't be a beta, but don't try to game, just go for it and she'll either give you an enthusiastic yes or a no thanks, no games required.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I'd say go wherever place offers you the most recognized education. You don't wanna be going to school somewhere if it doesn't help propel your career.

I'm going to knock out an education and get teaching experience in the USA (sucks, but I think it will give me my best chance of getting something GOOD abroad). I will then take a part-time CELTA course in the country that I'm thinking about teaching. That will give me the chance to relax a bit before I take on a full teaching schedule. I plan on teaching at International Schools rather than English schools as the pay is better. However, I think getting a CELTA certification can't hurt...something additional to add to the resume. I need a good paying job abroad as I don't like the idea of living paycheck to paycheck....anywhere.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

tre wrote:I'd say go wherever place offers you the most recognized education. You don't wanna be going to school somewhere if it doesn't help propel your career.

I'm going to knock out an education and get teaching experience in the USA (sucks, but I think it will give me my best chance of getting something GOOD abroad). I will then take a part-time CELTA course in the country that I'm thinking about teaching. That will give me the chance to relax a bit before I take on a full teaching schedule. I plan on teaching at International Schools rather than English schools as the pay is better. However, I think getting a CELTA certification can't hurt...something additional to add to the resume. I need a good paying job abroad as I don't like the idea of living paycheck to paycheck....anywhere.
He's spending a semester abroad, not obtaining his whole education there. For just a semester, go where you'll have the most fun. For your whole degree, tre is on the money.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Malaysia was nice - my Kuala Lumpur trip report is somewhere. Getting a job there should be pretty easy due to the brain drain to Singapore.

The major downside was the price of alcohol which could be a problem if you like nightlife.

China is also awesome for a semester abroad, I'm thinking more about the career possibilities of doing so. There were very few foreigners doing this at my China university, but those who were there... WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.