YEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

YEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Post by zacb »

Sorry for being overexcited, but after searching all summer, and coming up empty handed, I finally found a job, and did not have to relocate. Now I can start on phase two of my plan: saving for a trip, investing, and buying some hard assets. It is part time, but after expenses, I am way ahead compared to if I would have moved. So I am way excited about this, since I can start building assets faster, and eventually make my trip to Mexico :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Congratulations!!!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Thank you. Now I have no reason to bitch about lack of progress :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: YEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:Sorry for being overexcited, but after searching all summer, and coming up empty handed, I finally found a job, and did not have to relocate. Now I can start on phase two of my plan: saving for a trip, investing, and buying some hard assets. It is part time, but after expenses, I am way ahead compared to if I would have moved. So I am way excited about this, since I can start building assets faster, and eventually make my trip to Mexico :D .
Do not tell anyone who knows you IRL that you are doing this. :shock:
Anyone asks what you're doing your money, you're "paying off student loans" or some ish.

Congrats on the new job. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Return to “General Discussions”