Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

HouseMD wrote:
Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote: You know what I mean. You are the dickwad starting the pointless stupid arguments. You obviously aren't very mature.

Why should I let you know when I come to Thailand? What do you have to offer except BS and violence? What would I gain from meeting you? You aren't even a nice guy.
lol. Winston, I strongly suggest that you do not let aib know when you go to Thailand. I don't think there would be any BS involved in the meeting.
I think the only sound that would come out of Winston would be his body hitting the floor.
So you guys enjoy seeing violence and get a kick out of it huh? You don't care about right and wrong. That's sick. Some of you guys are demented. Not all of you are spiritual, enlightened or soulful.

Monkro told me that he's shocked at how some of you guys treat me despite all the good content I've shared and put out there.
I was just stating what would happen in a very neutral way. Never stated I would be amused or enjoy it.

For the record, there's a lot of us here for the other posters, that have never really read much or any of your content. To those of us that are here for the forum, you're just another guy who happens to have founded the site but is otherwise unremarkable and even pretty weird. You're like the comic relief of the forum, its Kramer if you will. You barge in, say some crazy things and go on some crazy adventures every now and then, make us all stare dumbfounded at our screens on occasion while thinking "I can't believe he just did that" but in the end its all in good fun and you're a character we like having around. The only time it gets weird is when you take yourself too seriously. To many of us this place just isn't a big deal, so when you go all savior techno Buddha it just seems silly, but in a bad way. Like, in a "you're that guy that's been laughing along with us for ten minutes and then suddenly gotten serious and asked us to explain what exactly was so funny" sort of way.

When you flip from amusing to serious, your words go from being sort of tongue and cheek to being more foot in mouth.

I am one that went directly to the forum. I've never spent time on other parts of the website. I prefer information from users with various levels of experience over one source that I may not completely agree with. Most of the traffic to this website is likely generated from this forum. There are some posters here that had legitimate answers to those wanting to be "Happier Abroad". AIB happened to be one of them. The best poster of info for Thailand may now be gone. There are still many knowledgeable posters here, but I just don't want to see a trend of them ending up leaving. The knowledgeable posters are what keep the forum alive...
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"Yeah Dianne worked in a Japanese bar for a week. But she's not a bar girl. I was in the Boy Scouts for a while, but I'm not a Boy Scout. It wasn't my thing. I could not conform to it. Dianne cannot please customers or humor them or flirt with them. It's not her. She can't conform to it. She tried something for a week but it didn't work out.

I was on a soccer team once but I sucked at it. Does that make me a soccer player even though I can't play?

I never said I met her at a bar. You imagined that. I said I met her in an internet cafe. I said that many times and long ago too. Why are you so deaf? Are you a stupid monkey? Why do I have to repeat everything a million times and then another million times? Wtf man?

So will you agree to stop lying about Dianne being a bar girl that I met in a bar? Agreed? Ok?

I'm tired of having to tell you this over and over and over again. What the hell is your problem?"

Winston, you are moron. You just said Dianne worked in a bar but she is not bar girl. I thought you are logical kind of person.
I dont care if she worked in a brothel for 7 hours, 7 days or 7 months, makes no difference, her intent was clear, make easy money by selling herself.
Who cares whether you met her in internet cafe or bar but at the time you met her she was employed in japanese bar.
Ok, if you wanna be technical about it she isn't bar girl but she is ex bar girl or ex pro just like you are ex-Boy scout, if that makes you feel better.
Its not our fault that you go for low hanging fruit and now find yourself in difficult situation defending her slutty past. Always use bigger head when dealing with hoes. Im amazed people dont call you out on it, shows what sort of people use this site.
Even Rock would agree.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

Banano wrote:Winston, you are moron. You just said Dianne worked in a bar but she is not bar girl. I thought you are logical kind of person.
I dont care if she worked in a brothel for 7 hours, 7 days or 7 months, makes no difference, her intent was clear, make easy money by selling herself.
Who cares whether you met her in internet cafe or bar but at the time you met her she was employed in japanese bar.
Ok, if you wanna be technical about it she isn't bar girl but she is ex bar girl or ex pro just like you are ex-Boy scout, if that makes you feel better.
Its not our fault that you go for low hanging fruit and now find yourself in difficult situation defending her slutty past. Always use bigger head when dealing with hoes. Im amazed people dont call you out on it, shows what sort of people use this site.
Even Rock would agree.
Anyone with two brain cells would agree. I keep telling everyone the story of how I found this site, and what I thought when I joined. Guy went from being engaged to a Russian, to impregnating a Filipina, to getting NO love in Taiwan. Yeah, shit can be said for women, but I reckon the problem isn't just them when you've lived in/been in three countries and got seriously involved with the native women in two of them.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:"Yeah Dianne worked in a Japanese bar for a week. But she's not a bar girl. I was in the Boy Scouts for a while, but I'm not a Boy Scout. It wasn't my thing. I could not conform to it. Dianne cannot please customers or humor them or flirt with them. It's not her. She can't conform to it. She tried something for a week but it didn't work out.

I was on a soccer team once but I sucked at it. Does that make me a soccer player even though I can't play?

I never said I met her at a bar. You imagined that. I said I met her in an internet cafe. I said that many times and long ago too. Why are you so deaf? Are you a stupid monkey? Why do I have to repeat everything a million times and then another million times? Wtf man?

So will you agree to stop lying about Dianne being a bar girl that I met in a bar? Agreed? Ok?

I'm tired of having to tell you this over and over and over again. What the hell is your problem?"

Winston, you are moron. You just said Dianne worked in a bar but she is not bar girl. I thought you are logical kind of person.
Even Rock would agree.
Actually you are the moron. Rock explained in the forum already about why Dianne is not a bar girl. Didn't you see his post? Or do you have amnesia and only see what you want to see?

Why did you use the word "brothel" above? A bar is not a brothel, and FYI, the club that Dianne worked at is not exactly a bar. It's a club where Japanese and Korean businessmen go to sing and sit with hostesses. Kind of like a KTV almost. So I made a little mistake earlier in calling it a bar. The name of the club is called Juliana. And customers do NOT usually barfine girls from there or take them home. It might have happened, but it's rare there. Go to any Angeles City expat forum and search for Juliana and you will see that it is not a place where you go to barfine girls or take them home. I gave you the name of the place, Juliana, so you can research it yourself. No excuses here. Ask the Angeles City expats in other forums if they can barfine girls from Juliana or not.

So if Juliana is a KTV type of club, and not a bar, how does that make Dianne a bar girl? Dianne cannot flirt like bar girls do. She doesn't act like a bar girl at all. Her personality doesn't fit in such places either. She doesn't even like to visit such places.

Why are you so desperate and eager to try to portray Dianne as a bar girl? What is your motive? Why are you such a stupid annoying monkey? Why don't you show your face and show your name here? You're just an ass behind a keyboard who lies and has a horrible memory.

You can ask Rock, Ladislav, Steve55, or Falcon. They've all met Dianne and they will all tell you that Dianne is a classy lady. Look what Falcon wrote about her here:

viewtopic.php?t=20051

Can you objectively factor all this in and quit the lies, you weird monkey?

Finally, when I first met Dianne, she was not working in a bar or at Juliana. She did that BEFORE she met me. Where did you get this false data? Are you a pathological liar or something? Why do you spew out so much false data? What an annoying lying monkey! Sheesh.

PS - Btw, Juliana is a high class place that caters to wealthy Japanese and Korean clientele. So they only hire really good looking girls. The fact that Dianne was hired there speaks volumes about her looks, contrary to your claims. Moreover, the fact that lots of people stare at Dianne and check her out everywhere she goes, also speaks volumes. Falcon can vouch for this. He has met Dianne and noticed that people check her out all the time in public too. See his report at the link above. Thus, three lines of evidence support the fact that Dianne is GOOD LOOKING!

Sorry Banano, but three solid lines of evidence is far more credible than your lies. No comparison.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Hi all,
I'd like to make a little revision. After viewing some more of AiB's videos on YouTube, I got a closer look at his wife and kids, and have this to say.

Ok his wife is not as bad looking as I thought. I thought I saw her in a photo somewhere, but I don't remember where, and thought that she looked fat, so I might have gotten her mixed up with someone else. But anyway, in this video below, you can see her smile for a few seconds. She is kind of plain, but a little sweet looking when she smiles. So I would say she is on the border of plain and cute. But not as bad looking as I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZivHhS_1M-k

However, the video above shows his two kids as well. One of them is blowing out candles on his birthday cake. The thing is, they do not look half white. They look closer to being Thai and their faces resemble their mother. But I cannot tell for sure.

Rock, can you watch the video above of his kids and tell me what you think?

Also, here is a video of AiB training with a boxer. At the end, he throws some punches himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40lPz437ga4

AiB is short but heavy and wide. He does have some power in his punches, but he is kind of slow. I am the reverse. I probably lack power in my punches, but my punches move a lot faster.

But I don't have any vested interest in fighting this guy. I don't pick fights with people in general. So I don't know what this guy's problem is. I heard that he has gotten in physical fights before with expats. So he's probably an immature bully with a bad temper who picks fights and tries to blame it on others. Kind of like an insecure school yard bully.

Real men with real confidence, like Steven Seagal or Chuck Norris, don't do that.

My friend in San Jose said that AiB looks like a thug type. It's sad that some of you give him automatic respect and credibility just because he looks like a thug who likes to fight. That doesn't say well of you.

So I don't want to waste anymore time with him. I never did anything wrong to him except retaliate and give him a dose of his own medicine. It's hypocritical when people like to dish out criticism but can't take it.

Btw, on his blog and YT channel, AiB is asking for donations, claiming that the videos he puts up cost a lot of expenses. That's strange. I don't know why that would be. Recording a video and then uploading it to YouTube doesn't cost anything. You just have to buy the camera. Yet he says this:

http://www.anamericaninbangkok.com/funding.html
Each time I set out to make a video clip, photograph or film a project, I pay my own money to do so, the majority of time with an American Express card. In addition to transportation costs, I must also pay for food, accommodation, insurance, cameras, lenses, memory cards, photo storage, film and film development (yes, I do sometimes still shoot film), computer upgrades, printing, website hosting, marketing, and equipment maintenance costs. Covering these costs, whether local or international, as well as my living expenses, is often difficult.

I am a father, husband, and photojournalist, and my time is in limited supply. Every project I engage in costs hundreds and thousands of dollars to produce. In many cases, I receive no income from these projects for several months to several years. If you enjoy my work and want to support my photographic endeavors, please make a donation. Every bit helps and your support is greatly appreciated.
WTH? I don't see anything in his videos that would cost a lot of money to produce. Do any of you know what he's talking about? Am I missing something? Or is he making this up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To AiB:

I forgot to tell you something. Yes in a few clips some of the Russian girls were laughing at me. But in many, they were NOT. I met a few keepers too, like Alina and Marina. In the video clip of Marina, she was not laughing at me at all, but was sweet and attentive to me. Jamesbond posted clips of it and my friends here said they got very good vibes from her, including Rock.

So don't generalize just because you want to look for some reason to invalidate me. That's not fair or valid. You don't take the big picture into account. There are so many clips of my interactions in Russia. You can't generalize all based on a few.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

His wife looks good, nice lady but his kids look full blown Thais, if i were AiB I would do DNA test just in case. You never know.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston and AIB: Let's call a truce and move on. ...
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

it looks like sleezy bar to me

https://www.facebook.com/julianaclub

Sorry Winnie but I would bet my life that these girls f**k for $$$, cant you read body language, no decent woman would work in place like this.
You are delusional sick dog.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Winston,

you should apologize to AiB for being a dick. I think that's only fair. Then promise him you'll follow up on his suggestion to pursue that stripper.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

zboy1 wrote:Winston and AIB: Let's call a truce and move on. ...

Doesn't look like AIB is coming back to post...looks like he's done here. Any more bickering and badmouthing against him is pointless and likely to have the opposite effect of what is intended. AIB is one of the few that is doing what a good portion of us here want to do. I found his views and suggestions about Thailand and Asia to be very good. He is on the ground IN those countries for years on end. Those of us sitting in the USA or some other Western country can't pretend to know better than he does about those areas or it's people...
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

Damn, yet another quality poster gone, thanks to the Emperor of the Wu Dynasty. AiB might've been interested in a cease-fire, but we all know he won, hands down.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Hackenfall Backslash wrote:Damn, yet another quality poster gone, thanks to the Emperor of the Wu Dynasty. AiB might've been interested in a cease-fire, but we all know he won, hands down.
AiB thinks this board needs him more than he needs this board.

He is correct.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Why does everyone think they should make up, is this some kind of therapy session?

Just let them part their ways and why do you care if they are ever friends again?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer