New Asian Girlfriend-O-Matic Tool

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

New Asian Girlfriend-O-Matic Tool

Post by xiongmao »

Men just starting out on their journey to find a foreign wife or girlfriend might be confused about which country to go to.

So I made an Asian girlfriend o matic:

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/Gir ... Matic.aspx

Have a play and tell me if it needs tweaking :lol:.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

xiong,

make it only five questions -- your user wants to test it
Nice to have a graphic animation to the right that is manipulated by the choice

your results page is great -- but you should have like a "CONGRATULATIONS! You are Fiipina lover! You are sweet, blah.. blah. Filipinas are blah blah... FIND OUT more at!"

I like the name Asian-Matic lolololololol
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

maxtazm
Freshman Poster

Post by maxtazm »

you should use some pictures of some real asian trolls to make it more interesting for the guys with a real superficial asian fetish ;)
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Fun stuff! Chinese #1 and Filipino #2 were my matches; I knew that already, lol. Those Chinese accents put me in a tizzy.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: New Asian Girlfriend-O-Matic Tool

Post by Maverick »

xiongmao wrote:Men just starting out on their journey to find a foreign wife or girlfriend might be confused about which country to go to.

I love this. The page in your signature is awesome too.

I got the Philippines as #1, which beat out my second (Thailand) by far. No surprise there. :D
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: New Asian Girlfriend-O-Matic Tool

Post by OutWest »

Maverick wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Men just starting out on their journey to find a foreign wife or girlfriend might be confused about which country to go to.

I love this. The page in your signature is awesome too.

I got the Philippines as #1, which beat out my second (Thailand) by far. No surprise there. :D

THat was entertaining...however...if some dude has a "ladyboy" he does not have a "girlfriend". In that case he has a boyfriend who dresses funny.lol
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hee hee - some of the ladyboys I met were pretty convincing. And dare I say it, they were way more fun than Thai women. They were smarter too, as well as being incredible pool players. So good company in a bar, but I must admit they did creep me out at times.

Just been looking through some of my photos from China. Darned! Those perfect white legs standing atop precarious platform shoes. Those hourglass figures. I want to go back there!

One the other hand I grew to admire Thai girls with their wacky English and fun loving ways. And I really love their pink feet - anyone else noticed that?
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

xiongmao wrote:Hee hee - some of the ladyboys I met were pretty convincing. And dare I say it, they were way more fun than Thai women. They were smarter too, as well as being incredible pool players. So good company in a bar, but I must admit they did creep me out at times.
I would imagine that most ladyboys are our height or taller so they should be pretty easy to spot (at least for us). :P

And, yeah, it's really no surprise that they are smarter than women since, generally, men ARE smarter than women, overall.
Just been looking through some of my photos from China. Darned! Those perfect white legs standing atop precarious platform shoes. Those hourglass figures. I want to go back there!

One the other hand I grew to admire Thai girls with their wacky English and fun loving ways. And I really love their pink feet - anyone else noticed that?

Thailand is a place that I have been before. To be honest, I didn't find many of the girls there physically attractive (even the bar girls in places like Nana and Soi Cowboy). I probably won't be heading back there for girls anytime soon.

I've never been to China, but I do find Chinese girls to be more attractive than Thais.

Of course, none of those beat out Filipinas, in my humble opinion. Filipina/Chinese mixes are probably the best of both worlds. :D
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Oh I miss Chinese girls so much...

Falcon and I met a lovely Filipina-Chinese girl in Bangkok but we messed it up by talking about algorithms and computer peripherals. Lmao.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Scammers

Post by targetguy »

:roll: I have had 2 of these fiancés over in the Philippines and sad to say neither worked out and both wanted support until marriage. Problem is with helath problems galore for family and fiancé can go on for years. More excuses then carter has liver pills, as to why they cant make it to the embassy and the support is suppose to continue. Many of these gals have boyfriends etc and just want support nothing else so finding a good one among the scammers is the tuff job. There are a few countries that require no visa and this may sometimes be a easier process or living in the foreign country may be a better idea. I have been through this nightmare for years and just retireing there may be the only solution.
no scammers
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Xiongmi,

+1 for taking action to mke money online
+2 for a GREAT tool to find a good woman
-10 for your bizarre obsession with ladyboys (google "Phile Robertson" if you need more on this topic)

Note:

(1) There is a ladyboy or male that comes up in "similar to" - this SUCKS

(2) Stones are CUTE, and really hobbit-ish, u little brit u, but u should ALSO list weight in POUNDS - yes really. I WISH we knew what stone were, but we DON'T.

(But anyway keep up the good work!)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes on my dating site I need to put a glass wall between the ladyboys and the ladies (and the guys interested in them). But there is gigantic interest in ladyboys these days. Maybe it's a backlash against the feminist movement. Or maybe more guys are viewing pr0n and thinking they want a bit of lb action for themselves.