Does daygame work abroad? What are the odds of success?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Jester wrote:What about Mexico? Day approaches OK?

Personally I doubt it.

But I'd like to hear from others.
day approaches are fair game in Mexico.

this coming from a man who has been to Mexico so many times (parents are from Mexico) and was in tears when I was leaving Mexico the last time I was there (in January).
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This is kind of ridiculous. There are enough people on here who have lived abroad to tell you that it's plain easier to talk with foreign women. It's not even a real comparison. Even when abroad I can spot the Women from Anglo countries right away. They tend to look uptight and give off that negative vibe. The fact is that the women in Winston's videos were approachable to begin with and open to social contact. Try the same thing in the us and the reaction is shitty most of the time unless you're tall and good looking with a silver tongue.
squattincassanova
Freshman Poster

Re: Does daygame work abroad? What are the odds of success?

Post by squattincassanova »

TICS wrote:We all american women should be boycotted. But I am just curious to know what are the odds of success with FW? I Heard that even the best PUAs in america only get a date 1 out of 10 approaches. So do average guys have similar success rates abroad? What about in 1st world countries like western Europe and Asia?
You think 1 date out of 10 approaches is bad? Seriously, what type of goals do you WANT? 100% success rate shoot and boom head shot? Do you even have time to date EVERY girl you talk to? Do you want to? Do you want to date some loser girl who works at McDonalds?

I can get approximately 10 numbers in the span of 3 hours of day game. Do I have the time to take EVERY girl out?

"I have heard the best PUAs in America"

LOL what kind of statement is this? Different girls like different type of guys. This type of generalization doesn't even make sense. If you want to figure something out like this, why not take a 3 week backpack trip to another country and go hit on girls over there? Asking for this type of advice is like reading about how to ride a bike.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova
Blog Site: http://squattincassanova.blogspot.com

If you're a keyboard jockey trying to give advice and sounding pro, I'll probably make fun of you. Nothing personal, its just the internets.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:

Personally I doubt it.

this coming from a man who has been to Mexico so many times (parents are from Mexico) and was in tears when I was leaving Mexico the last time I was there (in January).
Day approaches absolutely are easy in Mexico, as you say.

Need to get myself a Mexican cellphone so calling is easier.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Jester wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:

Personally I doubt it.

Day approaches absolutely are easy in Mexico, as you say.

Need to get myself a Mexican cellphone so calling is easier.
Are you actually THERE now?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I'm day gaming a lot in Manila now.

I should have filmed my Colombian adventure... but I guess pinays will have to do.

Check this video out (the newest). There's more in the channel and I have more footages to add. .

:D :D :D :D
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Go back in time with Winston. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Winston meeting some friendly girls at a McDonalds in Russia. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Day game worked extremely well for me in Poland, not so well in the CZ, and reasonably well in Hungary. Western Europe, I did much better at night.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

I approached women in Latin America no problem. Sometimes the language barrier was a small issues, but I know some Spanish and had my electronic translator. And unlike Midwest USA you do gotta watch your arse, but the results are a lot better.