Age differences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Age differences

Post by Inter2002 »

Why is it that here in America it's frowned upon when say a 28 year old guy dates an 18 year old? That doesn't seem to be the case in developing countries.

There's like this social stigma that we are supposed to date gals in our age group.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Re: Age differences

Post by dreamer82 »

Inter2002 wrote:Why is it that here in America it's frowned upon when say a 28 year old guy dates an 18 year old? That doesn't seem to be the case in developing countries.

There's like this social stigma that we are supposed to date gals in our age group.

I guess that between these ages there is a lot of experience and it's also relatively a lot older. For example, a 48 year old guy with a 38 year old is relatively less of a difference. Why is it acceptable the other way around when she is 28 or even 50 and he is 18?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Age differences

Post by Hero »

dreamer82 wrote:For example, a 48 year old guy with a 38 year old is relatively less of a difference.
Yeah, but most 38-year-old women in this country still won't consider dating a 48-year-old man. A 38-year-old American single woman usually has an age requirement of 30-39 :?
Last edited by Hero on December 14th, 2013, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why you asking? Use Google, do some research...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The same people who say that it's "creepy" for a 30-year-old man to date an 18-year-old woman, will also tell you that it's perfectly fine for a guy to take it up the ass from another guy. Is this a f***ed-up culture or what?
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Hahaha....so true.

Thailand Philippines and japan are countries where it seems not to mater much, japan a little more strict...but if your a forigner under the age of 35 and look young fit ect, you should be fine.

I'm fully going to relocate to one of these when I'm able to, China too, but it seems that has changed in the last 3 years....then again I was just in a relationship with a 19 year old from china, so I'd say try it, but it'll be more difficult to pull off.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Hero wrote:The same people who say that it's "creepy" for a 30-year-old man to date an 18-year-old woman, will also tell you that it's perfectly fine for a guy to take it up the a** from another guy. Is this a f***ed-up culture or what?

LOL...in short..YES. All this crap...cougars OK but no older man for a young woman...well
this is just an example of the mental illness in America. Cougars??? LOL
That is Ameriskank code for OLD WORN OUT SPOOGE POT.

Best thing you can do is flaunt the rebellion. Who cares what "THEY" say?
Best thing you can do with their silly little "rules" is to break them.
Stick a fork in their eye and TWIST.

I ran into these two American church ladies in Cagayan de Oro-
and they asked me how old my wife was. I told them she was only 18
just to annoy them. Stupid American rules are for the smashing.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Here's one example from an 18 year old American girl's profile that was listed on POF
She says:
1. Don't message her if you are over 25 year old because that makes you a pervert.
2. She has a lot of guy friends (which statistically makes her more likely to have cheated. Many American girls also have one night stands or sleep with at least one guy friend because that's the way they are in the modern promiscuous American/Western culture)
3. She says that she is a party girl and not afraid to drink.

All three are red flags any smart man would ignore.

There is also the fact that she mentions she is not religious on the section where a person can specify their religion. Generally religion makes a person more virtuous so that fact could potentially highlight problems.

She does say she wants someone that can be themselves and that she is a family girl at heart but how often does an American girl actually mean what she says? Almost every American girl wants a bad boy or thug and then when they're done partying and being sluts they want to con a respectable and good "beta" into being a submissive provider then divorce him and get almost everything, child support, and take away his visitation rights. Some American girls even con a "beta" into marrying them and raising another man's child or cheat and have multiple children from other men. This is the general scenario for relationships and marriage in America.

Contrast that with the typical foreign girl

This is an example of an attractive and good foreign girl on HappierAbroad Dating.
She's a Belarusian girl, age 18 and wants a man 25-55. She says that she is an Orthodox Christian, she likes to cook, she would ideally like to live in a cottage in the country (which means she is more likely to not mind being in the cities, and would prefer the closeness that being in the country would provide), she doesn't have a lot of friends (which means she likely has a few good friends and she is less likely to cheat. It also means she would likely be closer to her man), she acknowledges that everyone has their faults and that perfect people don't exist, and she mentions she eats healthy foods. Her interests are family/kids, pets, shopping, and news/political events.

The Conclusion: Men in America aren't missing out on anything by not having a relationship with an 18 year old American girl.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:
The same people who say that it's "creepy" for a 30-year-old man to date an 18-year-old woman, will also tell you that it's perfectly fine for a guy to take it up the a** from another guy. Is this a f***ed-up culture or what?
:lol:

Good point there.

{no pun intended}
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

10 months living in Asia and I'll say that big age differences are very rare when it comes to relationships between two locals.

Young Chinese girl with old dude is a very rare sight, except for mistresses.

In Thailand I got approached by girls wanting Sugar Daddies. But in general I found it harder to date younger ladies than it was in China.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@Hero
The same people who say that it's "creepy" for a 30-year-old man to date an 18-year-old woman, will also tell you that it's perfectly fine for a guy to take it up the a** from another guy. Is this a f***ed-up culture or what?
I'm with you on that. Good point!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

xiongmao wrote:10 months living in Asia and I'll say that big age differences are very rare when it comes to relationships between two locals.

Young Chinese girl with old dude is a very rare sight, except for mistresses.

In Thailand I got approached by girls wanting Sugar Daddies. But in general I found it harder to date younger ladies than it was in China.
This is interesting. When I took a trip to Thailand a few years ago, I saw TONS of old guys with young girls (I mean guys in their 50s-60s with girls in their 20s).

Don't know the relationship dynamics, but I must have saw at least 25-30 couples like this.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OutWest wrote:LOL...in short..YES. All this crap...cougars OK but no older man for a young woman...well
this is just an example of the mental illness in America. Cougars??? LOL
That is Ameriskank code for OLD WORN OUT SPOOGE POT.

Best thing you can do is flaunt the rebellion. Who cares what "THEY" say?
Best thing you can do with their silly little "rules" is to break them.

I ran into these two American church ladies in Cagayan de Oro-
and they asked me how old my wife was. I told them she was only 18
just to annoy them. Stupid American rules are for the smashing.
I agree, for some reason most Americans are "Horrified" if a man is dating or is married to a woman much younger than himself. However, if a woman is dating or is married to a man much younger than herself, then she is "praised" for being a "cougar." WTF? :shock:

Check out this video below from Don Steele, where he explains why men SHOULD be dating women much younger than themselves. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S90LjqT_ ... QQ&index=6[/youtube]
Last edited by jamesbond on December 15th, 2013, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Good video!

The issue with marrying too young is that when you're older...and cant satisfy her, she may bolt. Women become sexually charged at 30 and by 40, want it all the time. if you're 55 and your testosterone drops..and you cant keep up, she may bolt. I have f***ed numerous divorced women in their 40s like this...

I'm 43, i'd never marry younger than 28....anywhere in the world...
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

This is why I almost feel bad for the top 10%ers. They have maybe 5 years to enjoy this quality of poon before it's cruelly snatched away from them:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1765951/curv ... emade.html

Watch from 6:49 - 6:59. It's like he's on another plane of existence. He can't even contain himself. Are the memories enough to sustain him into old age? Somehow I doubt it.

At least in my case (and most guys'), nothing was lost with age. I couldn't get decent ass then, and I can't get it now.