Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Sheboon made 4-star Admiral

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 7:55 am

Post by Devil Dog » December 18th, 2013, 2:05 am

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:She has a solid service history and no negative marks on her record that I could find. I see nothing wrong with this.
As I understand it, she has never served on a combatant ship. No white man would be promoted to that rank without having served on a combatant ship. As for no negative marks on her record, what does that actually mean in the context of sheboons who are not held to any standards anyway, other than perhaps being expected to refrain from psychotically attacking people very much? This is clearly an affirmative action appointment. I know it, you know it and if Darwin was right, her descendants will know it in about a million years.
She's served in combat assignments during the Gulf War. She is the commander of our anti-piracy operations in the Gulf region, and has done a damn good job of saving U.S. vessels and lives, and is regarded as one of the world's leading experts in maritime counterpiracy operations.

And women get shat on in the military, if they make one mistake they're looking at losing their commission much of the time. You can look up any number of stories of women being booted out for shit that male commanders get away with all the time. So for her to have made it this far, she must have been damn good at both her job and covering her a**.

She's a more useful human being than you will ever be, that's for sure. I mean, what have you ever done? Have you served your country, saved lives, protected vital trade routes, and reached a level of knowledge at which you are consulted by leaders around the world? Nah, more likely you've just bummed about and then complained afterward that you failed at life because of black people and women and the Jews, because that's a lot easier to swallow than concluding you just suck balls at life.

Don't forget the bankers.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6712
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » December 18th, 2013, 2:15 am

HouseMD wrote:And women get shat on in the military, if they make one mistake they're looking at losing their commission much of the time. You can look up any number of stories of women being booted out for shit that male commanders get away with all the time. So for her to have made it this far, she must have been damn good at both her job and covering her a**.
First I've heard of it. In the past when a female complained about being sexually harassed they would fire an admiral, whereas when a man made any complaint about a female they would fire him. As to the supposed achievements of the sheboon, are you able to comment on what specifically she has done that is so great, or are you just assuming that she must have done great things because the system is perfect and rewards greatness. If the latter, this is really stupid as it should be clear that the system is in self-destruct mode. Look at the example of Obongo, whose only skill is to be able to read a teleprompter and pull stupid faces. Or must he be some kind of genius because he was appointed president? As for being jealous of sheboons, you may figure you are on the same level as them and so could be jealous of them, but lets not project this insecurity onto others. To me it would be like being jealous of some rich old woman's pampered toy poodle.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » December 18th, 2013, 2:28 am

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:And women get shat on in the military, if they make one mistake they're looking at losing their commission much of the time. You can look up any number of stories of women being booted out for shit that male commanders get away with all the time. So for her to have made it this far, she must have been damn good at both her job and covering her a**.
First I've heard of it. In the past when a female complained about being sexually harassed they would fire an admiral, whereas when a man made any complaint about a female they would fire him. As to the supposed achievements of the sheboon, are you able to comment on what specifically she has done that is so great, or are you just assuming that she must have done great things because the system is perfect and rewards greatness. If the latter, this is really stupid as it should be clear that the system is in self-destruct mode. Look at the example of Obongo, whose only skill is to be able to read a teleprompter and pull stupid faces. Or must he be some kind of genius because he was appointed president? As for being jealous of sheboons, you may figure you are on the same level as them and so could be jealous of them, but lets not project this insecurity onto others. To me it would be like being jealous of some rich old woman's pampered toy poodle.
It's not about jealousy. It's about you being a complete failure of a human being. You view her as a talented monkey, but most would view you as living human waste. What does it say about your master race genes if you can't do shit with your life and a "subhuman" can reach a 4 star rank? The majority of people in power are white men, and it goes to show that you're a lazy piece of trash for not striving to do anything better with your life. You are a disgrace to your race you lazy, foolish coward. So I guess she wins at the whole life thing compared to you.

She ran one of the most effective counterpiracy efforts in history. She operated, planned, and executed it. You would have trouble planning and engaging in a successful date.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » December 18th, 2013, 2:51 am

Image
Just so we're clear, the left is what you think the white race should be and the right is what you actually are, Cornfed.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6712
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » December 18th, 2013, 2:56 am

HouseMD wrote:It's not about jealousy. It's about you being a complete failure of a human being. You view her as a talented monkey, but most would view you as living human waste. What does it say about your master race genes if you can't do shit with your life and a "subhuman" can reach a 4 star rank? The majority of people in power are white men, and it goes to show that you're a lazy piece of trash for not striving to do anything better with your life. You are a disgrace to your race you lazy, foolish coward. So I guess she wins at the whole life thing compared to you.
In a communist system like the present one, the people at the top can hand out titles and money to whomever they want for whatever reason they want. To equate their arbitrary decisions with intrinsic value demonstrates an extremely childish faith in a collapsing system on your part. It is a bit like someone during the Middle Ages saying someone must be better than you because he was born a lord whereas you were born a peasant. Another example - if the two of us were living in Cambodia in the late 70s, we would probably both have been killed. Would that mean we sucked at life while some half-witted peasant the KR allowed to live was some kind of savant? As far as white men being in most positions of power, that is debatable, but in any case that is all the more reason for them to insulate themselves from other quality men who might be a threat to them with a layer of pathetic incompetents. You see this not only in affirmative action, but in other policies such as giving police recruits IQ tests and then eliminating the top end. The rest of your post is of course the usual libtard generic abuse. So infantile of you.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » December 18th, 2013, 3:59 am

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:It's not about jealousy. It's about you being a complete failure of a human being. You view her as a talented monkey, but most would view you as living human waste. What does it say about your master race genes if you can't do shit with your life and a "subhuman" can reach a 4 star rank? The majority of people in power are white men, and it goes to show that you're a lazy piece of trash for not striving to do anything better with your life. You are a disgrace to your race you lazy, foolish coward. So I guess she wins at the whole life thing compared to you.
In a communist system like the present one, the people at the top can hand out titles and money to whomever they want for whatever reason they want. To equate their arbitrary decisions with intrinsic value demonstrates an extremely childish faith in a collapsing system on your part. It is a bit like someone during the Middle Ages saying someone must be better than you because he was born a lord whereas you were born a peasant. Another example - if the two of us were living in Cambodia in the late 70s, we would probably both have been killed. Would that mean we sucked at life while some half-witted peasant the KR allowed to live was some kind of savant? As far as white men being in most positions of power, that is debatable, but in any case that is all the more reason for them to insulate themselves from other quality men who might be a threat to them with a layer of pathetic incompetents. You see this not only in affirmative action, but in other policies such as giving police recruits IQ tests and then eliminating the top end. The rest of your post is of course the usual libtard generic abuse. So infantile of you.
You gave up without even trying. That's what gets me. If you had actually given it a shot, you would realize that it is easy to run circles around the packs of retards that are out there today. It is easier than ever to make it to the top because, on average, everyone today works so much less and their performance is so pathetic that even with affirmative action and all that BS, you can easily make it to the top. You are too lazy to even try. Your superiority should allow you to overcome the slight disadvantages of being a white male, after all, if all you say is true.

I sound so liberal with my get off your ass and work for something worthwhile nonsense. Total lefty. Yeah, a guy who supports abolishing social security and medicare, force people to earn worthwhile skills to collect welfare, and end subsidies on just about everything is a bleeding heart liberal. I can't stand when people spout superiority when they live like the very people they claim to despise, and I'm not a racist. Hating hypocrites and judging people on their hard work and character rather than the color of their skin are hardly liberal positions.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4606
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » December 18th, 2013, 12:16 pm

HouseMD, why fall for the bait? You know Cornfed is only making this thread to get attention and to get a 'rise' from people. Ignore it and don't get so caught-up in it.

Cornfed! WTH is a sheeboon? Why do you have to resort to racial slurs to make a point? I don't have a problem with controversial racial topics on HA, but racial slurs are a no-go on this site!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » December 18th, 2013, 12:27 pm

zboy1 wrote:HouseMD, why fall for the bait? You know Cornfed is only making this thread to get attention and to get a 'rise' from people. Ignore it and don't get so caught-up in it.

Cornfed! WTH is a sheeboon? Why do you have to resort to racial slurs to make a point? I don't have a problem with controversial racial topics on HA, but racial slurs are a no-go on this site!
I've been better about letting bait go lately, but I've got a soft spot for the people that serve this country. Bait level was too damn high.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6712
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » December 18th, 2013, 3:53 pm

HouseMD wrote:I've been better about letting bait go lately, but I've got a soft spot for the people that serve this country. Bait level was too damn high.
Serve this country? Are you Israeli? I thought you were American. Besides, since when do any females in the military serve any country? They are there almost exclusively to collect a superior form of welfare or be handed a lucrative career for having a vagina. Same with blacks to a lesser extent.
You gave up without even trying. That's what gets me. If you had actually given it a shot, you would realize that it is easy to run circles around the packs of retards that are out there today. It is easier than ever to make it to the top because, on average, everyone today works so much less and their performance is so pathetic that even with affirmative action and all that BS, you can easily make it to the top. You are too lazy to even try. Your superiority should allow you to overcome the slight disadvantages of being a white male, after all, if all you say is true.
I'm not sure what you are talking about. I have done a number of different jobs in several different countries and am currently waiting on a license to start work in a new career in a new country. Of course it is possible to run rings around the dross in terms of performance of complex tasks, but that is no guarantee that your efforts will be rewarded. Jobs in most industries are corporate dominated now, and they can give the jobs to whoever they want, since they are effectively propped up by the banking system and so don't have to be efficient. Indeed, the lower level employees doing the hiring may deliberately hire incompetents of various sorts in order to avoid having bright, talented people show them up. You would know this if you had wider experience of the world.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6712
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » December 18th, 2013, 5:05 pm

zboy1 wrote: Cornfed! WTH is a sheeboon? Why do you have to resort to racial slurs to make a point? I don't have a problem with controversial racial topics on HA, but racial slurs are a no-go on this site!
I’m just trying to build a spirit of interracial camaraderie by using a term constantly in use by black posters on this forum. :)

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Sheboon made 4-star Admiral

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 19th, 2013, 7:39 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Keep notifying us of non-white people who are successful so we can further acknowledge you as jealous, poor white trash waiting to be taken out to the curb.

:lol:
Are you seriously suggesting that most middle class blacks are appointed to their positions based on their merits rather than the lack thereof? Much like your employer, I don't expect you to conform to the usual standards of intelligence and common sense due to your genetic handicap, but lets not abuse that handicap. As to real people being jealous of you, the idea is just silly. It would be like being jealous of monkeys in a park because tourists laugh at their antics and give them bananas.
What does it say about you when you are LOWER than many of what you term "monkeys" in terms of intelligence, common sense, genetics, sexual performance, income, and penis size?

I know it hurts to be on the bottom, but try not to hate on non-white people who are simply better than you just because it does not fit what your whore mother taught you.
:lol:

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2231
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson » December 19th, 2013, 1:40 pm

I don't agree with Cornfed's racial theories, and would be very offended if the slurs were directed at me. If I were CE I'd want to kick his ass all over Australia.

But this generic "you're a loser" abuse misses the mark completely for anyone who has read his posts on other subjects, let alone anyone who actually knows him, which probably doesn't apply to anyone here.

I have been involved with several supposed meritocracies that attract bright people -- law, academia, politics and political journalism. Cornfed's critique is largely on target, applied to those areas. Except for law school, these are not meritocracies, in any way, shape or form. The race is not to the swift. It is to the toadies and suck-ups, the safely mediocre, the fundamentally dishonest, those undisturbed by corruption, those who will not let their ambition be deterred by such things as integrity, intellect or curiosity, and those who help protect against discrimination lawsuits by virtue of their race or gender. Show a high degree of intellect and honesty, and a probing nature, and you'll almost certainly find yourself marginalized. If making that observation makes me a loser -- fine, I'll be happy to own it.

Cornfed performs a service analyzing the defects that make such institutions dysfunctional.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”