ok

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

ok

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

i think i like euro women better
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but horny Saudi men have no release outlet. It must be frustrating as hell. Ladislav can tell you all about it. Do you think that's a good thing?

Plus you can't see their skimpy clothing. There isn't eye candy for you to gawk at.

You are expected to make friends with only guys too.

Is that what you want?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

Sure, making it legal to drown your daughter in your backyard pool in front of 100 witnesses because she spoke to a man is real progressive thinking dude

Keep them bitches in check!

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yeah

blah , wow look a female
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Paragraphs are your friend.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Spent 6 + years of my life in Saudi.

Saudi Arabia keeps men in check, too. They are horny as hell and if they want to get married, huge moneys need to be paid. Marriage is big business there. Somewhere to the tune of $26K-50K is needed to marry a girl. There is a bride price that needs to be paid, too. I know how lonely their guys are. How many of them turn gay. How many leave the country to go on whoring tours. The ones with the money though. Those that have no jobs/no money just suck on it!

If they want to marry foreign girls, they need to ask for a special permission from the gov't, too. And that costs money, too.

Plus the parents of the girl want to see that the guys has a house and a car and a good job. The economy is not so great there. Also, Saudi ladies can get a divorce quite easily, too. Some guys take out loans from banks to get married and then, the lady divorces them. They are then stuck with the loan.

Saudi Arabia is a good country for men, if the men are rich princes and sheikhs. The rest of them- the majority of the population- just mope and jack off. In some places, men have never seen women except their mother/sister. Being a regular man in Saudi may suck even more than being a woman there.

Those men who turn gay because of the frustration get their heads cut off. I was in Abha in the South of the country and five guys had been executed there on main square for homosexual activities. And these are not gay men the way Frisco gays are. These are normal men who just go crazy because of loneliness.

Things there are not as simple as you may think.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

ok...

wow look another one
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...you have issues.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ok...

Post by ladislav »

track2004_400meters1 wrote:yeah i never said i would want to go there... i am just stating that i like the views on women that they have.. im not attracted to arabs.. im attracted to blonde and blue eyed euro women...
I like the saudi overall attitude towards women.. How they are not allowed to drive.. I love how in the court system women have hardly any say so..... Thats what i like about their culture.. I love how they know that women are f***ed up in the head and they do their best to limit their potential...Because the usa has gotten out of hand.. Women are roaming around like animals here.. THey need to be put back on their collars... WHO HAS THE WOMEN COLLARS??????????????????????
Well, we should not swing the other way, from one extreme to another. Two wrong will not make a right. Also, it will never happen. Plus, while you may like it from afar, try and experience it as a man without a lay for years on end, and you may not like it as much. Their soceity deprives men of sex and creates even more frustration.

What we need is the Middle Way. For example a country like Oman is good. A healthy Catholic country like Colombia is good and Russia is also quite good. Russian men will quickly put the girl in her place if she starts acting up. I understand that having experienced Feminist Marxism, you want to swing to Masculist Islamofascism, but extremes are never good. We simply need centrism and moderation in all things and for things to be in the right place in correct proprtions with harmonious behavior on all fronts.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
EvilBaga
Freshman Poster

Post by EvilBaga »

ladislav,
I grew up in Dubai, right next to Saudi...and I never knew the man had to pay to get married in Saudi. Very interesting. One would think in a patriarchy that the woman's family would have to pay the groom instead as the woman is a useless burden compared to the earning power of the man.

Very interesting post. I knew Saudi life was good only for the elite, and not even for normal Saudi citizens - but I always assumed it was a patriarchy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why don't Saudi men just go to Dubai then? Or another part of the ME?

A guy from Lebanon told me that you can get a working girl to sleep with you all night and she will treat you very good and it isn't that expensive.

Are there no prostitutes in Saudi?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Return to “General Discussions”