My friend's scenario: 5'3 Asian male, medical doctor 300K

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

My friend's scenario: 5'3 Asian male, medical doctor 300K

Post by Malcolm Z »

What's the chance that he could go dateless living in a big city in America? He confided in me that he was too busy to date when he was younger and thought that now since he is settled into his profession that he could start dating with hopes of either getting married or at the very least having a normal sex/romantic life. The only thing is the women he goes for ignore him despite the prestige of his career and his great salary (not to mention job security). Is someone in this position going to have to depend on luck to get with a decent woman or can he consistently attract women with his professional success?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Oh boy, where do I get started on this one ...

The women in our society are looking for financiers a/o executive-management consulting types, with salaries ranging from $150K to $600K, depending upon age and looks/height. The target, of course, is a hedge fund manager in his mid 30s to early 40s, pulling in $1M or more a year. Of course, the ideal target is the founder, clearly in the $50M or above bracket, but that's a reach, for any woman. Granted, some doctors like Anesthesiologists or Cardiac Surgeons fit this *executive* payout category but I think many women know that these guys spend more time in OR than on them.

From that perspective, ppl who are short a/o introspective, like certain analytical doctors, engineers, scientists, etc, are put on the beta list, until they show up in Porsches and other BS/flaunting motifs.

Thus, your 5'3" friend is in a world of hurt.

He's basically being gamed as last choice, in other words, a free checking account, if that banker, see the movie 'American Psycho' for prototypes of that personality type, doesn't come through. Therefore, the only women who'll want him are those who're hard on their luck and are now, looking for a guy to simply foot her bills.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

Post by Malcolm Z »

S_Parc wrote:Oh boy, where do I get started on this one ...

The women in our society are looking for financiers a/o executive-management consulting types, with salaries ranging from $150K to $600K, depending upon age and looks/height. The target, of course, is a hedge fund manager in his mid 30s to early 40s, pulling in $1M or more a year. Of course, the ideal target is the founder, clearly in the $50M or above bracket, but that's a reach, for any woman. Granted, some doctors like Anesthesiologists or Cardiac Surgeons fit this *executive* payout category but I think many women know that these guys spend more time in OR than on them.

From that perspective, ppl who are short a/o introspective, like certain analytical doctors, engineers, scientists, etc, are put on the beta list, until they show up in Porsches and other BS/flaunting motifs.

He's basically being gamed as last choice, in other words, a free checking account, if that banker, see the movie 'American Psycho' for prototypes of that personality type, doesn't come through. Therefore, the only women who'll want him are those who're hard on their luck and are now, looking for a guy to simply foot her bills.
But I mean, are all women like this and if so there are only a few who can get that type of man. There's no place for a decent, honest man who has a good profession albeit somewhat short like myself? I've seen the type of women he likes and I will admit that his standards are high, I guess because of all the energy he puts into his work. All the time spent on his education and training and I'm assuming he thinks he should get a beautiful woman, but I'm guessing it doesn't work that way.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: My friend's scenario: 5'3 Asian male, medical doctor 300

Post by Teal Lantern »

Malcolm Z wrote:What's the chance that he could go dateless living in a big city in America? He confided in me that he was too busy to date when he was younger and thought that now since he is settled into his profession that he could start dating with hopes of either getting married or at the very least having a normal sex/romantic life. The only thing is the women he goes for ignore him despite the prestige of his career and his great salary (not to mention job security). Is someone in this position going to have to depend on luck to get with a decent woman or can he consistently attract women with his professional success?
The two bold terms are contradictory.
Decency (or at least maintaining the mask) ceased being the norm, long ago.
He's gonna have to pick one.

As S_Parc noted, mostly he's going to attract near-WALL wallet-hunters, who either want children or already have them.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My cousin is 5ft3 and a doctor, yet he got married to a hot Taiwanese bride. See his wedding photos here:

viewtopic.php?t=5926
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

Post by Malcolm Z »

Winston wrote:My cousin is 5ft3 and a doctor, yet he got married to a hot Taiwanese bride. See his wedding photos here:

viewtopic.php?t=5926
Winston, was your cousin a virgin prior to meeting his wife? I know a lot of Asian men who are focused on their work to a point where they view sex as something their can take or leave without regret. Sometimes I wish I were manufactured that way.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

S_Parc wrote:The women in our society are looking for financiers a/o executive-management consulting types, with salaries ranging from $150K to $600K, depending upon age and looks/height. The target, of course, is a hedge fund manager in his mid 30s to early 40s, pulling in $1M or more a year. Of course, the ideal target is the founder, clearly in the $50M or above bracket, but that's a reach, for any woman.

Therefore, the only women who'll want him are those who're hard on their luck and are now, looking for a guy to simply foot her bills.
This is sad but true. Good looking women in America are only interested in rich, tall and handsome men. Your friend Malcolm Z. who is only 5' 3" is pretty much shit-out-of-luck when it comes to getting a young, gorgeous women in America. If he was at least 6 feet tall, his chances of getting a hot woman would increase dramatically.

It's hard to believe that a man who makes $ 300,000 a year has a hard time meeting women. If your friend lived in Russia, Ukraine or Brazil and made $ 300,000 women would be all over him like flies on dog feces! :P

The fact that women in America are so damn picky about what guys they date, really puts guys like your friend who is only 5' 3" behind the eight ball. Even at $ 300,000 a year he may have to settle and date and marry a woman who is fat or unattractive or a women who is a single mother. :shock:

My suggestion to your friend is to travel overseas and find good women that way. Tell your friend to stay the hell away from American women! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Malcolm Z wrote:
Winston wrote:My cousin is 5ft3 and a doctor, yet he got married to a hot Taiwanese bride. See his wedding photos here:

viewtopic.php?t=5926
Winston, was your cousin a virgin prior to meeting his wife? I know a lot of Asian men who are focused on their work to a point where they view sex as something their can take or leave without regret. Sometimes I wish I were manufactured that way.
I don't know. I am not that close to him. He doesn't answer his emails much. But I doubt that he could get dates in the US. I am not sure if he met her in the US or Taiwan though, but she seems to have grown up in Taiwan and then came to the US for work.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The women in our society are looking for financiers a/o executive-management consulting types, with salaries ranging from $150K to $600K, depending upon age and looks/height. The target, of course, is a hedge fund manager in his mid 30s to early 40s, pulling in $1M or more a year. Of course, the ideal target is the founder, clearly in the $50M or above bracket, but that's a reach, for any woman.

Therefore, the only women who'll want him are those who're hard on their luck and are now, looking for a guy to simply foot her bills.
This is sad but true. Good looking women in America are only interested in rich, tall and handsome men. Your friend Malcolm Z. who is only 5' 3" is pretty much shit-out-of-luck when it comes to getting a young, gorgeous women in America. If he was at least 6 feet tall, his chances of getting a hot woman would increase dramatically.

It's hard to believe that a man who makes $ 300,000 a year has a hard time meeting women. If your friend lived in Russia, Ukraine or Brazil and made $ 300,000 women would be all over him like flies on dog feces! :P

The fact that women in America are so damn picky about what guys they date, really puts guys like your friend who is only 5' 3" behind the eight ball. Even at $ 300,000 a year he may have to settle and date and marry a woman who is fat or unattractive or a women who is a single mother. :shock:

My suggestion to your friend is to travel overseas and find good women that way. Tell your friend to stay the hell away from American women! :D
What's a consistent theme, among heterosexual American women, is that they have a barracuda nature, esp once they leave that post-college era / pre-30 something age bracket. My experience at the public notary is clear example of that.

And yeah, I'm actually dating an American lesbian over spending a droplet of time with a straight AW. And yes, my American lesbian friend has also stopped dating American women so even the intelligent butches aren't liking the current trends out there.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I started a thread with a similar theme to this one. It's about my boss who's good-looking, athletic, educated and rich, but on the short side (about 5'8''). So of course, he ended up with a wife who's just average looking. I have to wonder why he'd settle for such a woman. I mean, if it was me, I'd be saying "Hey, I didn't work my ass off to become a V.P. and make a quarter million a year, so that I could come home to some geek every night".
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

S_Parc wrote:Oh boy, where do I get started on this one ...

Hedgies work longer hours than doctors, usually a minimum of 80 a week. Many sleep in their offices.

And most girls really value a guy's looks, status, and sexual prowess more than money in the USA, unless he is incredibly wealthy. Most of the attractive women I know are nurses, the vast majority of which have chosen working class men with good looks and alpha personalities rather than the wealthy but average looking doctors that surround them every day.

Drag your friend to SEA lol, see how he feels about dating in the US then.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I think he could do okay in the US.

His problems don't likely stem from his race, his age, or his height. He sounds like a guy that put a good deal of time into his work and not a lot of time into dating. So he likely lacks experience with women in general. He probably is introverted and not very good at flirting, presentation, being relaxed, etc. That's probably what's hurting him the most.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Show him the Foreign Affair Filipina page.
http://www.loveme.com/information/philippine-weekly/
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Maverick wrote:He sounds like a guy that put a good deal of time into his work and not a lot of time into dating. So he likely lacks experience with women in general. He probably is introverted and not very good at flirting, presentation, being relaxed, etc. That's probably what's hurting him the most.
Regardless, it doesn't change the barracuda-ness of AWs, once they pass the age of 27.

I was also tall, articulate, witty, and so on, during my early adulthood years, prior to going abroad at the age of 24, and it only netted me, psychologically if-y AWs; one of whom, joined a cult :roll:

The problem is that the Yankee pool is that of a poor gene pool of AWs. The good ones are either butch lesbians, like my current pal Melissa (who's slowly becoming my soulmate), or have been married by the ages of 23-25.

If Mel doesn't ever want to date an AW again, what does that say for the rest of us ?

AB discussion thread

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

S_Parc wrote:
Regardless, it doesn't change the barracuda-ness of AWs, once they pass the age of 27.
Elaborate on "barracuda-ness".
I was also tall, articulate, witty, and so on, during my early adulthood years, prior to going abroad at the age of 24, and it only netted me, psychologically if-y AWs; one of whom, joined a cult :roll:
I'm pretty much OP except a bit taller, significantly poorer, and white. I've dated some quality girls in the past, for sure.
The problem is that the Yankee pool is that of a poor gene pool of AWs. The good ones are either butch lesbians, like my current pal Melissa (who's slowly becoming my soulmate), or have been married by the ages of 23-25.
I agree with this. Most of the quality girls that I dated were in college. Post-college, pickings are pretty slim.

If Mel doesn't ever want to date an AW again, what does that say for the rest of us ?[/quote]

Well, we should have a bigger pool since there are more straight women than lesbians.