Manosphere Myths: The p***y Paradise

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Re: Manosphere Myths: The p***y Paradise

Post by The Professor »

Rayn wrote:
Maverick wrote:
theprimebait wrote:The manosphere is obsessed with many things, most of them entirely imaginary. One of the strongest collective delusions in that corner of the Internet is the belief that right where you live, the women suck, but that somewhere else they literally throw themselves at you just because you happen to have a pulse. It's the myth of the p***y paradise, namely that in some other place the women will literally throw themselves at any (foreign) man.

Roosh V himself is a prime example. I don't want to bash the poor guy this time, but instead talk about the people on his forum. They think that it's only the fault of the women in their area if they get rejected over and over. This must be the case because their idol Roosh V himself says that the women in [insert random country] suck. Salvation is to be found elsewhere, so Roosh travels all over the world, and doesn't really get anywhere with girls, and his forum members aspire to be like him. They don't get laid at home either but believe that in some faraway land things will be much different.

On Roosh's forum you'll find thread after thread after thread were those guys are wondering where in the world the women are beautiful and willing, and which country they should take a vacation in. At the moment, though, they are panicking because the EU plans to crack down on sex tourism.

Let's just be blunt and say it like it is: yes, in some unfortunate circumstances your environment can severely hinder your chances with women, simply because there aren't enough around. Just look at demographics. For instance, in the US there is a surplus of women on the East Coast, while there is an enormous surplus of men on the West Coast. You may have seen this map from National Geographic before:

I hear relatively frequently from guys in the Bay Area who complain about a dearth of women. Given the demographics, especially if you working in the technology sector, this is not an illusion. It simply boils down to a trade-off. Yes, career prospects may be better in a technology hub, but you may also limit your life in other areas. Presumably, you wouldn't want to spent your entire life working on an oil rig either. The money is good, though, so I can understand the motivation.

However, in most places there are enough single men and single women out there, and meeting someone new shouldn't be a challenge. Of course, it's necessary to take a realistic look at yourself, and that's the kind of advice many women should take to heart as well. If you don't get anywhere with women in your city, it's most likely not the fault of the women. With the exception of sex tourism hotspots, it won't get easier abroad. This is especially true if you think you can spend a week in, say, Norway or Denmark, and find your future bride there.

Sex tourism is based on economic inequality. There is a good reason why there are Russian mail-order brides, but not Swedish or Norwegian ones. The latter countries are highly developed, and you as a foreigner will most likely have a lower economic status. Please don't cite skewed GDP per capita figures now. Those figures are high for the US as well, but the average American is much worse off than the average Dane or Swede. So, simply being from the US won't quite cut it there.

Sure, you can look "exotic" abroad, which is a benefit of some races, but not all. In general, though, you will do as well or badly abroad than you'll do at home. As a sex tourist or a regular tourist in a sex tourism hotspot, though, people will only view you as a walking wallet --- if stories from people living in Thailand are to be believed. If getting laid in a third-world country is your goal, dear manosphere members, then please don't kid yourself that the women are easier or whatnot. You're simply paying for a service. In countries of a comparable standard of living, you will probably do worse because a local girl doesn't have much to gain by picking a random foreigner over a local guy. Inter-racial and inter-cultural marriages are still an exception, so please discount any anecdotal evidence. Lastly, in countries in which the standard of living is higher than in your home countries, you will fight a severe uphill battle. Ask Roosh how well he has done in Denmark and Sweden, for instance.

So, where is the p***y paradise, then? Well, if you discount sex tourism, then there is none, but if you are a (potential) sex tourist, then you're simply buying the women, which you could do basically anywhere else as well. Even right where you live.

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.nl/2013/03/ ... adise.html
Not to be a d*ck, but dude aren't you like 20? Have you ever actually traveled to these places?

Also, I actually met Aaron Sleazy in person when he used to do his bootcamps in London. He's a piece of sh*t. I'm sure he hasn't traveled all that much. Also, he uses disdain of the PUA community.....to sell his own PUA products. Just to give it some perspective.
Yeah, he's an anti-Guru Guru. He reminds me of those so-called genuine Internet marketers who bash gurus for their bullshit ebooks and then goes to market his own ebooks in the end.
I have noticed more and more PUA scammers using this tactic. Most guys who get into PUA are young and suggestible lonely guys who ultimately have no success with it. Word spread that it was all a scam and now a lot of these guys have wised up. These scammers are targeting the ones who have wised up enough to realize that PUA is a scam but are naïve enough to still look for a magical ticket and fall for what is essentially the same scam under a different label. Still, if he admits that you need to be good looking and things overseas are not really any better, he's being more accurate and honest than any PUA guru I've ever heard of.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The Professor wrote:I have noticed more and more PUA scammers using this tactic. Most guys who get into PUA are young and suggestible lonely guys who ultimately have no success with it. Word spread that it was all a scam and now a lot of these guys have wised up. These scammers are targeting the ones who have wised up enough to realize that PUA is a scam but are naïve enough to still look for a magical ticket and fall for what is essentially the same scam under a different label.
It is the same with the motivational/positive thinking guru crowd. First bullshit artists say that if you adopt the right mindset then everything will fall into place. Then when people realize this is bullshit, other bullshit artists will back off and point out the obvious - that the circumstances have to be right - but then add their own bullshit.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Cornfed wrote:
The Professor wrote:I have noticed more and more PUA scammers using this tactic. Most guys who get into PUA are young and suggestible lonely guys who ultimately have no success with it. Word spread that it was all a scam and now a lot of these guys have wised up. These scammers are targeting the ones who have wised up enough to realize that PUA is a scam but are naïve enough to still look for a magical ticket and fall for what is essentially the same scam under a different label.
It is the same with the motivational/positive thinking guru crowd. First bullshit artists say that if you adopt the right mindset then everything will fall into place. Then when people realize this is bullshit, other bullshit artists will back off and point out the obvious - that the circumstances have to be right - but then add their own bullshit.
yes even with positive psychology which ment to overcome the positive thinking bullshit. in his new book "flourish" seligman writes that he was wrong and was to optimistic. but in the meantime he did make good money so he flourished.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

The Professor wrote:
Rayn wrote:
Maverick wrote:
theprimebait wrote:The manosphere is obsessed with many things, most of them entirely imaginary. One of the strongest collective delusions in that corner of the Internet is the belief that right where you live, the women suck, but that somewhere else they literally throw themselves at you just because you happen to have a pulse. It's the myth of the p***y paradise, namely that in some other place the women will literally throw themselves at any (foreign) man.

Roosh V himself is a prime example. I don't want to bash the poor guy this time, but instead talk about the people on his forum. They think that it's only the fault of the women in their area if they get rejected over and over. This must be the case because their idol Roosh V himself says that the women in [insert random country] suck. Salvation is to be found elsewhere, so Roosh travels all over the world, and doesn't really get anywhere with girls, and his forum members aspire to be like him. They don't get laid at home either but believe that in some faraway land things will be much different.

On Roosh's forum you'll find thread after thread after thread were those guys are wondering where in the world the women are beautiful and willing, and which country they should take a vacation in. At the moment, though, they are panicking because the EU plans to crack down on sex tourism.

Let's just be blunt and say it like it is: yes, in some unfortunate circumstances your environment can severely hinder your chances with women, simply because there aren't enough around. Just look at demographics. For instance, in the US there is a surplus of women on the East Coast, while there is an enormous surplus of men on the West Coast. You may have seen this map from National Geographic before:

I hear relatively frequently from guys in the Bay Area who complain about a dearth of women. Given the demographics, especially if you working in the technology sector, this is not an illusion. It simply boils down to a trade-off. Yes, career prospects may be better in a technology hub, but you may also limit your life in other areas. Presumably, you wouldn't want to spent your entire life working on an oil rig either. The money is good, though, so I can understand the motivation.

However, in most places there are enough single men and single women out there, and meeting someone new shouldn't be a challenge. Of course, it's necessary to take a realistic look at yourself, and that's the kind of advice many women should take to heart as well. If you don't get anywhere with women in your city, it's most likely not the fault of the women. With the exception of sex tourism hotspots, it won't get easier abroad. This is especially true if you think you can spend a week in, say, Norway or Denmark, and find your future bride there.

Sex tourism is based on economic inequality. There is a good reason why there are Russian mail-order brides, but not Swedish or Norwegian ones. The latter countries are highly developed, and you as a foreigner will most likely have a lower economic status. Please don't cite skewed GDP per capita figures now. Those figures are high for the US as well, but the average American is much worse off than the average Dane or Swede. So, simply being from the US won't quite cut it there.

Sure, you can look "exotic" abroad, which is a benefit of some races, but not all. In general, though, you will do as well or badly abroad than you'll do at home. As a sex tourist or a regular tourist in a sex tourism hotspot, though, people will only view you as a walking wallet --- if stories from people living in Thailand are to be believed. If getting laid in a third-world country is your goal, dear manosphere members, then please don't kid yourself that the women are easier or whatnot. You're simply paying for a service. In countries of a comparable standard of living, you will probably do worse because a local girl doesn't have much to gain by picking a random foreigner over a local guy. Inter-racial and inter-cultural marriages are still an exception, so please discount any anecdotal evidence. Lastly, in countries in which the standard of living is higher than in your home countries, you will fight a severe uphill battle. Ask Roosh how well he has done in Denmark and Sweden, for instance.

So, where is the p***y paradise, then? Well, if you discount sex tourism, then there is none, but if you are a (potential) sex tourist, then you're simply buying the women, which you could do basically anywhere else as well. Even right where you live.

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.nl/2013/03/ ... adise.html
Not to be a d*ck, but dude aren't you like 20? Have you ever actually traveled to these places?

Also, I actually met Aaron Sleazy in person when he used to do his bootcamps in London. He's a piece of sh*t. I'm sure he hasn't traveled all that much. Also, he uses disdain of the PUA community.....to sell his own PUA products. Just to give it some perspective.
Yeah, he's an anti-Guru Guru. He reminds me of those so-called genuine Internet marketers who bash gurus for their bullshit ebooks and then goes to market his own ebooks in the end.
I have noticed more and more PUA scammers using this tactic. Most guys who get into PUA are young and suggestible lonely guys who ultimately have no success with it. Word spread that it was all a scam and now a lot of these guys have wised up. These scammers are targeting the ones who have wised up enough to realize that PUA is a scam but are naïve enough to still look for a magical ticket and fall for what is essentially the same scam under a different label. Still, if he admits that you need to be good looking and things overseas are not really any better, he's being more accurate and honest than any PUA guru I've ever heard of.
Well, he's never been overseas. He's not saying anything from experience. He's just trying to sell his own PUA product.

Also, it's really not all that hard to get a girl. Just be cool, approach, and don't worry about it. This applies everywhere, but you'll have to approach less overseas for the same success as back home.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I think you guys are full of shit and I'll tell you why. When I was living in Los Angeles and I was making okay money (by the standards of that city) and could afford to spend $800/month partying and having a fun life and being an interesting person these are the kinds of girls that would show interest in me.

Now that I am broke because I am a student again trying to improve my life I can only pull 4-7s (sometimes an 8) and a lot of times they are bitchy, stupid, or have kids, etc. I can't wait to get my degree. I know by that point I will be 32 or so and will need at least 6 months to get back into shape, but I will be able to pull 27-28 year old 8s at that point I think. My question is this, after such a disappointing and shit experience of being devalued for something as superficial as money and status why would I put myself in the position of not desiring more for myself just as has been demanded of me to be deemed "acceptable?"
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

old/ugly girl

Post by TopSpruce »

Wow. America really does suck if people consider that girl hot.

I can tell she has to be over 25...too old. And her face is only so so.

Abroad really is better! I only spent 100 dollars a month on dating and I had a 20 year old girl with better looks.

I agree that money and job are very important...thats why its key to find a good job that you can do abroad.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

The OP is right. One of the few members who will make my time here somewhat pleasant. Yes, feminism has done this and that, but men are responsible too. Being objective, I wouldn't want to date a western man acting the way they do. No one's going to throw themselves at you for being a man. It's childish to believe that.

If you've been to all of these countries and women won't mess with you, it's likely YOU'RE the problem. Maybe you're awkward or creepy. Maybe you're socially inept, or insecure, or a liar. Yes, all women are like that to some degree, and the 1% don't count because they're either dead, married or apart of some hidden-away tribe found when one travels well off the beaten path.

Work on yourselves. The same way you want women to be this and that, you should be this and that. Lose weight, get fit, get a purpose for life, and maybe things will turn around for you. Don't expect what you see as a "p***y paradise" to last forever because the women are tired of you. (Advice one of you should take to heart)
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: old/ugly girl

Post by djfourmoney »

TopSpruce wrote:Wow. America really does suck if people consider that girl hot.

I can tell she has to be over 25...too old. And her face is only so so.

Abroad really is better! I only spent 100 dollars a month on dating and I had a 20 year old girl with better looks.

I agree that money and job are very important...thats why its key to find a good job that you can do abroad.
I don't want to work for anybody including people overseas, that works too. I can find niches not explored by the locals because of lack of resources (Money) or lack of ideas or lack of doing it properly. I can take advantage of all these, no need to look for work, that's for lazy folk.

Define good job? I guess you can work some high paying job for a multinational but do you really want too???

If you spend a bunch of money on any woman you're a fool. Especially overseas and you shouldn't have to do it America.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:I think you guys are full of shit and I'll tell you why. When I was living in Los Angeles and I was making okay money (by the standards of that city) and could afford to spend $800/month partying and having a fun life and being an interesting person these are the kinds of girls that would show interest in me.

Now that I am broke because I am a student again trying to improve my life I can only pull 4-7s (sometimes an 8) and a lot of times they are bitchy, stupid, or have kids, etc. I can't wait to get my degree. I know by that point I will be 32 or so and will need at least 6 months to get back into shape, but I will be able to pull 27-28 year old 8s at that point I think. My question is this, after such a disappointing and shit experience of being devalued for something as superficial as money and status why would I put myself in the position of not desiring more for myself just as has been demanded of me to be deemed "acceptable?"
This is why I take positive reports with a grain of salt.This reminds me of Falcon's(Who I like very much don't get me wrong) posts about Hot indonesian women taking interest in him.when He posted pics of these ''hot''women they were buttugly.

the same for ''hot''Russian or Thai women.sorry but hot women are very rare in those countries,and Western women look much better.

alot of posts about goodlooking women overseas showing them interest is just in their imagination-goodlooking to them but not to most heterosexual men.

then when caught they tend to claim looks don't matter that much and they like this woman for her personality.what they are intending to say is they like a woman that finally gave them a chance.

We all know legit modelesque women with amazing personalities and submissive wifely skills are a dime a dozen in many countries(these countries are overlooked for monkey women from phils or thailand ,however).and no these places aren't russia or Eastern Europe.lol

a ugly woman is not less likely to cheat on you or be non- promiscous,in fact they are more promiscous because they need constant validation thru sexual favours.something a bomb girl gets on FB.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

another thing:alot of women overseas are p4p or part-time,p4p.

dominican republic for example.unless you date the middle and upper class,your girl will have done p4p and been around-alot.

is this any different from a rich saudi sheikh ''dating''Chav women in britain?same thing.only you guys will romanticize the foreign hoe for being foreign.I guess the saudi sheikh with a White Fetish would do the same rationalization hamster with his chav girl thats been f***ing since age 13 and passed around like a joint by the local meth dealers.

aaah its just their culture.

same with thailand.

and Yes!a Bar girl is a prostitute!wich expats always resort to.lol

sigh
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

theprimebait wrote:
Tezcatlipoca wrote:I think you guys are full of shit and I'll tell you why. When I was living in Los Angeles and I was making okay money (by the standards of that city) and could afford to spend $800/month partying and having a fun life and being an interesting person these are the kinds of girls that would show interest in me.

This is why I take positive reports with a grain of salt.This reminds me of Falcon's(Who I like very much don't get me wrong) posts about Hot indonesian women taking interest in him.when He posted pics of these ''hot''women they were buttugly.

the same for ''hot''Russian or Thai women.sorry but hot women are very rare in those countries,and Western women look much better.

alot of posts about goodlooking women overseas showing them interest is just in their imagination-goodlooking to them but not to most heterosexual men.

then when caught they tend to claim looks don't matter that much and they like this woman for her personality.what they are intending to say is they like a woman that finally gave them a chance.

We all know legit modelesque women with amazing personalities and submissive wifely skills are a dime a dozen in many countries(these countries are overlooked for monkey women from phils or thailand ,however).and no these places aren't russia or Eastern Europe.lol

a ugly woman is not less likely to cheat on you or be non- promiscous,in fact they are more promiscous because they need constant validation thru sexual favours.something a bomb girl gets on FB.
So which country are they? I would say no to east asia, africa, south and north america.

That would leave north indian/pakistani/afghan, arab, persian, and european(southern europe/eastern europe/the caucuses).
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

pakistani?lmao no
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Europe is the last place to look for a traditional woman.it just doesn't exist.the typical russian woman has been f***ing since age 12 and has done p4p(atleast 70 % ),they are cold,and will act in line aslong as you show the $$$.

southern europe?lol that place is more promiscous than northern europe.not many hotties there either.

these are the places to look,my def of traditional is virginity,used to seeing male discipline(aka won't leave you for beating them)and stay at home :

Tibet.simple.beautifull women and valuing virginity aswell as being a dedicated partner.

Chinese women.amazing women.if you look in the rural areas.virgins.smart,educated.

Mexican amerindians.good loyal,pretty women(if you look in oaxaca and the tribes that are more nahua influenced instead of maya,maya are buttugly).virgins.catholic etc

Ethiopian women.DIMES.all of them are goodlooking and all of them are being married at a very young time.most marry before age 18.Strong Christian Orthodox Values.

Christian(usually Assyrian,aramaic) middle eastern women.can find them all over south america and southern turkey!join a church in south turkey.find a virgin Christian ME girl.prettiest women on earth!

White spanish women in colombia!if you can get your hands on one.youre set!they have a considerable amount of virgins and the ones that arent maybe had 1 or 2 boyfriends(too much for me,but many white guys differ).

Now I could mention REAL traditional places but I am including both goodlooking and traditional.

last:

if a girl is easy.if a girl sleeps with you easily.she isn't traditional.lmao sorry but the places to look for a wife aren't the places you ask:where can I get laid easy?

if she wears provacative clothing and does provacative poses in her photos,don't pass that shit up as traditional:You're fooling noone,and youre getting what you ask for.

and sorry but while alot of desi girls are bomb as f**k..they only marry their own caste and other hindus.most look like trolls,however.

if you want to f**k desi girls I'd recommend Trinidad and British guyana.totally open women,Desi girls without all the hindu BS of their indian cousins.

pretty open for f***ing.they reportedely look way better too.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

if you like white girls alot then see some white escorts or sidepieces and marry a woman from another culture.finding a white virgin traditional AND goodlooking female is like winning the lottery.

noone is stopping you from f***ing white women on the side.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

theprimebait wrote:

Everyone has their own idea of "hot". For example, I like very short, darker skinned women. Most guys on here will tell you that this is not considered hot. But I don't care. It makes my dick hard.

Give me a 5'0, petite, dark-skinned Filipina or Spanish girl over a 5'8 light-skinned blonde any day of the week and I will be extremely happy. :D