Have you ever seen a 45 yr old woman that looks this good?!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Have you ever seen a 45 yr old woman that looks this good?!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Or a 37 year old woman that looks this good?! Damn!

http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... =6_Hongmei
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Professional studio glamor shots...
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

momopi wrote:Professional studio glamor shots...
Exactly -- a lot of light, makeup and exposure. The real tests is what she looks like in real life, though i am certain she looks a hellava lot better than the average 45 year old shitroach ameriskank.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

That's where Asian people have an advantage over everyone else. They look better at an older age. There is this Chinese restaurant I go to all the time, and the women there are all older than me, yet look 20 something, or at least only early 30s. I noticed they end up having the sexiness of an older woman, while maintaining the looks of a younger woman. Quite a combination.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jtest28 wrote:That's where Asian people have an advantage over everyone else. They look better at an older age. There is this Chinese restaurant I go to all the time, and the women there are all older than me, yet look 20 something, or at least only early 30s. I noticed they end up having the sexiness of an older woman, while maintaining the looks of a younger woman. Quite a combination.
Yeah, it's too bad though that most of them and their culture (most Asian cultures) are so closed minded, picky and anal retentive. That makes it hard to get to know them or bond with them.